All Things Sephora

smileyt06

I guess I know since you bought a backup of the step 1 primer, but how do you feel about it? Does it brighten? I currently use the mac primer pen in peach lustre and think that may be close to it. What do you feel it does for you? I might throw that in my cart too.
I def think it brightens. It is pretty sure and smells divine but not as much coverage as the Lustre pen which I have too from MaC. I say get it. It made my Marc Jacobs foundation look way better after I almost considered taking it back.

Vandekamp

This thread moves way too fast for me sometimes. I hope everyone was able to snag most if not all of what you wanted.

Medgal07

My Ardemcy Inn Duo came broken, and now is OOS. Do they gave me a refund.i ordered it, because I wanted it. Sephora needs to improve there packaging of eyeshadows. Feeling pissed'!
......and rightfully so!!! They will first try to give you a store credit and NOT a refund. You can take the store credit
and ask to get the discount when the item is back in stock. We've seen throughout the VIBR sale that products were fluid, going in and OOS the entire time.

mstiffanynicol

It just happened to me, too. I just became a Rouge and now I can't use the discount to shop anymore during VIB. So lame.
   :pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Yay NEW ROUGE!!!!![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]You would know that Miss Vee---you're so amazing!!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]​That is so messed up.  I'm wondering if you can place an order by phone, provided you get someone logical.[/COLOR] I wanted to get my rebates and I wanted to make sure the items didn't sell out so I called CS after placing the order online and they refunded me the difference between what I paid and the 20% off. I was also able to purchase in store today I explained that my purchase online pushed me to rouge today and they honored the sale.

Medgal07

​That is so messed up. I'm wondering if you can place an order by phone, provided you get someone logical.

I wanted to get my rebates and I wanted to make sure the items didn't sell out so I called CS after placing the order online and they refunded me the difference between what I paid and the 20% off. I was also able to purchase in store today I explained that my purchase online pushed me to rouge today and they honored the sale.
......and that's how it should be!!! I'm so glad it worked out for you!!!

Mayanas

This thread moves way too fast for me sometimes. I hope everyone was able to snag most if not all of what you wanted.
Nope. I missed my sunday riley set, they are restocking a few more sets all day but now i cant use my vib code anymore because now im VIBR

Shars

You are totally right. I bet some people already do this.
Better to not know, ay?
girlhaha.gif

JerseyGirl

:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Yay NEW ROUGE!!!!![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]You would know that Miss Vee---you're so amazing!!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]​That is so messed up.  I'm wondering if you can place an order by phone, provided you get someone logical.[/COLOR] I wanted to get my rebates and I wanted to make sure the items didn't sell out so I called CS after placing the order online and they refunded me the difference between what I paid and the 20% off. I was also able to purchase in store today I explained that my purchase online pushed me to rouge today and they honored the sale.
Thank you! I will try that...the items I want are online only...I'm glad you were able to get the discount.

Sabrunka

There's no way to get the 6 mufe shadows that I want for the additional 20% off, right? Especially since the ones I want aren't in stores, right? Just checking before I place the order of $88 for them!

YarahFlower

HEre is the bite November Lippie.   Trying to decide if I like it. 
:eyelove: beautiful on you!
Ok so I am loving to the fullest the Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation in cocoa medium and the coconut primer. Also the Laura Mercia translucent setting powder and the guerlain terracotta bronzer in #08. This haul was great. Oh yeah and on my eyes the KVD monarch palette. I'm feeling myself today lol
8cc7521c_image.jpeg
e1f1746f_image.jpeg
Stunning! :love:

YarahFlower

[@]TwiggyPop[/@] I'm trying to find the page that you replied to my post, but this thread is moving so fast. I lost it trying to catch up with everything :(

YarahFlower

3e89f1d1_IMG_20151113_163455.jpeg
Used this balm for the first time moments ago and I must say that I LOVE it!!!! If you like balm cleansers, you'll love this one! It got my face so clean and left it feeling hydrated! My face feels like it had a drink of water Its easy to rinse off and left behind no residue! I went back over my face with cleansing water on a shisedo cotton pad and there was NO trace of makeup! I'm so mad I didn't get a BU during the sale! Think I'll call CS to redeem that 20% offer there dishing out to Rouges!

Latest posts