All Things Sephora

Bronwyn

I enjoyed the one in-store event I was able to go to. They took pics of us and my friends and I were featured on Sephora's instagram page. It was awesome lol!! One of the ladies that worked there said she loved the events because you got to spend more time with clients and walk them through whatever they needed. She's the reason I have two Laura Mercier shimmer blocs. I can't believe either that they received that much negative feedback. Those events were the only Rouge exclusive thing left!

Ohh no! I hope you get to rest and get better soon!
<3 thanks!

VioletSparkles

Canadian ladies, if you are interested in the Rouge private shopping event, check your email! It looks like you can RSVP for the event now. I'm a bit envious.
flower.gif

shontay07108

Went to the doctor today and she said I needed to take the week off and gave me a note. Apparently I'm even more sick than I thought.
Get well soon!
Bitebeauty snapchat
YAAaaaaaSSsssS! Question: how long is the VIB sale. Believe it or not, I don't know. I know 6-9 is for Rouge, but I'm trying to figure out what I should get this weekend and what can wait (if anything).

Prettypackages

random information.

Viseart palettes are .84 oz for $80. That's about $6.67 per shade and .07 oz per shade. MAC shadows are .04-.05 oz and $16 a shade. OMG, I remember when they were like $11 or $13 right? Geez!

boschicka

Ordered the NARS Steven Klein eyeshadows from Beauty.com with early access today to their F&F sale. It officially starts tomorrow I believe. When I ordered, they still had Stud in stock. 20% off!

Shars

Ordered the NARS Steven Klein eyeshadows from Beauty.com with early access today to their F&F sale. It officially starts tomorrow I believe. When I ordered, they still had Stud in stock. 20% off!
Let me in!! Let me in! lol. I didn't get an early access email just the preview one.

Shars

Have any of you guys ever used the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3 in 1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash? I keep seeing it and the green specks intrigue me.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Question: how long is the VIB sale. Believe it or not, I don't know. I know 6-9 is for Rouge, but I'm trying to figure out what I should get this weekend and what can wait (if anything).
VIB sale is November 13-16. Did a little haulage -- a couple of small size MUFE primers (mattifying and smoothing) to try out, some Living Proof PHD conditioner (I'm nearly out), and a pack of Shiseido cotton squares (that one I blame on all you Specktrettes who love them). I also got a deluxe sample of Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep (or is it Medium/Dark? It's the darker one at any rate.).

hitchcockblonde

Ordered the NARS Steven Klein eyeshadows from Beauty.com with early access today to their F&F sale.  It officially starts tomorrow I believe.  When I ordered, they still had Stud in stock.  20% off!
Let me in!! Let me in! lol. I didn't get an early access email just the preview one.
Early access? Jealous! I just got the preview email too. I've got Stud and Besame Mucho waiting in my cart.

Medgal07

rofl.gif
yes.gif
th_roll1.gif

I went to sleep after laughing on here last night & I wake up to read this^
girlhaha.gif
It's true Ernie!

I ordered Burberry Misty Blush, Armani 506 blush, Nars Klein No Shame lipstick & Giorgio Armani ls in 503 sheer & Ecstasy lipstick 400.

Why couldn't I wait for the sale
sigh.gif
The makeup heart
heart.gif
wants, what the makeup heart
heart.gif
wants. when it wants it
girlhaha.gif