All Things Sephora

montREALady

i find her site to be really frustrating. Between her rating system and the people who post that they are/aren't going to get something based on her grade. Ugh...think for yourself. If you want something get it, it's not like you can't return it. Anywho...

i have this palette and it's very pretty. I always use primer so my shadows always last. There is a nice selection of colors. I feel that most are durable. It's definitely not up to the hype....I don't think anything is.

I'm very curious...who is 'she who shall not be named'
I don't own any TooFaced palettes and the others always have nuts in them (I'm allergic and just the smell would turn me off) so when I saw peach was coming out I was intrigued. I love the smell of peaches and the colors look pretty. I definitely don't need it though. Lol.

Mine shipped not too long ago. I just bought another palette last week and have the Manny MUA on order. I need to slow it down.

Jayjayy

I'm sure Sephora's mentions are in shambles right now! The Canadian shoppers are absolutely livid...I don't think it ever came in stock. I blame Too Faced more for this debacle.

I got the palette, Sunday Riley deluxe sample (I hope to never buy night cream again!) and 2 new things from the Sephora collection-the dry brush cleaner and setting mist. Both are new.

montREALady

i find her site to be really frustrating. Between her rating system and the people who post that they are/aren't going to get something based on her grade. Ugh...think for yourself. If you want something get it, it's not like you can't return it. Anywho...

I don't use her site for grades or swatches because they're always off to me. I do like it for dupes though, and her descriptions. I prefer Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog if I need to see accurate swatches.

montREALady

I'm sure Sephora's mentions are in shambles right now! The Canadian shoppers are absolutely livid...I don't think it ever came in stock. I blame Too Faced more for this debacle.

I got the palette, Sunday Riley deluxe sample (I hope to never buy night cream again!) and 2 new things from the Sephora collection-the dry brush cleaner and setting mist. Both are new.
Yes, they were losing it on IG, the Canadian peeps. So annoying having people wait like that. My order below, man were the available samples wack...a bunch of foundations only in light colors. I feel like don't even bother with foundation if you can't put all colors. Just put stuff we can all use.

QUICK LOOK
REN Keep Young And Beautiful™ Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift
ITEM 1809342
REN Keep Young And Beautiful™ Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift - 0.01 oz
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
ITEM 1771021
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Champagne, Natural, and Smashed - 0.006 oz each
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
ITEM 1411495
Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer - 0.05 oz
FREE
$0.00

s1804921-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
ITEM 1804921
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 1 oz - CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
100 Points
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
ITEM 1767714
Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb 0.34 oz - Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
100 Points
$0.00

s1768712-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Happy Birthday!
ITEM 1768712
Birthday Gift
$0.00
UICK LOOK
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette
ITEM 1806553 SIZE 18 x 0.03 oz
$49.00
$49.00
OUT OF STOCK

s1811355-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Photo Gloss deluxe sample in White Flash
ITEM 1811355
FREE
$0.00

I wish they'd include a less-ashy lip paint in these sets lol. I returned that smaller palette to buy the full tartelette in bloom palette, but that's a great set if you like all of the colors!
I actually love these lip colors though I haven't tried this one. It seems warmer than Namaste at least. But I totally get what you're saying.

montREALady

I'm putting my head in the sand now lol

Lol!

Sigh

LOL, yeah it was the pre-order email from Saturday. But I was like, "Pre-order a glow stick without swatches? Nah" They are super cute though and I love the whole "portable spotlight" angle.

Pre-Order Now: Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
Marc Jacobs Beauty <[email protected]> Mar 26 at 9:31 PM
To
montREALady

Consider it your new portable spotlight.

launching-midnight-v1_02.gif
GlowStick1_02.jpg
GlowStick1_07.gif
GlowStick1_10.jpg
GlowStick1_13.gif
GlowStick1_18.gif

Missyrocks

You ladies are rockin it with all the suggestions #byebyemoney! I'd suggest the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing stick. I already paid full price, but I think it's better than anything else I've tried. :rolleyes:

fur4elise

^^^^^Super cute! Do not need! Was thinking I do not need the Sweet Peach...I too have no Too Faced in my collection...oh the FOMO is getting me bad!

You ladies are rockin it with all the suggestions #byebyemoney! I'd suggest the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing stick. I already paid full price, but I think it's better than anything else I've tried. :rolleyes:

:rotfl:#byebyemoney! Best hash tag in eons! ;) ~ I am intrigued abou the Estee Edit Pore! I just switched my foundation to the EL Double Wear and love it. However I am still struggling with finding the right pore reducing primer!

On another note completely...I was ranting on about the current color correction trend...now I am curious after watching this:

[video=youtube_share;Aua_ShPc9NA]https://youtu.be/Aua_ShPc9NA[/video]

Have any of you jumped on this trend. What have you found to be solid products for under eye darkness/circles?

boschicka

I'm wondering which products will stay in stock until the sale arrives. I always make the wrong call and buy what doesn't end up selling out and waiting on things that then sell out! :doh:

AnneAntz

Ladies,

I am looking to try new skincare. I have combination skin. My concern are my pores on my nose and side of my nose. Any recommendations?
TIA