All Things Sephora

Shars

girlhaha.gif
​Fat chance that would happen right? Are you all set with your list???
I've got a huge list... you wouldn't think I hauled my little life away during the F&F sale
ohboy.gif

TwiggyPop

Wore Like A Dream from the Jem liquid lipstick set today:
With NYX Ever liner They have a subtle fruity fragrance but it doesn't bother me.
I really like that color on you!
She's so flipping cute!!! Oh, my ovaries are aching!
Aww, thanks! She had my heart a flutter yesterday for her Angel parade at school.
134fb0af_image.jpeg
Her tutu lights up!! Haha
:roflmao: my credit card got me out here acting like I don't know any better!!! I had a stern talk with myself about financial goal setting, and living within my means, and then these damn coupon codes are talking over me like "nah bish, you NEED this $58 face mask". After the November VIB sale I'm grounded!
I'm a victim of my own bad judgement too. I have my lapses and sometimes I'll place an order really quick before I have a chance to snap back to reality.
Frends has the neutral matte palette on sale again for $54.99: http://www.frendsbeauty.com/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-01-matte.html ETA: Looks like it was just for yesterday. Palette is now back to full price.
Damn! I was about to snatch that sucker up!! I gotta start stalking those sites.

montREALady

I got an email about the Rouge sale and the weird thing was on the bottom it said "don't let your status slip away" and i'm like WTF i'm rouge until 2016.  Then it said to be rouge for 2016 in 57 days i have to spend $-2706! UMMMM WHAT THE SHEEP!!!!!! NEGATIVE 2706 at that lol I made a call and the lady was like "don't worry you are rouge for 2016 you spent $3700 this year"...ya thanks lady i didn't need to know the last part of that sentence!!! hahahahha
Add a couple more thousand and that's how much I spend on daycare for a year :lmao:

montREALady

I really like that color on you! Aww, thanks! She had my heart a flutter yesterday for her Angel parade at school.
134fb0af_image.jpeg
Her tutu lights up!! Haha I'm a victim of my own bad judgement too. I have my lapses and sometimes I'll place an order really quick before I have a chance to snap back to reality. Damn! I was about to snatch that sucker up!! I gotta start stalking those sites.
Thanks! It's gorg! I need to try the deep purple.

montREALady

If it would look like that on me I would buy 5 of them! Sooo pretty but these darker colors never look as good on me. :sigh:
I'm being honest, they pop more on the fairer ladies to me because of the contrast. Dirty Talk doesn't look like this on me.

Medgal07

I've got a huge list... you wouldn't think I hauled my little life away during the F&F sale
ohboy.gif

I'm still moving things in and out of my cart on a daily basis
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by TwiggyPop

Aww, thanks! She had my heart a flutter yesterday for her Angel parade at school.

I'm a victim of my own bad judgement too. I have my lapses and sometimes I'll place an order really quick before I have a chance to snap back to reality.
Damn! I was about to snatch that sucker up!! I gotta start stalking those sites.
girlhaha.gif
That's just tutu cute!!!!!

Jayjayy

Unsee, unsee---that's just so cute! I collect heart shaped everything!

Quote: Originally Posted by TwiggyPop

ADORABLE!!! I love the contrast of the sneakers lol she's fancy but knows how to party/play at the same time!

cjay

Got the bite Lippie!!

Playing with my cart still... I have a Sephora buddy getting my some stuff with her 30% and 40% off but I still feel the need to shop online!!

Those Sephora holiday makeup bags will be mine!!!

thefbomb

Has anyone ever been waitlisted for the VIBR shopping event. How does it work? Do they email if a spot becomes avaible or do I show up and hope to get in?

laurennnxox

I'm sitting in the court house now, giggling away. I go here biweekly as part of my internship and this morning I grabbed a different purse than my usual one. I go through the metal detector perfectly fine but the security agent stops me when my bag goes through the machine. He says, "ma'am is that a pocket knife in your purse?" And I'm like.. "No???" And he pulls me aside and shows me the image on the screen. I look in my purse and in the side pocket is a guerlaun rouge g lippie that I forgot was in there!! :lol: I was like "ooooh it's a lipstick" and was so embarrassed. :eek:hboy: :lmao:

Sabrunka

I'm sitting in the court house now, giggling away. I go here biweekly as part of my internship and this morning I grabbed a different purse than my usual one. I go through the metal detector perfectly fine but the security agent stops me when my bag goes through the machine. He says, "ma'am is that a pocket knife in your purse?" And I'm like.. "No???" And he pulls me aside and shows me the image on the screen. I look in my purse and in the side pocket is a guerlaun rouge g lippie that I forgot was in there!!
lol.gif
I was like "ooooh it's a lipstick" and was so embarrassed.
ohboy.gif
lmao.gif
LOLLL this reminds me of when I went through airport security in Romania. I forgot my rouge g in my carry on and didn't put it in a little plastic baggy (didn't think I had to because normally it isn't a problem) but they stopped me and made me take it out to show them what it was. I think they thought it was a vibrator at first because they looked SO uncomfortable about it hahaha!

awickedshape

My special Vee :cry: :kiss: ^ we're all matchy matchy there :kiss: :party2: :kissy: Thanks my dear friend!!! Died :rofl: that is so great Naomi, as only you can do! :bouquet: :pompom: I did!!!! Jeans, red lipstick & just getting ready to have my Merlot :yaay: Thanks hun!!! :bouquet: Thanks dear Monsy!!! :bouquet: Oh hun, that's so sweet of you! I appreciate it!!! :kiss: ERNIE :pompom: Awww, thank you my dear! You are so sweet!!!! :kissy: :frenz: HUGS!!!! :rofl: Oh Vande that ^^^ is so fun!!! Thanks dear! You are always so thoughtful & sweet!!! You guys have made my day SO VERY SPECIAL :cry: :bouquet: Aww AWS...thanks so much!!! I'm always so happy that you're here :heart: :frenz: :kissy: My Sis made a billboard for me! :thud:  :kiss: :kiss: AND there's heart balloons too :heart:  :bouquet: Love you Sis!!!
:shock: Its crazy! It makes me all teary eyed. I don't want to miss anyone. I don't even know what to say ...............& boy that's first :haha:
Awwwww :frenz:
I find it kind of soothing to play with my Sephora cart for the sale. Sad, I know!!! :lol:  
Lol

YarahFlower

I'm sitting in the court house now, giggling away. I go here biweekly as part of my internship and this morning I grabbed a different purse than my usual one. I go through the metal detector perfectly fine but the security agent stops me when my bag goes through the machine. He says, "ma'am is that a pocket knife in your purse?" And I'm like.. "No???" And he pulls me aside and shows me the image on the screen. I look in my purse and in the side pocket is a guerlaun rouge g lippie that I forgot was in there!! :lol: I was like "ooooh it's a lipstick" and was so embarrassed. :eek:hboy: :lmao:
:lmao: :lol: :haha:

elegant-one

Happy Birthday!!

How does the darker shade in Vengeful look on paler skin? Does it blend out nicely on the face? I was thinking of getting it.. that color looks like it would be an amazing eyeshadow color.
bouquet.gif
Thanks my dear!!! I appreciate it
heart.gif

The other shade is a rusty rose terracotta shade. The texture is so soft & smooth & blends beautifully. It looks so beautiful on my pale self. Because of the great texture you can really sheer it out. I'll have to try it as an es to see how it looks. I am going to go takes pics of it shortly ;)

elegant-one

I'm sitting in the court house now, giggling away. I go here biweekly as part of my internship and this morning I grabbed a different purse than my usual one. I go through the metal detector perfectly fine but the security agent stops me when my bag goes through the machine. He says, "ma'am is that a pocket knife in your purse?" And I'm like.. "No???" And he pulls me aside and shows me the image on the screen. I look in my purse and in the side pocket is a guerlaun rouge g lippie that I forgot was in there!!
lol.gif
I was like "ooooh it's a lipstick" and was so embarrassed.
ohboy.gif
lmao.gif
rofl.gif
I love it! What did he say when you told him it was ls? Were you allowed to show him?
girlhaha.gif