All Things Sephora

starletta8

Wow, are you serious? When i went to present my coupon at the store they said they only needed my Rouge card or my phone number and email address. I made 3 trips to the store and never was asked for the coupon.

Yep. The kicker is that I complained on Thursday to the Rouge line about this scenario- it's fairly common in my area.

starletta8

Are you kidding me?! They can easily verify that you're Rouge and the discount is for all Rouge members, not just a selected few. That's just terrible.
ohboy.gif

They didn't have the code available and said I couldn't get it without the scanable code. I had to call corporate.

starletta8

Here's why I wanted to go to SiJCP: the Pout Perfection Lip set, which has:

• Bite Matte Creme Lip Crayon- Cognac
  • Kat Von D Studded Kiss- Bauhau5
  • NARS lipstick- Red Lizard
  • No Cosmetics- No Bleeding Lips Secret Lip Liner
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick- Magenta Matte
  • Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick- Candy

I hit up the regular Sephora to nab a travel-size Bumble & Bumble Thickening Mousse (experimenting with my hair again), L'Occitane Whipped Shea Cream, Marc Jacobs Le Marc- Infamous, and succombed to the Atelier Colone Azur Collection Coffret.

I also nabbed 2 travel-sized Living Proof items at Ulta to get the travel Restore mask. Loooove that stuff!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I was able to click on place order and got the page "Thank you for your order"
girlhaha.gif
but then there was no order bec it had sold out while placing the order!
sigh.gif

just placed an order!
Bow N' Arrow has been going in and out of stock since yesterday evening. I've been getting up throughout the wee hours in the morning until this afternoon refreshing the page trying to catch it in stock. At one point, I even submitted an order but when I checked my order status and email, it hadn't gone through. Fortunately, I was able to place an order for two this afternoon when it came back in stock so just keep on trying @sagehen. I'm glad you were able to get it Vineetha!

JerseyGirl

aaaaawwwww hell naaaaaw!!! I went to the flagship one n would think becuz I had my red card she'd automatically use common sense n gimme my 20-NOPE!!! I seen that total price n was like ummmmm hellooooo 20% off. She was like "oh do u have ur card" me:
th_rolleye0014.gif
her: yea we're not suppose to give it unless u present the coupon me: I would think it's automatic once u CHECK THE RESUME **waves red card** luckily for HER I did have it but trust n believe had I not-one way or another YOU WILL gimme my shyt!!!! I dmn near felt insulted she'd even question my authority :pooh:  im like bytch u know who I be
queen.gif
!!! sorry yall I get worked up when they turn down BUSINESS! Like dmnnnn is this 20% comin out of ur paycheck or something? you would think even if I didn't know about it, u would WANNA help a sista out n save some money which would incline ME to spend more...hmmmm!! Better yet how bout just showing good customer service n goin above n beyond which would make me wanna come back...**le sigh** but who am I smh!!
awful. I don't believe her for one second.

BrittLuvsMakeup

This sums up Sephora since the darned Rouge program STARTED.

Quote: Originally Posted by JerseyGirl

awful. I don't believe her for one second.
My mother experienced the same treatment this weekend at the store, even with the coupon in hand. She was able to get the discount, however, they charged her full price first each time she went in and she had to remind them to give her the discount. In my opinion, all a customer should have to do is prove that they are Rouge (either by showing the card or providing their email address and phone number) to automatically receive the discount with no ifs, ands, or buts. I think it's absolutely ridiculous and insulting that they try so hard not to give eligible customers the discount, especially when they spend so much in the store. Situations like this are exactly why I prefer to shop online and is one of the reasons I had been shopping at Sephora less and less since October. The only reason I even suggested that my mother step foot in the store was because the item that she wanted was out of stock online. Had it been available online, I would tell her not to even bother go in-store. I never do unless I have to return something.

Tarabotti

You are required to have the card or the email with you because it is a top secret code.
lmao.gif

They were telling people at my store on Friday that you needed the email/card or you couldn't get the discount. There was a group of SA's trying to determine the status of two shoppers and couldn't tell them why they didn't receive anything from Sephora. I wonder if corporate has gotten stricter because of last years holiday shopping fiasco.

After my experiences during the last 20% off sale where SA's tore my card before the sale was over (thank you for deciding that I had finished shopping missy!), I walk with both the card and multiple copies of the emails.

You would think in this day and age of computer knowledge that all Sephora would have to do is link a 20% code to VIBRouges cards for the duration of the sale but I guess that is asking too much of Sephora.

sungelly87

Last order!
s1763929-main-thumb.jpg

$90.00
DRUNK ELEPHANT All Glowy Set

ITEM 1763929 QTY 1

s1683382-main-thumb.jpg

$75.00
TATA HARPERRegenerating Cleanser

ITEM 1683382 QTY 1
SIZE 4.1 oz

s1540392-main-thumb.jpg

$100.00
TATA HARPER Repairative Moisturizer

ITEM 1540392 QTY 1

s1755206-main-thumb.jpg

$88.00
HERBIVORE Phoenix Cell Regenerating Facial Oil

ITEM 1755206 QTY 1

s1751023-main-thumb.jpg

$59.00
BUXOM Leave Your Mark Full-On Lip Polish & Lip Cream Set

ITEM 1751023 QTY 1

Tarabotti

So Sephora strikes again. I made my first order 2:30 Friday morning and just received a cancellation notice because the Bite lipstick is now out of stock but was in stock when and after I made the order until later Friday. Since they waited all weekend to fulfill my order its OOS. Thank God this was going to be a gift for someone and I ordered one when it released on Wednesday for myself. I would have been really pissed off if i had waited for the sale to order mine. I'll just have to pick up something else to replace the gift. The rest of my order is being filled but God only knows when I'll get it.
At least you received an email- Sephora just cancelled my order because I had that lipstick in it (ordered while the website said it was still in stock) and created a new order for me -minus the lipstick. I checked because I saw your post.

They also seemed to have taken away the 100 point perk that I ordered with it- I either want it or 100 points returned to my account.
Hopefully my order will be here before I see this guy
santa.gif

Shars

I just ordered those baby Z-palettes like an hour ago and it has already been sent to the warehouse for shipment..

Are the dimensions on the baby Z-palette correct? Because it seems bigger than the small size.. I have two of the small size and they fit 9 Mac shadows in them..
They are bigger and cost a lot less. It's crazy.

Monsy

I so agree! I didn't receive emails from them for about 2 years straight! No matter how many times I spoke about the problem to their CS, there would be no change.
same happened to me! I haven't received any emails for couple of years. Ridiculous

msvluvsmac

Thats basically what happened to me. I realized they sent me confirmation of another order that had a new order number and i realized it was my original order minus the lipstick with a new order number. Then i checked the other confirmation with my original order number and it said it was cancelled. It was confusing at first because I thought they had double charged me.
At least you received an email- Sephora just cancelled my order because I had that lipstick in it (ordered while the website said it was still in stock) and created a new order for me -minus the lipstick.  I checked because I saw your post. They also seemed to have taken away the 100 point perk that I ordered with it- I either want it or 100 points returned to my account. Hopefully my order will be here before I see this guy :santa: .

Rasbury

TY!! I regret not buying a few more... For some reason - I prefer the smaller ones.. they are easier for me to manage. I have a lot of single eyeshadows from all sorts of brands.

She couldn't look you up in their system and see that you are a Rouge? That is so messed up!

I thought I forgot my coupon to scan when I was at JCP but they had one at the register... That's so uncool..

They only last me about 3 months because after repeated washing - the start to break down. I really recommend getting a set with a BB cleanser.. The BB cleanser prolongs the life of my beauty blenders..

Also, Real Techniques (sold at Ulta) has a really nice beauty sponge It only $6.99.. It is buy one, get one 50% off right now.. and you can print out the $3.50 off $10 Ulta coupon, and get it REALLY cheap. (basically two for $7 / $3.50ea)..

I actually sort of prefer it because it has a flat side which makes it easy to manage.. but I switch back and forth between the real BB and the RT complexion sponge.
Thank you ladies! I use my hands a lot too but I think this is a case of just wanting what everyone else on here already has. I might check into the RT version first though to see if I really need it. I think this 20% has me eyeing everything....

laurennnxox

Hey @laurennnxox, I'm trying your night shower/morning LP dry shampoo tip. I hope that it will work well for me, too!
I hope it worked out for you! I follow the directions on the can to the T. I shake it REALLY well, and spray in downward strokes on sections of my hair. Then I let it sit for 30-45 seconds, flip my head over and shake it out. It works wonders! and adds so much time to my morning routine instead of showering, blow drying, and flat ironing my hair each morning.

Latest posts