All Things Sephora

dash4

angelic.gif
type.gif
Just placed 2 more orders...well, the code is still working
girlhaha.gif
Didn't w do this last time around? Keep making orders until we were finally denied..
girlhaha.gif
I remember a few of us were practically begging Sephora to close it down... b/c we had no self-control... hahaha .

Icecaramellatte

I got one of my packages today! My ARDENCY INN MODSTER Mānuka Honey Enriched Pigment Duo came shattered though. I called the VIBR line and they're sending a replacement. Hopefully packaged better. It's just such a hassle to return/ship back the damaged item. I know sometimes they just let you keep it.
sigh.gif

So sad. Glad you are getting a replacement. That looked like a great deal. I would have bought it but I already have those colors.
I did get Copper because I broke my awhile ago. I repressed it but it just looks messy and I can't deal so I waited for the sale to order another.

Quote: Originally Posted by singer82

Took the mufe 15 palette out of my cart (for now haha) Figured I needed to get all fragrance and skin care more. But I'm sure some makeup will find is way in again haha.

Finding skincare is such a battle. I've taken so much in and out of my cart. Decided to not get the GlamGlow set, but thank you for all your comments on it! I just still have masks I haven't touched since last year smh.

I'm mostly looking for moisturizer (for day & night) since I'm almost out. I came across this. Anyone use these?

Any suggestions for sensitive dry/combo skin? I was going to try the 3 lil wonders but I have algenist oil so don't really need a serum right now. Sorry bout all the questions. I'm just a lil overwhelmed with all these skincare sets!
th_crazy.gif
I bought some skin care too. I bought a large size of the Belif Moisturizing Bomb. I really like it. I bought a small one in the check out line at Sephora and really liked it. I picked up a mini Aqua Bomb as a point perk a few weeks ago. I was planning to splurge and get La Mer but this is working quite nicely right now. The real test will be in the dead of winter. Anyway, you are looking for a moisturizer. Try to see if you can get the point perk or try a small jar of either the Aqua Bomb or Moisture Bomb.

stormborn

I just love cleansing balms, and would never EVER buy this full price lol! If my skin were more mature I'd be into Sunday Riley's cult products but I don't need their stuff yet, so I figured this was a good intro to the brand.
Is Sunday Riley targeted towards mature skin? I was looking at the Ceramic Slip cleanser and Good Genes treatment, but I'm only 25 so maybe that's a little much for my skin.

Icecaramellatte

I went to a B&M store to check out the Louboutin lipsticks. I figured it was a good time to give it a try but just too pricey to not check out in person so I made the trip all way downtown even though I was dead tired. I picked 2 and went to line up. The line was crazy! I walked around the store and noticed everything I had in my basket was still available online so I took a chance it would still be there when I got home. Everything was! My order got way bigger than I meant.

• Louboutin Delicando lipstick - I didn't like it alone but loved it with a brown pencil - tried the Louboutin Pencil but didn't buy it
  • Louboutin Farida lipstck - looks like something I have - maybe the darker Chanel Rouge Allures from last fall or holiday. I was going to skip it but figured I'd just end up back there getting it after the sale.
  • Derek Lam perfume set - I'm back on my perfume kick
  • Ardency Inn Copper shadow - rebuy
  • Belif True Cream Moisturizing Bomb - big one, liked the small size I bought so buying a larger jar for when I run out.
  • Anastasia Self Made Palette - I've been wanting the Couture palette for a while but put it off. "I have time" I thought. Well, when I heard a new one was coming out, I figured I'd wait and see if I liked this one better. Well the new one comes out and I think I like the Couture palette better. Well, I can't find the Couture palette. I thought about it and realized I've done this quite a few times with the Anastasia palettes. I figured I would do it again with this one. As soon as it was gone, I would want it. Again, I figure I may as well give it a try. This would be my first Anastasia palette.
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz in the now renamed Dark Brown
  • macaron lip balm
  • Deborah Lippmann Can''t Be Tamed nail polish
  • L'Artisan Perfume mini Trio

The last 2 items I picked up in the store on Sunday. I think that is everything. I did order the Etat Libre D'Orange Sampler set because I thought I might buy a full size for the sale but I figured I didn't have enough time to test and I wanted to order the Derek Lam set - curiosity won here. I did see a YSL lipstick I liked but I couldn't remember the name so I didn't order it.

stormborn

Is the Tatcha Dewy Mist a hard to come by item? (ie, barely in stock, etc)... wanna know whether or not to get my hopes up.
I've heard that Tatcha usually offers a 20% Friends & Family sale around Black Friday, and they always have free shipping, so that would be another option for you.

Quote: Originally Posted by singer82

Took the mufe 15 palette out of my cart (for now haha) Figured I needed to get all fragrance and skin care more. But I'm sure some makeup will find is way in again haha.

Finding skincare is such a battle. I've taken so much in and out of my cart. Decided to not get the GlamGlow set, but thank you for all your comments on it! I just still have masks I haven't touched since last year smh.

I'm mostly looking for moisturizer (for day & night) since I'm almost out. I came across this. Anyone use these?

Any suggestions for sensitive dry/combo skin? I was going to try the 3 lil wonders but I have algenist oil so don't really need a serum right now. Sorry bout all the questions. I'm just a lil overwhelmed with all these skincare sets!
th_crazy.gif
I bought both of those moisturizers last year and I found the night cream to be pretty good, I liked it and it managed to revitalize my skin after a particularly rough few nights following an all-night shopping binge (Black Friday, lol), but I stopped using it because I found out it had salicylic acid in it, and I was pregnant at the time. So - if you're avoiding salicylic acid due to your dry skin- that's something to note. The day cream broke me out in tiny white bumps and, reading the reviews, it seems like it had the same effect on others as well. However, I passed it on to my sister and she liked it.

Personally - right now I'm using Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation day and night and every other night or so I add the Origins DrinkUp Overnight mask to help bump up the hydration factor. I really like the mask as far as relieving dryness and adding a glow are concerned, and it's a really reasonable price, but I think I may swap it out for the GlamGlow ThirstyMud mask once I finish my tube, because the GG just smells SOOOO GOOD lol. I know you mentioned that you're not really interested in the Three Little Wonders set, but I really cannot say enough good things about it. It really brings life to my dry skin.

Vineetha

girlhaha.gif
We bought it all LOL

lol.gif

rofl.gif
I hear hubs in the garage this evening wresting with them to flatten them out because there was no room left in the can
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif

Thats awesome about Mauvember!!! I'm sure that its very pretty on you
eyelove.gif
rofl.gif
I am sure we did! I keep checking the website to see if any of the products i want has come back in stock. It wouldnt have but then the shade next to it would have and says " very few left".
icon_eek.gif
soooo
type.gif
but the shade i actually want i still OOS so i have to keep checking you know...
th_thdeadea.gif
(Thats how i ended up with quite a few burberry shadows waiting on Mulberry to come back in stock- well thats the story I am going with
lol.gif
)

wrestling is true!! I had so many boxes today that i could have just skipped gym
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

pompom.gif
looking forward to your pics! I just love box day!
smiles.gif
lol.gif
I know---I want off the rollercoaster too. I promise I've placed my last order---Christian Louboutin Lip Definer in NATs---that's it, over ---kaput!!!
​ What;s in your cart? There can't be anything left!!!

th_roll1.gif

Haven

Why am I filling up another cart? Yes the code still works but I shouldn't order anymore. It is a sickness. I got some boxes today. DH made a sarcastic comment about how it must be Christmas already. Then I pointed out how he is leaving for a golfing trip with his buddies this Friday. He shut up pretty quick LOL

Mayanas

The ups just came with my sephora order, im so happy i managed to get the nars stud eyeshadow, it truly is beautiful
b32b816a_image.jpeg
908dd66f_image.jpeg
But i have to say those 100pt perks are too small, nice to try them out anyways
Great Haul
So much stuff is sold out. I feel bad for VIB's if there isn't a mass restock!
Yeah I know im VIB maybe with this sale vibr
Thanks! LOL that's me, I'll go in, swatch, grab samples, leave, then order online. SMH they probably think I'm the biggest mooch. :bump: Also YUP. I was looking back at photos of me from around this time last year and my skin looked SO glowy, I can't remember what foundation I was using and I am SO bummed about it because it looked great! Lol smh spreadsheets it is. Is Sunday Riley targeted towards mature skin? I was looking at the Ceramic Slip cleanser and Good Genes treatment, but I'm only 25 so maybe that's a little much for my skin.
. Yeah i want to buy it too. Im 27 1/2 jaja

elegant-one

Didn't w do this last time around? Keep making orders until we were finally denied..
girlhaha.gif
I remember a few of us were practically begging Sephora to close it down... b/c we had no self-control... hahaha .
Yes the did!!! We wanted it to go away
lmao.gif

mel33t

My order arrived today, but I'm pretty upset about it. The Viseart palette I ordered is listed on the packing list, but it's not in the box..
ohboy.gif

This has NEVER happened to me before with Sephora and I find it odd that I didn't receive any notification. I already emailed them, but I'm not sure what other proof to provide other than a picture of what was received. I'm hoping they'll take it that I'm a Rouge and have been a loyal customer for sometime now.

Have any of you experienced this? What was your outcome?

Mayanas

My order arrived today, but I'm pretty upset about it. The Viseart palette I ordered is listed on the packing list, but it's not in the box.. :eek:hboy: This has NEVER happened to me before with Sephora and I find it odd that I didn't receive any notification. I already emailed them, but I'm not sure what other proof to provide other than a picture of what was received. I'm hoping they'll take it that I'm a Rouge and have been a loyal customer for sometime now.  Have any of you experienced this? What was your outcome? 
I hope you can get it.

laurennnxox

My order arrived today, but I'm pretty upset about it. The Viseart palette I ordered is listed on the packing list, but it's not in the box..
ohboy.gif

This has NEVER happened to me before with Sephora and I find it odd that I didn't receive any notification. I already emailed them, but I'm not sure what other proof to provide other than a picture of what was received. I'm hoping they'll take it that I'm a Rouge and have been a loyal customer for sometime now.

Have any of you experienced this? What was your outcome?
This happened to me the other day! I ordered the Fresh Lip Treatment trio (or whatever) and that was all I ordered besides my 3 samples. I got my box and only my samples were in there! my product from Fresh was on the packing slip but not in the box. I called the rouge hotline, and explained the situation. The lady I spoke to was super sweet and didn't ask for any proof. She verified some of my info and put in an order for it to ship out. I asked nicely if I could have it bumped up to flash 1-day delivery (free of charge) and she said she could do that for me. She was wonderful about it!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I'd call them first thing tomorrow. I think they might be closed now.

Latest posts