All Things Sephora

bunnypoet

I bought my sister Nars Sheer Glow foundation. Might have to ask her if she needs anything else since she is not Rouge or VIB. I wish I had her self-control! Lol.

I bought the Drunk Elephant glycolic serum. I hope I like it! The price was high at $90, but the discount made it more reasonable.

I did much of my shopping last month, so this time around I don't think I will pick up too too much from the sale. Fingers crossed.

novocainedreams

Speaking of Nars, has anyone been on their website? It just gave me a very large discount, is there a sale or something?! I hope it wasn't some glitch! I ordered the Cheek palette and dual intensity shadows.

Medgal07

Speaking of Nars, has anyone been on their website? It just gave me a very large discount, is there a sale or something?! I hope it wasn't some glitch! I ordered the Cheek palette and dual intensity shadows.
I hate ordering from NARS------eerily incompetent. Sorry
shrugs.gif

novocainedreams

[COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR] :nods: [COLOR=0000FF]As expected 12:00 AM PST[/COLOR]
Actually I ordered around 11:30 pst :-D
  [COLOR=0000FF] Yes.  My Bite Swiss Chocolate should arrive today, Friday.  Sorry---I don't have Catsuit.[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=0000FF] I hate ordering from NARS------eerily incompetent.  Sorry[/COLOR]:shrugs:
No worries, hope you like it! I just got catsuit from the melt sale! Bummer, I've only ordered once and didn't have any problems. I hope it's ok this time. For the size of the discount(more than 20%) I will deal with slow shipping or something like that, lol.

Medgal07

Bummer, I've only ordered once and didn't have any problems. I hope it's ok this time. For the size of the discount(more than 20%) I will deal with slow shipping or something like that, lol.
I ordered an Audacious lipstick-----got a confirmation---no followup and it appeared in the mail w/o any notice 2-mths later. I was glad to get it but who does
business like that?
ohboy.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Orders placed! I broke the orders up into one haul with products I'm unsure about and another with surefire products, to make returns a bit easier.

I forgot to go through Mr. Rebates for the first haul. Kind of annoyed with myself.

It's a ridiculous haul, but after this I only have two items to get at the NARS F&F sale and then I am on a no-buy until February with one small exception between now and then for the NYX annual sale (with a spending cap) . After February I am on a no-buy until May when all of the F&F sales roll around again.

bunnypoet

I placed another order when I notice that Surratt Beauty just released their new Prismatique lipsticks. I don't know much about these and I haven't seen any swatches yet, but I love Troy Surratt and his line so I decided to try out the pink color. I normally don't like sheer lipsticks, but these are supposed to be super special glistening Japanese pigments, so I caved.

PrincessAriel03

Sorry don't know if it was said or not on another chat but what's the sale for nars?

Genn

Grrrr. The main 2 things I wanted sold out. I had been waiting all day. For the sale to go active. I fall asleep and by 1:15 a.m my time the MU brushes and Holiday Balls are sold out. I still managed to spend plenty though. I decided to get the D rink Elephant set since I really like the oil sample I tried.

Medgal07

I placed another order when I notice that Surratt Beauty just released their new Prismatique lipsticks. I don't know much about these and I haven't seen any swatches yet, but I love Troy Surratt and his line so I decided to try out the pink color. I normally don't like sheer lipsticks, but these are supposed to be super special glistening Japanese pigments, so I caved.
Good time to cave BP!!!! I'm done. I also placed 2 orders because I had forgotten two items, but here's what I ended up with:

Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito
Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points

mel33t

Got my order in... And forgot to use Ebates :eek:hboy: Spent WAYYYYY more than I budgeted for. But the PTR set is a really good deal and a great way to try all those products. So in the cart it went. I am done for a while lol.
cf903a7d_IMG_20151106_052651.jpeg

mel33t

[COLOR=0000FF] Good time to cave BP!!!!  I'm done.  I also placed 2 orders because I had forgotten two items, but here's what I ended up with:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points[/COLOR][/COLOR]  
Great haul Meddy! That Walnut Complexion Scrub is one of my favorites!

Jayjayy

Awesome!! I know you missed those items during the sale earlier, so that's perfect. I don't know but that discount was amazing so I ordered some stuff. Sephora now seems so dull in comparison...but I'll still do some damage :haha:

GreenEyedAllie

Got up at 4 to use the bathroom, bought my stuff, then couldn't go back to sleep... :( Was able to buy almost everything I wanted on my short list. My long list is poking at me to go back in for more. :haha:

Latest posts