All Things Sephora

TwiggyPop

This thread has been moving at light speed! I'm going to catch up in the morning with a cup of coffee :haha:
I will never catch up. Between my dr appts, Maddies school and dance class and the work I have going on around the house I never have more than a few minutes to sit and read all this. Unless I stay up until 2:30am, which it is right now. Ugh!
   [COLOR=0000FF]I love that so much!!!!!![/COLOR]

Medgal07

I absolutely love Dark Angels from Lush. It exfoliates and draws toxins out of the skin at the same time. I also really like Cup O' Coffee mask. It left my face so clear, pores tight and all. I love Lush.
Don't judge me but I've NEVER tried Lush and I have no idea why!!
shrugs.gif

MsGlossy

Just placed a last minute order (assuming the code will be deactivated at 3 am EST) for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Eye Shadow Palette. I was going to get it from Ulta by redeeming some points but I'm sure I will find other stuff to use my points on by the time their next promo rolls around.

Medgal07

Just placed a last minute order (assuming the code will be deactivated at 3 am EST) for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Eye Shadow Palette. I was going to get it from Ulta by redeeming some points but I'm sure I will find other stuff to use my points on by the time their next promo rolls around.
Why not---good for you!!!! That's actually a good plan---you can get items w/your points at Ulta that Sephora just doesn't carry.

TwiggyPop

I *love* It Cosmetics brushes... and their sets are great too. ( I don't own any but I have felt them up at Ulta many times lol)..    If you have an Ulta nearby - you can go in and feel them yourself, including the brush sets.   They have "testers" out that you can touch and feel. Did you see the Tarte holiday brush set?  I do NOT need any more brushes, so I have been resisting, but that set seems nice. Also, I heard Zoeva has really nice brush sets..  I think a lot of times - brush sets aren't the way to go.. seems like companies don't put as much effort into them and their quality is lacking, but I don't think that is the case with It Cosmetics.
Thank you! I will hopefully make it to Ulta tomorrow. I've always been leery of brush sets so I'll just buy them individually, it's cheaper in the long run anyway.

MsGlossy

It's really pretty---go for it!!!!

Why not---good for you!!!! That's actually a good plan---you can get items w/your points at Ulta that Sephora just doesn't carry.
Yes, and I am sure there will be lots of new things available at Ulta so why wait, right? That purple is calling my name.

MsGlossy

Thank you! I will hopefully make it to Ulta tomorrow. I've always been leery of brush sets so I'll just buy them individually, it's cheaper in the long run anyway.
If you decide to get itCosmetics brushes you may want to order from them directly. They currently have 25% off for their Friends and Family sale through Saturday and offer free shipping for orders $25+. You can try them out in Ulta and then order online for a better deal.
type.gif

TwiggyPop

:lol: he did tell me to have fun today...soooooooo, that's just what I'm doing! :haha: LMFAO! He just sent me a text telling me not to have TOO MUCH fun! :lmao: I don't like fun with conditions! :haha:
He read your mind. Mine does that too, he'll catch me thinking of all the things I've been wanting and then pops that bubble. Haha

MsGlossy

WoooooOooooooOOoooooW.. You are good. :bowdown:  lol I got my Tatcha order in at the last minute!!  :yahoo:
They did the same for the last few sales. Since it was still active today I figured it would be deactivated at 12 am PST/3 am EST. Glad you got your spray. I read your post after you had updated that you placed your order or I would've offered to send you a $25 off of $50 coupon if you've never ordered from Tatcha before. If you're still interested you can PM me your first name and email address and I'll respond later today...my eye lids are closing like an automatic gate. lol

Nuke

Hi ya'll... my packages have been trickling in from the sale! I've got five boxes unopened because I've just been so tired from work and I want to be properly excited to dig into my new goodies. I will probably open them this afternoon after I take one part of my board exam... great way to celebrate, no?
yahoo.gif

singer82

Looks like it got good reviews as well. Sounds awesome! Good price too. Think I'll get the smaller jar for now and see how I like it. Thank you so much for the suggestion ♡
So sad.  Glad you are getting a replacement.  That looked like a great deal.  I would have bought it but I already have those colors. I did get Copper because I broke my  awhile ago.  I repressed it but it just looks messy and I can't deal so I waited for the sale to order another. I bought some skin care too.  I bought a large size of the Belif Moisturizing Bomb.  I really like it.  I bought a small one in the check out line at Sephora and really liked it. I picked up a mini Aqua Bomb as a point perk a few weeks ago.  I was planning to splurge and get La Mer but this is working quite nicely right now.  The real test will be in the dead of winter.  Anyway, you are looking for a moisturizer.  Try to see if you can get the point perk or try a small jar of either the Aqua Bomb or Moisture Bomb.
Oh wow yeah sounds like I should pass on that origins set. Esp in the winter my skin gets really dry. And if the salicylic acid is going to irritate it I def don't want that. Think I'll rethink the 3 lil wonders. I'll just have a bu when my algenist oil runs out. Maybe I'll get the small set to try it out. One more question, do you use the sheer transformation just at night or do you use it during the day as well? You have been so very helpful thank you :heart:
I'm so glad you like it!! I've heard that Tatcha usually offers a 20% Friends & Family sale around Black Friday, and they always have free shipping, so that would be another option for you. I bought both of those moisturizers last year and I found the night cream to be pretty good, I liked it and it managed to revitalize my skin after a particularly rough few nights following an all-night shopping binge (Black Friday, lol), but I stopped using it because I found out it had salicylic acid in it, and I was pregnant at the time. So - if you're avoiding salicylic acid due to your dry skin- that's something to note. The day cream broke me out in tiny white bumps and, reading the reviews, it seems like it had the same effect on others as well. However, I passed it on to my sister and she liked it. Personally - right now I'm using Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation day and night and every other night or so I add the Origins DrinkUp Overnight mask to help bump up the hydration factor. I really like the mask as far as relieving dryness and adding a glow are concerned, and it's a really reasonable price, but I think I may swap it out for the GlamGlow ThirstyMud mask once I finish my tube, because the GG just smells SOOOO GOOD lol. I know you mentioned that you're not really interested in the Three Little Wonders set, but I really cannot say enough good things about it. It really brings life to my dry skin.

mel33t

Just placed a last minute order (assuming the code will be deactivated at 3 am EST) for the [COLOR=444444]Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Eye Shadow Palette. I was going to get it from Ulta by redeeming some points but I'm sure I will find other stuff to use my points on by the time their next promo rolls around.[/COLOR]
Oh!! You will love that palette. The purple is gorgeous!!

Jayjayy

I called CS earlier and talked at length about the MUFE deal.. The lady (who was soooooooooooo sweet) said she had never heard of another rep overriding an order.. but she called around stores and patiently asked them if they had the colors I want - in stock.. and if so, would they honor the discount?   A store manager agreed.. She also told him that I might be buying more than just the MUFE stuff.. And he okayed it.. it is like 30 minutes away, so at first I thought - that would be sort of lame to drive all that way to get a friggen $8.80 discount.. but then thought it actually will be worth it, because I can buy the Tatchu dewy spray!  :yaay: So wish I had @Jayjayy  's CS rep though.. I would have rather done it over the phone.. o well. EDIT: never mind.. the Tatchu Spray just came back in stock and I was able to order it.. :cheer:  
I'm glad you're gonna get your stuff :cheer: That's so freaking lame that they wouldn't just discount the damn eyeshadows over the phone!! It doesn't even make sense that you had to go through all of that...the 20% has no restrictions! I will say that I don't know what the rep I had entered in, because when I did the math my order should've been a few dollars higher than what it came out to be. Maybe she was new, or fate knew I needed some good luck this week lol

Anaphora

I grabbed a few things from the sale
amuse.gif
:

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation in Beige Rose 20 (I hope it matches me, I'm NW13)
Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Book, The Art of Sculpting + Defining Volume II
Formula X Alchemy II
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist