All Things Sephora

montREALady

heart.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @elegant-one !!!
heart.gif
Enjoy your day to the fullest! I hope you're getting millions of packages today!
nanaparty.gif

happybirthday.gif

sungelly87

Just caved and ordered it, if I don't like it I'll just return it. Also grabbed their liquid lipstick in Bordeaux, it's been OOS forever!
Don't worry I caved too lol. I got the late night promo code bag and a 100 pt Glamglow Flashmud. I just couldn't wait. Love my brownie reds.

shontay07108

:eek:hboy: still haven't gotten my email or mailer for the rouge portion of the sale. I know the code is the same for everyone-- but nobody should be forgotten as a any level of their rewards system. I checked all my info on my account page and it's all accurate and the right boxes are checked.
Not acceptable. I'd give them a call just to see what they got to say. Maybe it's a post office issue?
Wait no that's not what I got. I got the holiday catalog with the VIB code on the back. Is yours a generic or unique code?
I got the catalogue yesterday and an envelope with my discount card last week. It's a generic code, but getting the envelope made me feel special. :D

montREALady

I got the catalogue yesterday and an envelope with my discount card last week. It's a generic code, but getting the envelope made me feel special.
greengrin.gif
LOL! It would make me feel that way too. We'll see if I get one. I didn't pay attention to the mail last week and if hubby gets home first he sort of throws it somewhere
angry.gif

Medgal07

Just caved and ordered it, if I don't like it I'll just return it. Also grabbed their liquid lipstick in Bordeaux, it's been OOS forever!
cheerleader.gif

Me too! Got the same bag.
friends.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

Not acceptable. I'd give them a call just to see what they got to say. Maybe it's a post office issue?
I got the catalogue yesterday and an envelope with my discount card last week. It's a generic code, but getting the envelope made me feel special.
greengrin.gif
That's because you are damn special Sis!!!!!
th_hug.gif

KiKi Kontour

Man, is there a Ulta thread? I had NO idea they were releasing a pink heart shaped brush. I totally would have bought at least two for my Mom and I. dang nabbit. How did I not hear about this. Ah well. I might pay ebay prices for one. I don't even see a lot of talk about it online. ONly a handful of blogs.
I remembered seein that brush on trendmood on IG a few months ago n didn't think nothing of it til I went to the store late last month n seen it. I posted it on my blog but didn't do a review or anything cuz I've yet to use it....kinda scared cuz it's so pretty...I heart anything with hearts and for such a good cause!! I'll check my local Ulta's for u cuz I hate to see anyone resort to ebay prices!

okokokok whats the big idea with this BITE Swiss Chocolate one....eeeeeh!! I'm not even gonna fool myself into grabbing it cuz I don't even reach for the mac antique velvet I already have. I've narrowed my list down to getting the luna set for the sale-ONLINE then of course i'll visit my girls in store to get something that grabs my interest. just don't know whaaaaat
sneaky.gif

happybirthday.gif
Elegant onnnnnnnnnnnne!!!!

Prettypackages

I remembered seein that brush on trendmood on IG a few months ago n didn't think nothing of it til I went to the store late last month n seen it. I posted it on my blog but didn't do a review or anything cuz I've yet to use it....kinda scared cuz it's so pretty...I heart anything with hearts and for such a good cause!! I'll check my local Ulta's for u cuz I hate to see anyone resort to ebay prices!

okokokok whats the big idea with this BITE Swiss Chocolate one....eeeeeh!! I'm not even gonna fool myself into grabbing it cuz I don't even reach for the mac antique velvet I already have. I've narrowed my list down to getting the luna set for the sale-ONLINE then of course i'll visit my girls in store to get something that grabs my interest. just don't know whaaaaat
sneaky.gif

happybirthday.gif
Elegant onnnnnnnnnnnne!!!!
Thank you! I meant to come in here last night to say I may have found it. I'll let you know. I ahve it on hold, but you never really know until you pick it up. I've had that happen to me at Sephora, got over there and they had nothing for me.

Latest posts