All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I listened to a conference call from Beautylish when they were launching their limited edition set with Chikuhodo and they said never to use Dr Bronners b/c it's too harsh.
I learned that first hand!!!
sigh.gif
It was pretty apparent quickly for me because I wash my brushes after each use.
​I guess one can dilute it but then you diminish the
cleansing capability & cleaning the brushes gets harder.

thefbomb

No prob. Oh and Pearl is another and it just came out in the new Becca Champagne Glow Palette that's on Sephora now. It's going to be released next year on its own. It's even paler than Moonstone.
yes! I saw that one, i thought it looked quite pretty

Shars

I listened to a conference call from Beautylish when they were launching their limited edition set with Chikuhodo and they said never to use Dr Bronners b/c it's too harsh.
Yikes! I'm definitely not putting it on my precious Wayne Goss ones!

Medgal07

I've had an item on order for 5 days & it still says processing. I called CS & they said the delay is because its shipping from their brand new warehouse in PA which "isn't quite up to the shipping because it's so new"
huh2.gif
I told her that they used to be the best & fast, & so they fixed it & broke it & now people are very unhappy with their service.
ohboy.gif
OMG---that's really excessive for something that wasn't designated as backordered! I hate when they give you an excuse that as a customer you should never hear.
They should have been prepared for that change---that's not your problem.

Medgal07

Me either! It freaks me out! I'm going to start back with the oil conditioning and baby shampoo. Luckily my Dr. Bronner's bar is almost gone so I won't feel like I've wasted money. I have a mini sized version of the liquid but I can use that to do general cleaning. It works wonders on the sink haha.

clap.gif

This is exactly what has been happening. I wear a lot of long wear foundations so it's been even more annoying!!! The beauty blender solid alone isn't enough to get the stain out. I notice it's only certain brushes I get that problem with though.

Shoot. I need to look into this mit. It's way cheaper than the Sigma brush cleansing mat that I've been eyeing!
Yikes! I'm definitely not putting it on my precious Wayne Goss ones!
I ordered the gallon size and I have half left that I too will use for general cleaning---it won't go to waste and I don't consider it a loss.

girlhaha.gif
RE: Oh Happy Haul

Medgal07

I wonder why they split up my November payments. It wasn't that much.

Even diluted with water. I won't be using the liquid again. I don't care what anyone says.

s4ano0aI-QeIqIDsBwGHsKRDmrn-gAo41Fwqd0_xNoYLffacHdGmlbx5YXwvW2klR8-Ul19Ps_KTuU0DXdzdsEDg3ilHtJou2B545hig-LZt7bD01il1BT3gKQvjaj_IWK1CI1yFBPM6_p4jUNSFFSJ4c5iN=s0-d-e1-ft
16252761Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Burgundy 207 Rose Plumetis - 0.12 oz / Standard
s4ano0aI-QeIqIDsBwGHsKRDmrn-gAo41Fwqd0_xNoYLffacHdGmlbx5YXwvW2klR8-Ul19Ps_KTuU0DXdzdsEDg3ilHtJou2B545hig-LZt7bD01il1BT3gKQvjaj_IWK1CI1yFBPM6_p4jUNSFFSJ4c5iN=s0-d-e1-ft
15537911Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux - 0.12 oz / Standard

All of your fault, but excited to get them.

Too funny!

good to know it wasn't just me. Or that I wasn't doing something.
I can only think that maybe something came in late & they added it to your total or via some special promotion or a referral.

No I won't use it for my brushes---Baby shampoo & a little baby oil to condition the bristles is what works best for me. I just washed a bunch of brushes today.

Well I got hooked on Rose Plumetis from EO's pics and swatches 7 then when I saw the burgundy L/S case I went nuts---had to have it!!!! Don't you just love the packaging?
I just got Bésame, Merlot which is gorgeous and also an EO photographed and swatched lippie. It's also really stunning.

Twinkle_Twinkle

@Shars (and anyone else) - Beauty.com has a spring F&F too right? My shopping cart is out of control so I have to prioritize. I'm think one big haul now, a long no-buy and another big haul in the spring.

elegant-one

Well I got hooked on Rose Plumetis from EO's pics and swatches 7 then when I saw the burgundy L/S case I went nuts---had to have it!!!! Don't you just love the packaging?
I just got Bésame, Merlot which is gorgeous and also an EO photographed and swatched lippie. It's also really stunning.
love.gif
sorry
rofl.gif

Medgal07

LOL, I can't deny it. Being a Weirdo and LOving my boots.

THanks for the confirmation. What did they recommend?
Me too Pretty
th_DANCE.gif
​I just ordered another pair this morning. I'm just out of control---that's my 4th pair this month
icon_eek.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108

I just got my 20% off in the mail. Now I'm going to go through the site again looking at everything.
greengrin.gif
pompom.gif
Me too!!
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

lmao.gif
That's like a disclaimer!!!

Mine too!!! So we'll fill another cart by then!!!
girlhaha.gif

OMG!! You really did have a bad bug. I'm so glad you feel better Sis
heart.gif
The merchants were all concerned---they all loss $$$$$ while you were ailing. They even asked for you!
girlhaha.gif
​Another day and they would have been worried about their stocks plunging!!
It is indeed LOL!!!!

Yeah, without a doubt. The 15th is so far away in makeup shopping
girlhaha.gif

rofl.gif
They wondered who was going to buy all the lipsticks & blushes...& then wait...Vee & Meddy are still shopping
lol.gif

Medgal07

It is indeed LOL!!!!

Yeah, without a doubt. The 15th is so far away in makeup shopping
girlhaha.gif

rofl.gif
They wondered who was going to buy all the lipsticks & blushes...& then wait...Vee & Meddy are still shopping
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
I was just looking to see where I'm lacking in blushes in my stash---Armani & Givenchy came to mind.