All Things Sephora

pretty_melody

I absolutely love Dark Angels from Lush. It exfoliates and draws toxins out of the skin at the same time. I also really like Cup O' Coffee mask. It left my face so clear, pores tight and all. I love Lush.
I love lush medgal youve gotta try it out. Im actually gonna take a bee line from sephora to lush to see if i csn pick up a cup o coffee scrub, have heard good things and this confirms it.

honey on boost

My cover fx infusion drops arrived yesterday and I added them to my studio fix foundation today. The finish is amazing!! Another step added to my routine
thud.gif

Monsy

I absolutely love Dark Angels from Lush. It exfoliates and draws toxins out of the skin at the same time. I also really like Cup O' Coffee mask. It left my face so clear, pores tight and all. I love Lush.
I gotta try angels on bare skin. I love mask of magnaminty and brazened honey from lush. Have been using them for the past 7 years at least

Genn

Love Lush! I usually buy it every Christmas and put a soap and shower gel in everyone's stocking. I like to buy the small sets for extra gifts . Co-workers, babysitter, ect. My personal favorites are the snow cake soap and rose jam shower gel. Every time it have gifted it to someone that has never tried it, they love it. Sympathy for the Skin is another favorite. Kind of relieved and disappointed about the sale being over. I was going to place a last order last night but talked myself out of it. Now I'm kicking myself. Emailed Nars about my order not being shipped and finally got a shipping # . YAY

pretty_melody

I think my list is finalized. Marc remarcable foundation Marc liquid liner SR blue moon balm Hg mineral viel primer The brow set if they have it still in store What does everyone use to tightline? Everything I use just transfer to my lower lash line

Haven

I have two sale orders still in "sent to warehouse" pergatory. Wonder if they will ship today bc of the holiday? Don't know if the warehouse is open today.

sagehen

[COLOR=0000FF]   I don't always tightline, but when I do I prefer YSL Dessin Du Regard Eye Pencil in Black Ink[/COLOR]
Tee hee! PLEASE tell me that was a reference to the Most Interesting Man On Earth! That is the voice I read this post in. Stay tightlined my friends!

Medgal07

I have two sale orders still in "sent to warehouse" pergatory. Wonder if they will ship today bc of the holiday? Don't know if the warehouse is open today.
I have two in process (one made at the last minute) and one 'sent to warehouse' which is a good sign----I feared I'd get an out of stock notice. I was watching that particular order/item and as soon as I saw they had restocked it, the 'sent to warehouse' message appeared. I think they're probably open because UPS and Fedex are still delivering today.

Vineetha

I have two in process (one made at the last minute) and one 'sent to warehouse' which is a good sign----I feared I'd get an out of stock notice. I was watching that particular order/item and as soon as I saw they had restocked it, the 'sent to warehouse' message appeared. I think they're probably open because UPS and Fedex are still delivering today.
I have 4 too!! One from the day before yesterday....
sigh.gif

MaryJane

I can't decide if I want to keep my Viseart Paris Nudes palette. The colors are pretty, pigmented, and blend very easily. My issue is while they look nice when applied to the eyes, due to the colors, all the looks I put together are very subtle. They just don't 'wow' me. For the price of the palette, I expected more.

I ordered the MUFE 15 pan eyeshadow palette before the sale ended just in case I didn't like the Viseart one.

Any thoughts on MUFE vs Viseart?

TwiggyPop

I so agree! I didn't receive emails from them for about 2 years straight! No matter how many times I spoke about the problem to their CS, there would be no change. It's only after begging for help from their CSAs that manage Sephora's Facebook page that I seemed to start receiving emails again. It was last year around December time when they had sent out the $20 off $50 codes. It's not like the VIB sale code that's generic so obviously I needed to get mine in an email. I called and they were to the tune of oh just call us back when you're ready to order and we'll do it manually. We can't give you over the phone. I wasn't in the mood to lose out on my Ebates so I tried their Facebook team and in less than a day I had my code in the Facebook chat message! It's ridiculous the lengths I had to go especially since a lot of people don't even use Facebook! Bosch you make me crack up! :lmao: I think they had renumbered and reformulated some of their earlier palettes but I can't remember which ones. I think the naming system may have been different as well. The UD Perversion one (Ink for Eyes) is super black and dries matte. MY KVD tattoo one dries make and is super black as well. I'm not sure which KVD one you have - she has so darn many it's hard to figure out which is which. You would not believe I have two deluxe samples of this and have never used it! They are bigger and cost a lot less. It's crazy.
Thank you! I'm going to try the UD.
anyone have a favorite eyebrow brush, besides MAC?  One that can be found at Sephora. LOL 
The classic brow filler brush #100. I've been using it for years.
Ok sorry if this has been asked but I just read on beauty talk, the Sephora boards, that someone went in to their store and the SA told her that they got word the VIBR sale will be extended one week, anyone else heard this!? I'm highly doubting it. Although I think some stores are stating different things, some said they will give the discount to vibr during the vibe sale. So irritating.
I was also told by a store employee that we could still shop during the VIB sale, but on the Facebook message they sent me it said we can only get our discount during the allotted time frame for Rouge members.

starletta8

Not happy with sephora. Two unshipped orders, and now I will have to pay UPS to re-route them. Orders placed AFTER them shipped.

Latest posts