All Things Sephora

stormborn

party.gif
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST products ever.
That vitamin C serum is everything! I look 13 or somewhere in that neighborhood
greengrin.gif
I also use it on my decollete & now I look like I have twin 13 year olds
girlhaha.gif

Dramatically is right!!! I love how my skin looks so much right now, that I don't even want to try anything else to mess it up. I bought 2 of the kits & one of them had the cleansing foam in it.
LOL!!! I agree about not wanting to use anything else - if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?!

elegant-one

OMG I was looking at that lipstick but with the conversion and shipping to my mailbox, I was like, do I really want to spend $75+ on just a single lipstick? I'm not 100% I'm going to get it because I'm not a huge red wearer BUT I will send you a PM nonetheless because I tend to cave on things like this, lol. Thank you so much!

Get out of my head!! Lol! I've been using my Ole stuff on my hands and then my Origins sleeping mask afterwards. Let me know if you find anything! My hands get TORNNNN UPPPP in winter!

LOL!!! I agree about not wanting to use anything else - if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?!
YES, exactly!!!! I also use the ole vitamin c on my hands & chest. BEST stuff ever.

Bronwyn

Tentative VIB sale list (will probs edit down a bit)

-burberry wet dry silk eyeshadow in stone blue
-burberry wet dry silk eyeshadow in mulberry
-burberry wet dry silk eyeshadow in rosewood
-burberry kisses lipstick in bright plum
-burberry lip velvet lipstick in damson
-laura mercier matte to metal caviar stick set
-bite beauty mauvember lipstick
-clinique cheek pop in nude pop
-dior fusion mono eyeshadow in mirror
-touch in sol one second vivid lip crayon in wild tangerine

elegant-one

Wow, I love that list!!! Great items.

boschicka

Smart to use the discount on Burberry! Hope you love it all.

Vineetha

I picked up the holiday tote from the store today!! The tote is just so so but they also gave three Sephora fiber masks; rose, pearl and lotus; another umbrella (like from the event last month) and a mini urban decay setting spray!!

Haven

So I was browsing sephora online, and CL has vanished. When I type in the brand name, it says that brand is not carried by sephora. I ordered some CL for the rouge sale, and the products have shipped.

elegant-one

You can tell I'm a big fan of burberry. It's the only company where the packaging is really worth the price imo. The touch in sol lip crayon is for a friend.
I love the Burberry items that I have. I just got the Misty blush & I really really like it. I kind of want the holiday gold eyeshadow but there are mixed reviews.

Bronwyn

I love the Burberry items that I have. I just got the Misty blush & I really really like it. I kind of want the holiday gold eyeshadow but there are mixed reviews.
I wanted to get a blush but they are heavily scented unfortunately. I bought the gold cream shadow. I have to pick it up from my friend still.

elegant-one

I picked up the holiday tote from the store today!! The tote is just so so but they also gave three Sephora fiber masks; rose, pearl and lotus; another umbrella (like from the event last month) and a mini urban decay setting spray!!
I hope you still had a good time. Another umbrella?

elegant-one

I wanted to get a blush but they are heavily scented unfortunately. I bought the gold cream shadow. I have to pick it up from my friend still.
You got the gold eyeshadow! I would love to hear about it. That's too bad about that the scent bothers you.

msvluvsmac

My in store haul today: Ole Hendrickson wipes Glam Glow Brightening mask Delete Polish Remover Nails Inc polish 2 Jack Black lip balms 3 mascaras from Nordstrom I want the MJ lipstick in Mahogany but it's sold out in all my local stores and online. I hope it comes back in stock by Monday. No more makeup for me until the sale in April (or until my fingers press "send order" by mistake).