All Things Sephora

boschicka

Deodorant highlighter LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I don't accidentally highlight/spotlight my armpit :rofl:

If you highlight your armpit, we'll need swatch pics of course! :roflmao:
Maybe that's what we're supposed to do now b/c we all own too many highlighters and only have one face! :goofs:

Sabrunka

Lol! You gals are hilarious- highlighting your pits pfff. Better than them looking dark and hairy at least!

I'm making up a list now and don't think I'll be getting much. I know I need a new concealer (actually, if anyone has the nars concealer, can you let me know which shade is closest to urban decays light warm?), I MAY get more tatcha rice polish, a marc jacobs blush, marc jacobs cream shadow stick, and that's it so far!

ryan-eh

:type::rofl: Yep!

Hey, I got my TF Soleil Palette today & it goes yellow/orangish on me :snooty: :doh: noooooo! If I add the coral blush over it, it goes even more orange. I love the blush by itself though. I got the Les Mepris lipstick & its so beautiful on.

I really really LOVE the YSL bronzer that MONSY talked me into LOL!

The Marc Jacobs highlighter looks like a deodorant stick :rotfl::heart:

Which YSL bronzer? I need one for summer and I've been debating the TF (Guerlain doesn't make my skin happy).

fur4elise

I'm pissed because that was a sample option when I used the code but I've never needed to vanish pores so I didn't pick it, lolll.

I use the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector. Have been for about a year and I have no complaints.

@fur4elise. I also recommend the Becca brightener, although it is a little clingy to eyeliner because it's moist. But I like that with the Urban D Naked concealer on top. I can't do tons of powder under the eye to set my makeup because I'm not 20 plus I have allergic eyes. Just bought the Laura Geller baked concealer that seemed promising but no Bueno for me. Just prefer others I have.

^^^^^Thanks ladies! It's funny I was never too concerned with the shadows under my eyes...but as I have (ahem...) aged and ironically also improved the skin quality of my face
(by being anal retentive about all those serums and hydrators, etc.!) they seem to stand out a little more.

I think I will swing by Sephora tomorrow and test/get a couple samples of both the new Backlight Corrector (probably peach, my skin tone is a bit lighter than the lady in the video.) and the Under Eye Brightening.

DILLIGAF

I'm a Bite lipstick convert. I bought Licorice and Tannin in the Amuse Bouche line. I didn't like the last formulation because found them to be too soft and slippy. These have much better staying power. I went to bed with Licorice on last night and it was still there this morning. Plenty on my pillow but some still on my lips lol.

Shars

Thanks for the alert, Shars! :heart: I've been eagerly awaiting the Devotion illuminator. :catdance:

Yayyyy! You're welcome! Did you pick it up or are you waiting for the sale? I want Devotion and Seduction!!! Addiction is the one I want least because it looks the most like all my others but I would feel bad to leave it on the shelf while the others come home to bunk with Indiscretion lol.

GreenEyedAllie

Yayyyy! You're welcome! Did you pick it up or are you waiting for the sale? I want Devotion and Seduction!!! Addiction is the one I want least because it looks the most like all my others but I would feel bad to leave it on the shelf while the others come home to bunk with Indiscretion lol.

You have to keep siblings together!!! :D

VioletSparkles

I have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to items that I have been looking forward to for months, so I pounced immediately.:type: I didn't dare wait until the sale, which means that it will surely still be available come sale time. :rofl:

slowlikehoney

So, the magical super-sleuth over at BT has found that the Minnie Mouse collection items are up and listed as "coming soon." :cowdance: In case anyone here is interested in stalking any of these. ;) There appears to be a Rouge-exclusive handheld mirror! :dogdance:
All the items look so cute...I may be in trouble here... :scared:
http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=minnie&mode=all&om_mmc=oth-bt-richlinks-2013

Thanks! I definitely want a couple of things. Hopefully they'll be live while the sale is going on.

Shars

I have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to items that I have been looking forward to for months, so I pounced immediately.:type: I didn't dare wait until the sale, which means that it will surely still be available come sale time. :rofl:

:rofl:It's always like that isn't it lol!

Latest posts