All Things Sephora

boschicka

Quote:
I recently bought my first Burberry blush- Peony. It was a choice between that and Misty, but now I'm wondering if I should go back for her as well. I hate having only one of a product from a brand. It feels frivolous. Having 600 lipsticks from Guerlain seems like I'm hard at work on something. Like a mental disorder.
tease.gif

Best post ever written by humans!

TwiggyPop

:lol: I mostly have skincare and brushes--my makeup collection is maxed out like my credit card. Unfortunately, the quanity is small but the price is high! I'm looking at this stuff: -Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Purifying Mud Mask (this is my only definitive can't live without item) -Sephora Pro Precision Bllush Brush #73 -Caolion Premuim Hot & Cold Pore Pack Duo -Sephora Collection Be Spotted Brush Set -Becca Backlight Priming Filter
What does the Irish Moor mud mask do for you?
According to temptalia there was some problem with recent batches being made incorrectly and very dry (even long-existing shades) and so they are trying to do a repackaging and reformulation to bring everything back up to standard.
That explains why everyone gives bad reviews on the eyeliner set out now. They all said they're too dry.

TwiggyPop

I'm about to sign up for me rebates and saw it asks if anyone referred me to the site. I don't know if it's like ebates and you get more $$ for having a friend sign up or not, but if it is the first person to PM me their email address gets the credit.

Jayjayy

That explains why everyone gives bad reviews on the eyeliner set out now. They all said they're too dry.
It makes my skin feel very clear. I don't use it on open blemishes but I use it whenever my skin feels congested and gross. It clears the gunk out of my pores and leaves everything smooth, but not too dry. Unfortunately I inherited large pores on my cheeks and nose, and this mask takes care of all the little dots that form when dirt builds up inside of them.

YarahFlower

NARS Stud eyeshadow S/O on Sephora.com...had a feeling it wouldn't make it to the sale :( If you're on the fence, get it asap from another retailer! It's gorgeous!

TwiggyPop

It makes my skin feel very clear. I don't use it on open blemishes but I use it whenever my skin feels congested and gross. It clears the gunk out of my pores and leaves everything smooth, but not too dry. Unfortunately I inherited large pores on my cheeks and nose, and this mask takes care of all the little dots that form when dirt builds up inside of them. 
That sounds like the kind of mask I want to get after I get fraxel done. I can't wait to have nice skin!!

laurennnxox

-Becca Backlight Priming Filter
I juuuuuuuuuust tried a sample of this mask 30 minutes ago! An SA at Sephora handed me 3 of the little packaged samples while I was checking out stuff in the skin care section. I do not, in any way shape or form, have sensitive skin-- and this burned my skin!
cry.gif
After about 5 minutes my face was feeling really hot. It wasn't like an extreme burning sensation but like I had my face too close to a heater. When I washed it off my face was SO RED! I was really upset. It's still red now.

The bright side is, it really did some work to my nose pores. I don't have big pores but it sucked the life out of the tiny blackheads I get there. It didn't get my stubborn ones on my chin, but then again-- I haven't found a single mask/cleanser/etc to get rid of those. They're like right at the indent on my chin below my lower lip.

I wish I didn't get so burnt from the mask because I would have loved to try it again after seeing how it helped my nose in one application.

Bronwyn

My sephora f and f sale is supposed to arrive tomorrow :)

I don't know whether to wait for the sale to get mauvember or to just get it now. Not sure if it'll sell out quick considering it's canada only.

Jayjayy

I juuuuuuuuuust tried a sample of this mask 30 minutes ago! An SA at Sephora handed me 3 of the little packaged samples while I was checking out stuff in the skin care section. I do not, in any way shape or form, have sensitive skin-- and this burned my skin!
cry.gif
After about 5 minutes my face was feeling really hot. It wasn't like an extreme burning sensation but like I had my face too close to a heater. When I washed it off my face was SO RED! I was really upset. It's still red now.

The bright side is, it really did some work to my nose pores. I don't have big pores but it sucked the life out of the tiny blackheads I get there. It didn't get my stubborn ones on my chin, but then again-- I haven't found a single mask/cleanser/etc to get rid of those. They're like right at the indent on my chin below my lower lip.

I wish I didn't get so burnt from the mask because I would have loved to try it again after seeing how it helped my nose in one application.

Oh damn! That sucks! That's why I hate trying new skincare. If I didn't get a generous sample with some Sephora order I would've never bought it.

Quote: Originally Posted by TwiggyPop

That sounds like the kind of mask I want to get after I get fraxel done. I can't wait to have nice skin!!
I finally got over my teenage/hormonal breakouts about 2 years ago so every time I get a pimple now I have flashbacks lol. People with nice skin have NO idea how lucky they are!

Medgal07

I took that jem compact out of my cart. Saw a few pics of it on tumblr and it's small. Plus, the wait just made me not want it anymore. Right now I only have four things in my cart b/c I want to get more stuff from thebalm and those new la splash lipsticks are calling me (even though something's telling me they aren't that great).
I've been putting things in and pulling them out all week. Even I will be surprised at what I end up with!!

Rasbury

Bummer NARS Stud sold out on Sephora. I didn't think it would make the sale but I had slight hope for it. I guess I'll look into getting it from another retailer or wait to see if there's a restock. It's not even one I really needed but whenever people talk about it on here or something goes out of stock quickly, it just makes me want it so much more.

I also really want Burberry Pale Barley to come back in stock before the sale. Fingers crossed!

shontay07108

NARS Stud eyeshadow S/O on Sephora.com...had a feeling it wouldn't make it to the sale :( If you're on the fence, get it asap from another retailer! It's gorgeous!
Ha! I took it out of my cart a couple of hours ago. It's at my local Sephora still (I'm guessing lol), if I change my mind.

TwiggyPop

I juuuuuuuuuust tried a sample of this mask 30 minutes ago! An SA at Sephora handed me 3 of the little packaged samples while I was checking out stuff in the skin care section. I do not, in any way shape or form, have sensitive skin-- and this burned my skin! :cry:  After about 5 minutes my face was feeling really hot. It wasn't like an extreme burning sensation but like I had my face too close to a heater. When I washed it off my face was SO RED! I was really upset. It's still red now.  The bright side is, it really did some work to my nose pores. I don't have big pores but it sucked the life out of the tiny blackheads I get there. It didn't get my stubborn ones on my chin, but then again-- I haven't found a single mask/cleanser/etc to get rid of those. They're like right at the indent on my chin below my lower lip. I wish I didn't get so burnt from the mask because I would have loved to try it again after seeing how it helped my nose in one application. 
Then don't ever try the Juice Green Apple Peel!! That one burns and leaves my face red for a few minutes, but it's like low grade chemical peel so it works wonders on dull skin.
Oh damn! That sucks! That's why I hate trying new skincare. If I didn't get a generous sample with some Sephora order I would've never bought it.  I finally got over my teenage/hormonal breakouts about 2 years ago so every time I get a pimple now I have flashbacks lol. People with nice skin have NO idea how lucky they are! 
Tell me about it!! I'm old and I still get the occasional pimple or two, it's nothing like my teenage years though!

TwiggyPop

Last call to get credit for a referral on Mr Rebates!!! I'm going to sign up in the next ten minutes so if anyone wants credit PM me your email address. Edit: Someone got to me at 11:44 and I had to have my order in before midnight for the sale. Haha.

Medgal07

I recently bought my first Burberry blush- Peony. It was a choice between that and Misty, but now I'm wondering if I should go back for her as well. I hate having only one of a product from a brand. It feels frivolous. Having 600 lipsticks from Guerlain seems like I'm hard at work on something. Like a mental disorder.
tease.gif
Burberry is another brand with which I've gotten a slow start. I've tried several items but no blush as yet. I'm almost afraid to try one----I usually jump into the rabbit hole
head first.

lmao.gif

Latest posts