All Things Sephora

Mayanas

Used this balm for the first time moments ago and I must say that I LOVE it!!!! If you like balm cleansers, you'll love this one! It got my face so clean and left it feeling hydrated! My face feels like it had a drink of water Its easy to rinse off and left behind no residue! I went back over my face with cleansing water on a shisedo cotton pad and there was NO trace of makeup! I'm so mad I didn't get a BU during the sale! Think I'll call CS to redeem that 20% offer there dishing out to Rouges!

great because i bought it
cheerleader.gif

Vandekamp

Nice haul @Mayanas. Would you believe I filled my cart and let the deadline pass. I kept telling myself I don't NEED anything and I asked myself if I was not on Specktra would i have given it a second thought. My makeup collection is massive. In fact I need about three more large makeup storage/container bins, maybe more. I have more makeup that I could ever use in five lifetimes.

Mayanas

Nice haul @Mayanas. Would you believe I filled my cart and let the deadline pass. I kept telling myself I don't NEED anything and I asked myself if I was not on Specktra would i have given it a second thought. My makeup collection is massive. In fact I need about three more large makeup storage/container bins, maybe more. I have more makeup that I could ever use in five lifetimes.
Thanks Van

Yes, Specktra is very bad for the wallets. i know we dont need more makeup, skincare etc . i bought one storage for my clothes, now five drawers has makeup, and the top is full.
ohboy.gif

starting next year i want a low buy about makeup.

Vandekamp

Thanks Van

Yes, Specktra is very bad for the wallets. i know we dont need more makeup, skincare etc . i bought one storage for my clothes, now five drawers has makeup, and the top is full.
ohboy.gif

starting next year i want a low buy about makeup.
Really????? That is funny.
th_roll1.gif
It is time to slow down. I want about 4-5 of the new Mac liquid matte lipsticks and after that I am DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysteereous

3e89f1d1_IMG_20151113_163455.jpeg
Used this balm for the first time moments ago and I must say that I LOVE it!!!! If you like balm cleansers, you'll love this one! It got my face so clean and left it feeling hydrated! My face feels like it had a drink of water Its easy to rinse off and left behind no residue! I went back over my face with cleansing water on a shisedo cotton pad and there was NO trace of makeup! I'm so mad I didn't get a BU during the sale! Think I'll call CS to redeem that 20% offer there dishing out to Rouges!
Wow I missed this. Will try when it's available. I've been using the Clinique balm and it is awesome. My skin feels so soft and supple afterward. Hope I enjoy this one too.

smileyt06

Ok I lied I had to go back to Sephora after work because I realized 1 of the 9 artist shadows I already had so I exchanged that and went ahead and got the 15 makeup forever artist shadow palette. I'm done for reals lol. My next thing will be 3 of the new melted lippies on the 8th. I'm skipping the Bon Bon palette and Tarte because I have a ish load of shadows lol

Medgal07

Great idea!!! I'm putting this on my list to try in the future!!

Medgal07

I placed one last order on Friday, but I'm grateful that I got most of what I wanted during the Rouge Event. I think I'm done!!!!!

1 Giorgio Armani Blush Brush 3
2 Giorgio Armani Eye Tint, Silver Mirage, #18
3 Christian Louboutin Eye Definer, Nats
4 Giorgio Armani Blender Brush
5 Marc Jacobs Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2
6 Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric 509
7 NARS Dual Intensity Blush Vengeful
8 GLAMGLDW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment
9 Chanel Chance Eau Vive
10Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
11Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
12Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact
13Dior Mono Cream Eyeshadow, Blazing
14Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311
15Dolce & Gabbana Lipstick, Dolce Inferno 333
16Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème, Infamous 228
17Rouge Ecstasy Express, Incognito 103
18Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Color, Just Nothing
19Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Pluminette
20Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Tutulle
21Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Youpiyou
22 NOT SHOWN but on it's way to me Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Miss Clichy

MsGlossy

I placed one last order on Friday, but I'm grateful that I got most of what I wanted during the Rouge Event. I think I'm done!!!!!

1 Giorgio Armani Blush Brush 3
2 Giorgio Armani Eye Tint, Silver Mirage, #18
3 Christian Louboutin Eye Definer, Nats
4 Giorgio Armani Blender Brush
5 Marc Jacobs Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2
6 Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric 509
7 NARS Dual Intensity Blush Vengeful
8 GLAMGLDW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment
9 Chanel Chance Eau Vive
10Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
11Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
12Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact
13Dior Mono Cream Eyeshadow, Blazing
14Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311
15Dolce & Gabbana Lipstick, Dolce Inferno 333
16Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème, Infamous 228
17Rouge Ecstasy Express, Incognito 103
18Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Color, Just Nothing
19Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Pluminette
20Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Tutulle
21Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Youpiyou
22 NOT SHOWN but on it's way to me Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Miss Clichy
AWESOME haul!!
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts