All Things Sephora

Bronwyn

Bioderma sensibio is nice because it is so gentle. It's good for taking off eyeshadow but not for mascara and eyeliner. It can also be used as a toner for a double cleanse.

Medgal07

Bioderma sensibio is nice because it is so gentle. It's good for taking off eyeshadow but not for mascara and eyeliner. It can also be used as a toner for a double cleanse.
It totally took off my eye makeup---one reason I was so impressed---one product did everything.
th_DANCE.gif

shontay07108

I just called Sephora to ask if they still had Vengeful and Stud. The MUA put both on hold for me and she told me that that's the last Stud they've got. :D

Jayjayy

I'm not sure where to ask this-- but is the bioderma h2o micellar water worth it? Right now I use sephora's and like it a lot. However, it's like 13-ish oz for $20, when I can get 500ml (just under 17 oz) of bioderma for $19.95. Then, I don't know if I should get the pink "sensibio" one, that I see everywhere... or the Sebium one which is for oily skin and to help sebum production or whatever it claims. I have combo/oily skin but I don't know if the sebium one is safe for eyes. Plus, I'd think that's what good skin care is for... I'd just be using this to remove makeup before actually cleansing. 
I have the pink one and I like using big as an inbetween face wash. For instance, if Im late for work or just running errands I'll use it to clean my face before moisturizing. Or if I wore powder foundation to work and want to clean my face before going on a run, I'll grab for it. It's much better than the Simple Micellar Water in my opinion...it cleans off more dirt. The Simple water also drys my eyes out but this one doesn't. However, If I'm wearing heavy eye makeup I use a regular biphase remover to be safe. My skin is combo/oily too and this hasn't made it oily or dry. I'd repurchase. And I love the pump! Looks so nice on the counter. The only cleansing water I like as much (if not better) is the Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water. Since you like the Sephora one I'll try it next!

Medgal07

I'd repurchase. And I love the pump! Looks so nice on the counter. The only cleansing water I like as much (if not better) is the Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water. Since you like the Sephora one I'll try it next!
Since I've tried it and really like it, I'll be ordering the ginormous one with the pump as soon as it's back in stock.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I know what you mean. Now that I'm driving to work, it's easy to bring a bunch of stuff with me. However my purse is always heavy and when I was on the train I had to be more specific.
Ever since we talked about car kits I've been trying to put some things together. Those lil samples we get come in handy, I have a sample of Nars primer, and I'm going to keep the bite beauty lippies in there.

I also want to keep my purse lighter, so compacts kits, are really appealing to me. I'm currently looking for brush kits, and was getting sucked in by MAC's SE Holiday sets. I think I'll just get some Real Technique brushes for my "kit".
I already make samples of my "foundation", and anything in stick form, I cut in put in smaller packages.

Plus I keep losing shit, and look disheveled lugging in bags and throwing stuff "anywhere". LOL

they still had stuff left? A lot of it was very nice. I can understand why ppl fought, but it isn't worth it, to me.

I've been looking at all of these.
hmmmmm so you all really like these cotton pads...

Ok, I think you have stock in them ;-) But I do like the oil.

and to be honest, most ppl aren't going to even know who or what it is. LOL A

I've been putting off buying them for over a year. LOL
Have you had any issues with breakouts?
I looked at the UD Naked Flushed palettes. Ummm no. What was I thinking. I ordered the NARS Despair palette blindly. If it's smaller than the One Shocking Moment palette than it should easily fit into my makeup bag. And I'm going to pair that with the Becca trio and one stand alone Bobbi Brown blush that I have; it's a pretty, neutral d/c'd shade that doesn't get enough love. That plus a face powder, my blot powder, mirror, blotting sheets, lipstick of the day etc. It shouldn't be too much, I hope.

I have a couple of retractable travel brushes (the Too Faced retractable kabuki being one of them) that I use for my travel bag, but the MAC brush sets are good option and I definitely had a year where I bought all of the sets so that I could have a full range of travel brushes. I guess it just depends on how involved your on the go makeup process is.