All Things Sephora

msvluvsmac

So Sephora strikes again. I made my first order 2:30 Friday morning and just received a cancellation notice because the Bite lipstick is now out of stock but was in stock when and after I made the order until later Friday. Since they waited all weekend to fulfill my order its OOS. Thank God this was going to be a gift for someone and I ordered one when it released on Wednesday for myself. I would have been really pissed off if i had waited for the sale to order mine. I'll just have to pick up something else to replace the gift. The rest of my order is being filled but God only knows when I'll get it.

msvluvsmac

Just got turned away from the local SiJCP since I lack coupon or email. Screw you Sephora.
Wow, are you serious? When i went to present my coupon at the store they said they only needed my Rouge card or my phone number and email address. I made 3 trips to the store and never was asked for the coupon.

elegant-one

friends.gif
Me too
yahoo.gif

Yes but still so pretty! I love ronron no wonder i wanted this one too
lol.gif
cheerleader.gif
The Mauvember shade is super pretty! I was just looking at Ronron
girlhaha.gif

MsGlossy

Just got turned away from the local SiJCP since I lack coupon or email. Screw you Sephora.
Are you kidding me?! They can easily verify that you're Rouge and the discount is for all Rouge members, not just a selected few. That's just terrible.
ohboy.gif

elegant-one

So yes, I did place another order
lol.gif
just one last order............hopefully. The clock is ticking.

I got the Burberry Effortless liquid eyeliner (gets great reviews everywhere) & Givenchy Le rouge a porter lipstick in Framboise GriffÀe
eyelove.gif

Vineetha

So yes, I did place another order
lol.gif
just one last order............hopefully. The clock is ticking.

I got the Burberry Effortless liquid eyeliner (gets great reviews everywhere) & Givenchy Le rouge a porter lipstick in Framboise GriffÀe
eyelove.gif
lol.gif
I think we are all glued to the sephora website as long as the sale lasts!

ETA: I read that lipstick as Framboise Giraffe
greengrin.gif

sagehen

Aaargh Bow and Arrow just flickered in and out of stock again. I saw it in my loves list, went to the page and was able to add to my basket, then when I logged in to check out it was gone. I know y'all understand my frustration lol.

Vineetha

Aaargh Bow and Arrow just flickered in and out of stock again. I saw it in my loves list, went to the page and was able to add to my basket, then when I logged in to check out it was gone. I know y'all understand my frustration lol.
I was able to click on place order and got the page "Thank you for your order"
girlhaha.gif
but then there was no order bec it had sold out while placing the order!
sigh.gif

just placed an order!

Rasbury

How long would you ladies say your Beauty Blenders last? I've always just used brushes, but after seeing some of you all gush about it on here, I kind of want to dabble in them too. Also, any real difference in the colors?

I can't wait for the 13th so those of us still at VIB level can have a chance at this sale.

KiKi Kontour

Heeeey laydeeeez
wavey.gif
catchin up on the thread!!! I posted my haul from this past wknd which was mainly skin care stuff in my blog. I feel like I have everything I need at this point even tho now I'm gonna grab that ardency inn duo joint cuz I've been wanting rose gold for a minute and a clarisonic brush replacer....or should I just wait for my annual gift card to arrive **evil grin** I am loving yall haul's n reviews tho! I did use the raw sauce stuff this morning BEFORE my moisturizer cuz I was just press to start my experience on it. so far so good. Cute bags this year too!

KiKi Kontour

How long would you ladies say your Beauty Blenders last? I've always just used brushes, but after seeing some of you all gush about it on here, I kind of want to dabble in them too. Also, any real difference in the colors?

I can't wait for the 13th so those of us still at VIB level can have a chance at this sale.
I guess it would depend on how rough u are with cleanin and etc! Me personally I think the black ones are the best and has lasted me well over a year or so...I think I got em last year from nordies in the duo pack! I'm moreso a brush person too but every now n then i'll remember how lovely it is with the BB! I heard the red ones bleed, I keep seein broken pink ones and I don't get the point of the white ones-which they say is used to apply moisturizers
icon_eek.gif
maybe I'm a tab bit more adventurous n use my hands too much!

Audrey C

I received two huge ass boxes today. Need to break them down before my hubby has a heart attack thinking they were full of makeup.
icon_eek.gif

I love the Cosmocube I ordered. It's a titch wide for this side of my vanity but it holds so much! Instead of a container for brushes, a large glass for pencils and loose foundation bottle/tubes, etc. I was able to store a ton it in. I have a section for face brushes, another for eyeshadow brushes, one for liners, one for SPF lotions, one for foundations/BB creams and concealers, and one for eye makeup remover, primer and mascaras. I really like that everything is contained and easy to access.

I think I'm going to get a second one to hold all my skincare products (currently in a metal basket) on the other side of my sink. I have more room there anyway. I may end up putting both there, but that would require me to start encroaching on my hubby's side of the vanity (oh well).
girlhaha.gif

KiKi Kontour

aaaaawwwww hell naaaaaw!!! I went to the flagship one n would think becuz I had my red card she'd automatically use common sense n gimme my 20-NOPE!!! I seen that total price n was like ummmmm hellooooo 20% off. She was like "oh do u have ur card"

me:
th_rolleye0014.gif

her: yea we're not suppose to give it unless u present the coupon
me: I would think it's automatic once u CHECK THE RESUME **waves red card**

luckily for HER I did have it but trust n believe had I not-one way or another YOU WILL gimme my shyt!!!! I dmn near felt insulted she'd even question my authority
blah.gif
im like bytch u know who I be
queen.gif
!!! sorry yall I get worked up when they turn down BUSINESS! Like dmnnnn is this 20% comin out of ur paycheck or something? you would think even if I didn't know about it, u would WANNA help a sista out n save some money which would incline ME to spend more...hmmmm!! Better yet how bout just showing good customer service n goin above n beyond which would make me wanna come back...**le sigh** but who am I smh!!

Prettypackages

LOL, I wouldve thought it would have been automatic too. LIke I know you see I have it, and it is a generic code, soooooo...
Actually they did do it for me last year. Guess Sephora is trying to be cheap.

Vineetha

LOL, I wouldve thought it would have been automatic too.  LIke I know you see I have it, and it is a generic code, soooooo...    Actually they did do it for me last year.  Guess Sephora is trying to be cheap. 
Yeah they are!! At the counter they act as if nothing is going on and the crowd is just because of the weekend! Unless specifically asked to use the coupon, they just give you the total without even checking if you have a code to use! I thought it was just my store but apparently not!!

dash4

They only last me about 3 months because after repeated washing - the start to break down. I really recommend getting a set with a BB cleanser.. The BB cleanser prolongs the life of my beauty blenders..

Also, Real Techniques (sold at Ulta) has a really nice beauty sponge It only $6.99.. It is buy one, get one 50% off right now.. and you can print out the $3.50 off $10 Ulta coupon, and get it REALLY cheap. (basically two for $7 / $3.50ea)..

I actually sort of prefer it because it has a flat side which makes it easy to manage.. but I switch back and forth between the real BB and the RT complexion sponge.

dash4

Heeeey laydeeeez
wavey.gif
catchin up on the thread!!! I posted my haul from this past wknd which was mainly skin care stuff in my blog. I feel like I have everything I need at this point even tho now I'm gonna grab that ardency inn duo joint cuz I've been wanting rose gold for a minute and a clarisonic brush replacer....or should I just wait for my annual gift card to arrive **evil grin** I am loving yall haul's n reviews tho! I did use the raw sauce stuff this morning BEFORE my moisturizer cuz I was just press to start my experience on it. so far so good. Cute bags this year too!
I was debating the Ardency Inn duo too.. I have a feeling I will be making another order soon.. lol

Latest posts