All Things Sephora

sungelly87

Who's gonna get the Bite November Release today??? I can't decide if I should buy it today or wait until Friday until the sale. Scared its gonna sell out...

ryan-eh

I went to Sephora yesterday and had a blast looking at so many things. I got two items from the Nars x Steven Klein collection, Becca Champagne Glow, and First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser. I wanted to get the MUFE artistic 9 pan palette, but it was sold out for now. They removed all of the Marc Jacobs eyeliner but it's because it's being reformulated. They didn't had the Too Faced holiday lip bag, so I guess I'll have to check that one online.

The Becca palette is amazing! If I can have only one highlighter in my stash it would be Pearl, period. The pressed version from the palette and the poured version look stunning. Champagne Pop is also a stunner and I'm contemplating on buying the full size version before the year ends. It pulls peach on my skin instead of yellow/gold. Blushed Copper looks nice on me if I apply very little, mix it with Pearl, or mix it with Pearl and Champagne Pop. My only peeve is that it's a very warm toned palette, but it can work for everyone in the end. I'm new to the new Becca highlighter game (they really changed their brand from what I remember in 2011-2012 and they used to have more variety) and I ordered the Afterglow palette on HSN online (it's now sold out but mine is on its way) and now this palette. I wish they'd bring back old shades like Princess, Nefertiti, and Nymph.

I have quite a big list on the loves section but I'm really interested in the Lancôme My French Noel palette, MUFE Artistic 9 pan palette, UD Vice 4 palette, Bobbi Brown Telluride palette, Nars NARSissist dual intensity palette, Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers, Kat Von D Monarch Eye and Lip set, Juliette Has A Gun Perfume Sampler, Etat Libre D'Orange Perfume Sampler, Sephora x Hakuhodo Kanpeki brush set, Lancôme Noel eye set, Too Faced Le Petit Tresor lip set, and YSL Black Opium gift set.
Oooh, I never thought about doing that with Blushed Copper. That makes it a lot more versatile for me!

I'm absolutely doing that perfume sampler--all their stuff has great reviews but I'm about perfume.

montREALady

My pretty Trini! How was the wear time with the Jem one? Same as the regular Sephora ones?

It's clearly contagious! lol.
friends.gif
heart.gif
The wear time was great! No cracking or looking ridic after a while like some can be (hellooo LA Girl!) I found this color to be no trouble, I wore the hot pink (Music Is Magic) over the weekend and like my swatch, there was a ring around my lip which I should have fixed with my lip brush but I sort of slapped it on to run errands. And I have two other brands similar color and the same issue, I always had to check to make sure I wasn't looking cray, not sure what it is. I never tried the regular Sephora ones tbh. Maybe I should.

(see how the pink looks once dried?)

Yeah I was doing bad all by myself to quote @BrittLuvsMakeup in the highlighter post, but Specktra has really brought out my A game when it comes to buying more makeup
SOS.gif

ryan-eh

I have my sale cart ready to go I think:

Bobbi Brown cream shadow x 2 (Stone and Shore)
Burberry Cream Shadow x 2 (Mink and Pink Heather)
LM translucent setting powder
Viseart Paris Nudes
Juliette Has a Gun perfume sampler
Plus some skincare staples and a couple brushes.

Kind of a lot, but I skipped the F&F sale because I dropped major cash on Uniqlo + Lemaire. At least that's how I'm rationalizing it to myself haha.

Last but definitely not least: happy birthday @elegant-one! I hope your look today is extra flawless :D
happybirthday.gif

Vandekamp

Well....well....well....So look who has a birthday today. Could it be the Makeup Goddess herself?
sigh.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif

happybirthday.gif
@elegant-one I hope you have an awesome day. Cheers to another day not looking over 39. Without a doubt you are the QUEEN around here. Makeup queen that is. Lol

pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif

It's
th_partytime.gif

Tarabotti

Who's gonna get the Bite November Release today??? I can't decide if I should buy it today or wait until Friday until the sale. Scared its gonna sell out...
I'm going to wait until Friday- if it's sold out, it's okay. I don't really like brown lipstick and it's probably similar to other brown lipsticks that I have and don't wear too often. Basically, I would be buying it just to have most of the Bite limited lipsticks.

Shars

friends.gif
heart.gif
The wear time was great! No cracking or looking ridic after a while like some can be (hellooo LA Girl!) I found this color to be no trouble, I wore the hot pink (Music Is Magic) over the weekend and like my swatch, there was a ring around my lip which I should have fixed with my lip brush but I sort of slapped it on to run errands. And I have two other brands similar color and the same issue, I always had to check to make sure I wasn't looking cray, not sure what it is. I never tried the regular Sephora ones tbh. Maybe I should.

(see how the pink looks once dried?)

Yeah I was doing bad all by myself to quote @BrittLuvsMakeup in the highlighter post, but Specktra has really brought out my A game when it comes to buying more makeup
SOS.gif
That's good to hear. I really like the Sephora ones. I have about 10 lol. They last a long time and aren't drying at all. They do come off in the centre after you've eaten but they don't look weird when you reapply to touch up. I love how they look dried. I like the gloss as well... even though I don't need it lol.

I used to do bad all by myself but with Specktra now I'm doing worse loool. At least, I have more informed consent. I don't waste as much on items I end up hating because of hyped up madness.

shizzelly

ohboy.gif
still haven't gotten my email or mailer for the rouge portion of the sale. I know the code is the same for everyone-- but nobody should be forgotten as a any level of their rewards system. I checked all my info on my account page and it's all accurate and the right boxes are checked.
Especially considering how much $$$ we shell out for them!
girlhaha.gif

shizzelly

The small but expensive haul I'm planning for Friday:
MUFE 15 Artist Shadow Palette
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book II
Givenchy Le Rouge Rose Plumetis

Still debating on whether or not to get the Bite LLLR today. I love red-browns but I can decided from the few pictures we've seen if it'll be too brown.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

ohboy.gif
still haven't gotten my email or mailer for the rouge portion of the sale. I know the code is the same for everyone-- but nobody should be forgotten as a any level of their rewards system. I checked all my info on my account page and it's all accurate and the right boxes are checked.
That's crazy. I've even gotten a catalog of sorts-----large & festive with a center insert envelop of 'Gift Scents'. Hopefully your's will arrive before Friday.