All Things Sephora

dash4

lmao.gif
I have no idea...right
lol.gif
I think our minds trick us into thinking we will actually miss the holes lol.

I know, how dumb that I bought Vengeful early
girlhaha.gif
See, this is how it went down....I swatched it on my hand & then I wanted to see the shades in different light, but as I walked though the mall to leave, it was just too pretty & I wanted instant gratification
lol.gif
Happy Birthday!!

How does the darker shade in Vengeful look on paler skin? Does it blend out nicely on the face? I was thinking of getting it.. that color looks like it would be an amazing eyeshadow color.

Medgal07

My special Vee
cry.gif
th_kiss.gif
^ we're all matchy matchy there
th_kiss.gif
party.gif
kissy.gif
Thanks my dear friend!!!

Died
rofl.gif
that is so great Naomi, as only you can do!
bouquet.gif

pompom.gif
I did!!!! Jeans, red lipstick & just getting ready to have my Merlot
th_happy1.gif
Thanks hun!!!
bouquet.gif

Thanks dear Monsy!!!
bouquet.gif

Oh hun, that's so sweet of you! I appreciate it!!!
th_kiss.gif

ERNIE
pompom.gif
Awww, thank you my dear! You are so sweet!!!!
kissy.gif
friends.gif
HUGS!!!!

Aww AWS...thanks so much!!! I'm always so happy that you're here
heart.gif
friends.gif

kissy.gif

My Sis made a billboard for me!
thud.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
AND there's heart balloons too
heart.gif
bouquet.gif
Love you Sis!!!
Love you too Sis
th_hug.gif
heart.gif
Only special people get my billboard!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

So Prince Charming wakes me up with beautiful white roses this morning & then reminds me that my drivers license is expiring today & I need to get to the DMV
thud.gif
001_unsure.gif
Everybody wants to spend their birthday at the DMV
ohboy.gif
I loved (not) spending the morning watching the lady at the DMV coughing & sneezing into her hands before handing me my change & then in her Froggy from the little rascals voice orders me against the blue wall for my mugshot
cry.gif
It almost made shopping in Sephora today seem sterile
lol.gif

My Sephora only had bits & pieces of new collections today. Boy do the perks suck lately
After the DMV you earned that pair of new jeans---even if it was your 1000th pair!!!!

Shars

Yes, exactly. I was well aware that my purchases no longer contribute to rouge status. My clock gets reset 12/31/16 toward reaching rouge for 2017. They should just make me rouge for life!!!!
lmao.gif

When I scroll further down the Email to my Current Status it says, 'Enjoy Rouge Status Until 12/31/2016 and then my 3000 + point balance.
They should!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

If blush is in one side what's in the other-----a highlighter? What colors do you enjoy?
One side blush, one side highlighter would work. Or even two blush shades. I keep starring at the NARS Dual Intensity blushes but I only ever like one half of them.
For this purpose I'd like something a little universal. Either rosey, or peachy, or neutral, or a soft berry. Anything really.

Ajigglin

They honored it!  *does happy dance*  Back to the question of eye treatments. I believe I've narrowed it down to the Clarins or the Dr. Denis Gross. Anyone have experience with both or either? Thank you all! 
I use the Dennis Gross right now, the gel version. Honestly, I don't see any difference, but I don't have bags, dark circles, lines, etc. I'm trying to be preventive.

Medgal07

One side blush, one side highlighter would work. Or even two blush shades. I keep starring at the NARS Dual Intensity blushes but I only ever like one half of them.
For this purpose I'd like something a little universal. Either rosey, or peachy, or neutral, or a soft berry. Anything really.
I just ordered NARS Vengeful which looks promising. Guerlain has some blush duos but I've noticed Sephora doesn't seem to have them now other than the one that
I have, Peach Boy and it's currently out of stock. If you'd like I'll swatch it for you tomorrow then I have adequate lighting.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I just ordered NARS Vengeful which looks promising. Guerlain has some blush duos but I've noticed Sephora doesn't seem to have them now other than the one that
I have, Peach Boy and it's currently out of stock. If you'd like I'll swatch it for you tomorrow then I have adequate lighting.
Do you like the highlight in Vengeful? I just worry that it might be too bright. I was looking at the Guerlain duos. Nordstrom has a few more of the but then I'd be paying retail.

Medgal07

Do you like the highlight in Vengeful? I just worry that it might be too bright. I was looking at the Guerlain duos. Nordstrom has a few more of the but then I'd be paying retail.
I just ordered it. I'll swatch it when I get it, but it's pretty easy to control the intensity of a highlighter.

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

That's why I like it. I'm tired of subtle highlighters.
lol.gif
For real! Subtle has it's place but not on Shontay's face!!!!
girlhaha.gif