All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Me too.... Heading over to join you in the corner....
friends.gif

Medgal07

IMG_2304.PNG

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm slathering these balls all over my face this weekend!!!

CORRECTION: sorry I meant to post these in the guerlain holiday thread
girlhaha.gif
but figured why take it down lol
Kiki did you count your stars. I counted 13 in this pic. You should have 14---one must be under your balls.
greengrin.gif

laurennnxox

@elegant-one HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
th_ymca.gif
You always provide us with the best swatches and tummy aches from laughing so hard! I'm grateful for you!!! Hope your day was extra special and wonderful!

laurennnxox

Also, I placed an order for a the fresh lip nude trio ($28) or whatever to get the favor bag! The samples were great in the bag I picked. I always use the KVD liners for travel and the MUFE lip color is a pretty super wearable shade! I'm happy with this.

HOWEVER!!!!!! I open my box............ and no lip trio that I bought!! I like shook out the packing paper. I checked my packing slip, and everything was right. I called the Rouge Hotline and the lady was suuuuuuuuper sweet on there. She was really friendly and nice about it (as I would expect them to be) I asked if it could be sent flash 1-day, and she did that for me no charge! It should be here friday.

karlaedith

Also, I placed an order for a the fresh lip nude trio ($28) or whatever to get the favor bag! The samples were great in the bag I picked. I always use the KVD liners for travel and the MUFE lip color is a pretty super wearable shade! I'm happy with this. HOWEVER!!!!!! I open my box............ and no lip trio that I bought!! I like shook out the packing paper. I checked my packing slip, and everything was right. I called the Rouge Hotline and the lady was suuuuuuuuper sweet on there. She was really friendly and nice about it (as I would expect them to be) I asked if it could be sent flash 1-day, and she did that for me no charge! It should be here friday.
Yay! I got the same sample bag too, im almost running out of that mufe lipstick, i love it so much, i also want to try the origins gingzen eye cream and i already tried the sephora eye makeup remover and i like it a lot, it removes my eye makeup without burning my eyes

MsGlossy

Lemme check it out. I wonder if it's like MAC Deep Love? I also have NYX High Voltage Dirty Talk:

Credit to: http://sultrysuburbia.com/recent-makeup-looks-312015/

I asked if they had the BITE Perk in the store and the girl is like "No. Grab it online, you know we only get what's left after y'all buy it online" I had no idea. I thought stock was allocated for stores and online
001_unsure.gif
If it would look like that on me I would buy 5 of them! Sooo pretty but these darker colors never look as good on me.
sigh.gif

Shars

I got the Email too. I know what I've spent and I think those warnings are akin to "only a few left."
It just goes to show how much thought they put into their emails. From what I remember, you have to be Rouge by sometime in October in order to qualify for the rouge discount for the VIB sale. If you're sending out emails with early access to customers who have to have already requalified for 2016, then ....duhhhhh everyone is already Rouge - they don't need to spend anymore money! I bet 100% of the emails will all have a negative figure because Sephora is dumb. When I first saw it in my email, I was like "what?"...
ohboy.gif

Latest posts