All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

I'm going to be in Vegas when the sale hits. I'm really hoping that the MUFE boutique is still inside the Venetian location of Sephora. I'm aiming to get a few more of their shadows for my collection. The offering at the store nearest to me for some reason is not as extensive and the one in Miami.

boschicka

Ugh! So sorry that happened. That's exactly why I'm afraid to try anything new. You just never know :(

Thank you. Agreed. Haven't tried anything new in quite some time and now I remember why! I'm amazed at the reviews from people who kept trying it hoping it was purging their skin and eventually they'd be fine...but nope!

shellygrrl

Staff member
anyone know the best retina/retinol product you can get at Sephora?

If you're new to retinols and retinoids, you may want to start with a bio-retinol, as it's much milder. The first one I used was REN's Bio-Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate, which I really liked. I also know various people online have raved about Sunday Riley's Luna Oil, but I haven't tried it.

(Nowadays I'm using Colleen Rothschild's Retinol Treatment Complex.)

Kaidan

I'm returning the Sunday Riley UFO Oil. Gave me cystic acne after one use. Nightmare.

Hell no! D: Is that the green one? That one is a little more intense and not for every skin.

I wasn't that impressed with the Sunday Riley samples from a while ago, especially the blue oil. It left my face clear and smooth, but since my skin is usually oily, I guess oil with oil is a little too much. Their water cream sample was way better for my skin (forgot the name of that one), very hydrating.

I have a lot of stuff on my Sephora cart that's just waiting to be ordered, but I always miss out on those codes and sales. ;___; It's composed of sun care basics (because winter in the tropics means a lot of sun with the occasional rain), the Besame mini sets (the lipstick and powder sets), two UD palettes (#slavetoUD), three of the Bite holiday lipstick duos, the Nars Sarah Moon dual intensity eye/cheek palette, KvD Mother lipstick, and the KvD mini liquid lipstick set.

I have a gut feeling that part of the MUFE holiday items will be on sale soon, so I'll wait on that if it becomes real.

Has anyone tried the Becca concealers, eye brightener, and color corrector? Are they any good?

Ingenue

My list:

-Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA BHA mask. Decided to get this instead of the problem solver from Beautylish.
-Skin Inc mist. Also thanks to the enablers here.
-Tom Ford Pink Sand blush
-belif don't be flaky set. I was going to get the moisturizing bomb but this set had that plus a couple other items for the same price.
-Dior Total Glow Nude eye palette
-SK II sheet masks

and maybe a couple Clinique chubby sticks. If I'm feeling wild.

I have both and they are vastly different. The Herbivore one is super mild and really did nothing for my skin. I think it's best suited to very sensitive skins. The Problem Solver is exactly the opposite and will basically burn your face off (it has cayenne in it). But it stimulates the skin much better (and as a result leaves it brighter) if you're not sensitive and can deal with the burn for a few minutes.

colormefab

Has anyone tried the Caudalie Divine Oil? I have several deluxe sample bottles of it from work and never tried it. After reading some reviews on its use, I opted to pair it with my favorite body butter and OH BOY. I love it. The smell isnt going to appeal to everyone but its so sensual and pretty luxurious.

Also, I'm patiently waiting for the Tarteist Pro palette to hit Sephora. I wasn't checking for it at all prior to last week but I realized how much I really like the prior Tartelette palettes and need it! LOL.

Alysse011

I have both and they are vastly different. The Herbivore one is super mild and really did nothing for my skin. I think it's best suited to very sensitive skins. The Problem Solver is exactly the opposite and will basically burn your face off (it has cayenne in it). But it stimulates the skin much better (and as a result leaves it brighter) if you're not sensitive and can deal with the burn for a few minutes.

And just like that, the May Lindstrom is back on my list :rofl:

boschicka

Aww HELL NAW! Damn, I'm sorry that happened to you! I didn't have any reaction to it, but I also didn't see any vast change in my skin.

Thanks. Glad to hear I'm not missing out on anything.
Thankfully the Clinique Clinical Strength acne gel works and has me on the mend.
Although, I could have gone trick-or-treating as Rudolph!

Icecaramellatte

Why did I think this sale started today. I just read my card and it starts Friday??? Is it??

Tentative List:
Nars holiday stuff
Nars Mona lipstick if it comes back in stock. I can't believe it was the only color out of stock
Tom Ford Holiday lipstick if they have it.
Givenchy holiday eyeshadow maybe

Icecaramellatte

Maybe because I had an ol lady moment & posted that it started on Nov. 1 :rofl::rofl::rofl:it went into your subconscious LOL!

I don't know but it is just as well. I need time to think. A few more days is good. My cart is just overflowing right now. What happened to my just a few things I posted just a moment ago?