All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Nooooo
lmao.gif
I placed like 4 orders today alone !! And I am still sitting here staring at the website
girlhaha.gif
I've averaged /orders/day. I'm overwhelmed. Did any of your orders arrive???

cupcake28

ugh!! i keep telling myself to stop but then i remember something new i need. im thinking of picking up another contour.. right now i use NARS contour blush. I am tan and I find most contour kits for darker skinned women are too warm, Looking for something greyer! Any recs? What do you guys use?
Tarte is coming out with a contour kit and it looks like the shades are cool- the darkest shade looks deep enough (fingers crossed). Also, Kat Von D is coming out with Shade & Light contour kit 2.0 with customizable shades (like Anastasia). Hopefully, she will expand the line and add deeper shades. Maybe wait for those? I know, 20%... I'm secretly relieved this sale will be over soon. I keep finding things that I NEED! Jesus take the wheel- and my wallet for that matter, lol. Oh, the vib rouge code still works (as I type this). Temptalia has on her site that it's good until the VIB sale starts, idk.

novocainedreams

Tarte is coming out with a contour kit and it looks like the shades are cool- the darkest shade looks deep enough (fingers crossed). Also, Kat Von D is coming out with Shade & Light contour kit 2.0 with customizable shades (like Anastasia). Hopefully, she will expand the line and add deeper shades. Maybe wait for those? I know, 20%... I'm secretly relieved this sale will be over soon. I keep finding things that I NEED! Jesus take the wheel- and my wallet for that matter, lol. Oh, the vib rouge code still works (as I type this). Temptalia has on her site that it's good until the VIB sale starts, idk.
VIBR is on Pacific time, so another hour at least. I hope the Tarts one is light enough for me! Cool toned and fair, I wish there were more variances for very fair and darker skin tones!

thebloomroom

good to know!! maybe i will need to suck it up and wait

Medgal07

Just placed my final order
girlhaha.gif
I need to stay the hell out of this thread.
Ditto!!! .....and off the website!!!

I went in store today and they told me that if a rouge person comes in during the sale next week they will not be denied.
Interesting!!
th_wink3.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by novocainedreams

Really?? My store SA made it a point to tell me "this is the last day for your discount" Then again my SA was clueless and the floor manager just plain rude.
They're so inconsistent!!!!
ohboy.gif

cupcake28

VIBR is on Pacific time, so another hour at least. I hope the Tarts one is light enough for me! Cool toned and fair, I wish there were more variances for very fair and darker skin tones!
It looks like they tried to make it for everyone. Anastasia has a fair kit. I happened to see this video but I don't know if it came out yet. Also, the lady at Sephora told me that the Makeup Forever eye shadows are really body makeup meant for multi-use. You could probably find the perfect colors for your own personal kit. [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/RnLUqbbOx3c[/VIDEO]

novocainedreams

Yeah, but the ABH is cream, I don't really use cream, products, so I really hope they come out with a fair powder one!! That's a good idea, I might check that out with MUFE. don't contour much tbh, right now I use the one I got from MAC Rocky Horror collection.

Latest posts