All Things Sephora

elegant-one

It really is. Tomorrow I'll be at the mall, so you know there will be some makeup purchase. There's Neimans, Nordies, Mac, Sephora.
bigstar.gif
amazed.gif
I'm SOOOOOOOOO scared!!!!
th_thstars.gif

girlhaha.gif

Shars

So...I caved and got this bag with the the VIBFAVORS code:
images

Because I am so very weak in the face of deluxe sample bags...
th_rolleye0014.gif
girlhaha.gif
Aren't we all. I really wish (1) these codes weren't one time use and (2) we could use these codes in addition to the 20% off sale. I think the 20% off should automatically add to your checkout once you log in - that way, you don't need to put in the darn code.

sungelly87

The Sephora Give Me More Lips set is back. I think it was OOS for a while. Not sure if its already been said. But FYI if you want it. Also I'm super excited about this Months Bite Beauty release. It looks to be brown. I'm bringing out my NARS Deborah to wear in anticipation.

MsGlossy

So...I caved and got this bag with the the VIBFAVORS code:
images

Because I am so very weak in the face of deluxe sample bags...
th_rolleye0014.gif
I'm weak too!
girlhaha.gif
I grabbed the same one and it will be here today. I ordered it over the weekend when the code was released early on BT. I may get 3 or 4 with the other code if I order anything after the sale ends...being that we only get 4 measly days this year something is sure to be out of stock.
ohboy.gif

MsGlossy

girlhaha.gif
Aren't we all. I really wish (1) these codes weren't one time use and (2) we could use these codes in addition to the 20% off sale. I think the 20% off should automatically add to your checkout once you log in - that way, you don't need to put in the darn code.
Nah. Sephora can't apply the discount automatically and allow us to use a promo code to get a perk --- it just makes too much sense! And we all know Sephora doesn't like to make sense (or make their customers happy)!!

Shars

Nah. Sephora can't apply the discount automatically and allow us to use a promo code to get a perk --- it just makes too much sense! And we all know Sephora doesn't like to make sense (or make their customers happy)!!
Unfortunately, that we do know.
sigh.gif

Shars

:-D LOL Was I all over the place?

Oh yeah, I can. I'm going to play with it this week, if not, I'll get Bridal or Paris next. I've decided Paris is my next purchase.
Makes perfect sense. I've done that. LOL
I swatched Bridal and my others for you this weekend!! I'll upload 'em after work today. Bridal is really pretty. The top row of shades is unbelievably buttery!!

laurennnxox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shars
girlhaha.gif

What the.... well, that quoted oddly.

I agree though! Especially because they are hella cheaping out on us Rouges this year. Didn't last year come with a little gift bag of samples? Now there is no event nor sample bag. It's like... why even be a rouge anymore? I should start spending my 1k+ to get rouge status elsewhere if they're going to keep lessening our perks. Don't start 'special rewards' if you can't keep up with them.
th_dunno.gif

Shars

girlhaha.gif

What the.... well, that quoted oddly.

I agree though! Especially because they are hella cheaping out on us Rouges this year. Didn't last year come with a little gift bag of samples? Now there is no event nor sample bag. It's like... why even be a rouge anymore? I should start spending my 1k+ to get rouge status elsewhere if they're going to keep lessening our perks. Don't start 'special rewards' if you can't keep up with them.
th_dunno.gif
This also quoted weird lol.

I agree. They're like that boyfriend that tells you how special you are but only takes you to McDonalds for your anniversary. Last year they were giving away these little tote bags with every order. I had like 6 lol. I think the tote only came with samples in store, though.

DLuxJessica

I agree. They're like that boyfriend that tells you how special you are but only takes you to McDonalds for your anniversary. Last year they were giving away these little tote bags with every order. I had like 6 lol. I think the tote only came with samples in store, though.
YES. Sephora is THAT boyfriend. I basically told them as much on the VIBR line yesterday. I was like "Why are we gonna pretend being Rouge is anything special when the perks, which weren't that many to start with, are dwindling down to nothing?"

I was thanked for my feedback and hurried off the line.

laurennnxox

Lol, yess! I have a ton of those too! & LMAO at Mcd's. Exactly how I feel.

Honestly, I enjoy the in-store shopping events. They're always sooooooo empty at my local sephora here in the heart of a college town. I don't think I've been to one with more than 15-20 people in the store. But obviously everyone has different experiences with them, but I hardly believed they got *so* much negative feedback that they're not having one. I'll be asking my fave SA/manager about it next time I'm in store. She's wonderful.

Like someone mentioned earlier, I wouldn't put it past Sephora to be doing this to re-coup for the $50 gift card thing.

laurennnxox

Side note, does anyone have the Becca Ombre Rouge palette? is it worth it if I get it during the 20% off? I love warm tones. I have a bunch of other palettes, too, though. KVD Shade & light, Viseart dark mattes, TF chocolate bar, ABH World Traveler & Self Made. I'm wondering if the becca palette would be redundant at this point.

Bronwyn

Went to the doctor today and she said I needed to take the week off and gave me a note. Apparently I'm even more sick than I thought.