All Things Sephora

DLuxJessica

Happy, happy birthday @elegant-one! I hope your birthday is full of beefcake and ballz and packages (of makeup!)!!! xoxo
sneaky.gif
winkiss.gif

(Also, if my UPS guy looked like that, I'd pull a YOU and go track him down!)
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Happy, happy birthday @elegant-one! I hope you birthday is full of beefcake and ballz and packages (of makeup!)!!! xoxo
sneaky.gif
winkiss.gif

(Also, if my UPS guy looked like that, I'd pull a YOU and go track him down!)
girlhaha.gif
AHAHAHAHA!!!! Died!
rofl.gif
Is he ^^ a for real UPS dude or is that a stripper costume
eyelove.gif
lmao.gif
I need that shirt as a nightie
girlhaha.gif
I would tip him to see whats in his package
rofl.gif

...its Nordies samples
girlhaha.gif

Thank you hun for the sweet wishes & the laughs!!!!

Vandekamp

I got an email about the Rouge sale and the weird thing was on the bottom it said "don't let your status slip away" and i'm like WTF i'm rouge until 2016. Then it said to be rouge for 2016 in 57 days i have to spend $-2706! UMMMM WHAT THE SHEEP!!!!!! NEGATIVE 2706 at that lol I made a call and the lady was like "don't worry you are rouge for 2016 you spent $3700 this year"...ya thanks lady i didn't need to know the last part of that sentence!!! hahahahha
Holy sheep. I am going to check how much I spent. I know i spent that much with Mac at least. I wish they had a Rewards program.

Haven

I got an email about the Rouge sale and the weird thing was on the bottom it said "don't let your status slip away" and i'm like WTF i'm rouge until 2016.  Then it said to be rouge for 2016 in 57 days i have to spend $-2706! UMMMM WHAT THE SHEEP!!!!!! NEGATIVE 2706 at that lol I made a call and the lady was like "don't worry you are rouge for 2016 you spent $3700 this year"...ya thanks lady i didn't need to know the last part of that sentence!!! hahahahha
LOL! I got an email too. I only have to spend -$2594 to prevent my rouge status from slipping away. Negative $2594? Maybe they want us to start returning stuff LOL

elegant-one

So Prince Charming wakes me up with beautiful white roses this morning & then reminds me that my drivers license is expiring today & I need to get to the DMV
thud.gif
001_unsure.gif
Everybody wants to spend their birthday at the DMV
ohboy.gif
I loved (not) spending the morning watching the lady at the DMV coughing & sneezing into her hands before handing me my change & then in her Froggy from the little rascals voice orders me against the blue wall for my mugshot
cry.gif
It almost made shopping in Sephora today seem sterile
lol.gif

My Sephora only had bits & pieces of new collections today. Boy do the perks suck lately

newface

I don't know if this has been asked, but will stores allow an even exchange for a different color of a product purchased online with the discount?

shontay07108

I LOVE YOU TOO SIS!!!! :frenz: :kiss: :bouquet: I thought of you today & was giggling out loud. I got a pair of Paige jeans today with blown out knees & when I was trying them on I was trying not to get my toe through the holes & I about fell over into the wall & just started thinking of what you said & started laughing.
:rofl: I put my ripped jeans on yesterday and of course, almost fell. Why don't we just bunch up the leg of the jeans and then put our leg through? We are daredevils. :lol: You bought vengeful before the sale? :shocked:

shellygrrl

Staff member
So Prince Charming wakes me up with beautiful white roses this morning & then reminds me that my drivers license is expiring today & I need to get to the DMV :thud: :unsure: Everybody wants to spend their birthday at the DMV :eek:hboy: I loved (not) spending the morning watching the lady at the DMV coughing & sneezing into her hands before handing me my change & then in her Froggy from the little rascals voice orders me against the blue wall for my mugshot :cry: It almost made shopping in Sephora today seem sterile :lol:
That's a hell of a way to spend your birthday. At least the white roses were a lovely gesture! Anyhoo. Happy birthday!

DLuxJessica

AHAHAHAHA!!!! Died!
rofl.gif
Is he ^^ a for real UPS dude or is that a stripper costume
eyelove.gif
lmao.gif
I need that shirt as a nightie
girlhaha.gif
I would tip him to see whats in his package
rofl.gif

...its Nordies samples
girlhaha.gif

Thank you hun for the sweet wishes & the laughs!!!!
You're welcome! And I have no idea what that dude's actual vocation is (But maybe he'll do parties either way? Wishful thinking!). I googled "hot UPS guy" and he was the hottest!
heat.gif

elegant-one

You bought vengeful before the sale?
shockt.gif
lmao.gif
I have no idea...right
lol.gif
I think our minds trick us into thinking we will actually miss the holes lol.

I know, how dumb that I bought Vengeful early
girlhaha.gif
See, this is how it went down....I swatched it on my hand & then I wanted to see the shades in different light, but as I walked though the mall to leave, it was just too pretty & I wanted instant gratification
lol.gif

shontay07108

:lmao: I have no idea...right :lol: I think our minds trick us into thinking we will actually miss the holes lol. I know, how dumb that I bought Vengeful early :haha: See, this is how it went down....I swatched it on my hand & then I wanted to see the shades in different light, but as I walked though the mall to leave, it was just too pretty & I wanted instant gratification :lol:
:lol: I almost drooled on my swatch of vengeful. I can't wait to run to Sephora Friday morning and get it!

elegant-one

You're welcome! And I have no idea what that dude's actual vocation is (But maybe he'll do parties either way? Wishful thinking!). I googled "hot UPS guy" and he was the hottest!
heat.gif
clapping.gif
AHAHAHAHA!!! That is too funny
lol.gif
He could do parties for Specktra peeps & they would just get all excited at the site of a brown box
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif

Latest posts