All Things Sephora

stormborn

I'm thinking about the Huda liquid lipsticks. Have you tried them before? I've read mixed reviews.

I actually love these! I ordered Trophy Wife and Venus back when they originally launched in July so I've had awhile to test and form an opinion. My lips get really dry and I had pretty much given up on liquid lipsticks before these. I can wear them comfortably all day whereas other formulas like Lime Crime and KVD are almost unbearable to me after an hour or so.

Oh wow~ I thought for sure they'd be OOS everywhere.. Thanks for the heads up! I might end up getting two more - if I can find them.. one for a gift and one for a backup! That palette is SO good!

It is! I gave one as a birthday gift too, I just can't stop buying it lol. ABH did good.

I've been using the Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub. I really like it. It feels gentle, cleansing, and smells quite nice.

I'll take a look at this! Thanks for the recommendation!

I absolutely love that scrub! I also love Origins Checks and Balances. I use that daily.

Ooo that Origins cleanser is my mortal enemy lol! I have dry skin and it gave me that super squeaky clean feeling, I'm glad it works for you though!

shontay07108

Ooo that Origins cleanser is my mortal enemy lol! I have dry skin and it gave me that super squeaky clean feeling, I'm glad it works for you though!

Aww that sucks. I have dry skin, too and I love that feeling Origins gives me. It doesn't make my face feel tight, but I feel so awake after using it.

Icecaramellatte

Thank you! I did see that it showing in stock at a Sephora not too far from me.. I will call them tomorrow and ask if they have it. The store inventory locator for Sephora pretty much sucks though, but I will call!

I love it too!I wasn't even going to get it,because it doesn't look like much in pictures,but it is stunning. It is in my top three favorite eyeshadow palettes lately (Lorac MegaPro 3 and TF Sweet Peach - are my other favorites)...

I am trying to get it for someone for Christmas! I just know it will be a good gift!

I've had problems with the store locator too. However, if you don't find it on the shelf, it is best to tell the SAs that it is showing in stock, even better if you can show them on your phone. They looked a little harder after I showed them on my phone for some items.

Jayjayy

I placed another order ugh :doh: but this is it! Last year I lost my mind but, and I'm definitely done unless 1 mask set comes back in stock. My goodies:

--Brazilian Beauty in the Go set (kind of silly I know but I really wanted to try it)

--Cover FX Invisible Sunscreen (love this product, hate the damn price!)

--Bite Beauty Gold Creme lip gloss (I like the vaguely similar Colourpop metallic glosses as toppers, but they're too thin/fade quickly)

--Armani Lip Magnet in 507 Garconne

--Marc Jacobs Face III Buffing Brush

Jayjayy

For those who have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette, do you think it's worth getting it during this sale? Will I be kicking myself if I don't?

I know I'm YEARS late but you NEED IT! The hype is so real & justified! It's a tad powdery, but so blendable. The color selection is also very unique.

I saw one on the shelf in Sephora today. I was surprised. They may have had more in the drawer. I had to ask the SA to check the drawer for the Nars lipstick aI wanted. Try a store if you have access.

I called a store and the associate tells me "don't worry honey, we have plenty!" I was shocked! Hopefully it's restocked online during the VIB portion of the sale.

I stopped in Sephora yesterday and some things that weren't even on my radar caught my eye. I bought the Nars Sarah Moon Isadora blush and am thinking about getting Impudique. The color is pretty but bright. If anyone has it, what do you think of it?

also, the Estée Edit Gritty and Glow might be coming home with me. I swatched it and the pigmentation is amazing, it's very creamy. Almost all the reviews have been excellent and its a great value. The 'con' is I have dupes for most of the shadows. Do I want the Estée Edit or a backup of the ABH Mario palette? Decisions, decisions.

I bought the Gritty & Glow after seeing a review on YT. I definitely don't think it's a must have but swatches I've seen are gorgeous. And the pan size ain't bad either.

elegant-one

I stopped in Sephora yesterday and some things that weren't even on my radar caught my eye. I bought the Nars Sarah Moon Isadora blush and am thinking about getting Impudique. The color is pretty but bright. If anyone has it, what do you think of it?

Bosch & I bought both blushes & LOVE them! A light brush of Impudique is very pretty.

elegant-one

thanks I just hit the 'Place Order' button on the Sephora site. Nars blushes don't usually let me down and they last forever.

I agree! I have never ever been disappointed in any Nars blush. I used Isadora lightly below the cheekbone & then on the apples of the cheeks I lightly dusted Impudique. I really loved how it looked.

dash4

I was able to track down a Mario palette and it is on hold for me.. TY for all the responses to my posts!

I just saw someone show the new Armani Eye Tint in the shade Spice Smoke in a Sephora haul video..

it looks SOOOO stunning.. It is like a rusty, red brown color.. it looks divine.. it shows in stock at the Sephora I am going to tomorrow, so it might be coming home with me.. ;)

EDIT: I found a great swatch of that when googling, but I have forgotten the rules on that.. are we allowed to post pictures that we snatch from elsewhere on the internet?

EDIT #2: Thanks Shelly! I hope I do this right...

Here is the picture from damselflavored website:

Attachments

• armani.PNG
    armani.PNG
    598.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
I was able to track down a Mario palette and it is on hold for me.. TY for all the responses to my posts!

I just saw someone show the new Armani Eye Tint in the shade Spice Smoke in a Sephora haul video..

it looks SOOOO stunning.. It is like a rusty, red brown color.. it looks divine.. it shows in stock at the Sephora I am going to tomorrow, so it might be coming home with me.. ;)

EDIT: I found a great swatch of that when googling, but I have forgotten the rules on that.. are we allowed to post pictures that we snatch from elsewhere on the internet?

Yep! Just give credit. :)

javadoo

also, the Estée Edit Gritty and Glow might be coming home with me. I swatched it and the pigmentation is amazing, it's very creamy. Almost all the reviews have been excellent and its a great value. The 'con' is I have dupes for most of the shadows. Do I want the Estée Edit or a backup of the ABH Mario palette? Decisions, decisions.

I have both Nars blushes and they are both gorgeous!!!
Nars blushes never let me down.
I had heard that Isadora was hard to blend as well, but I haven't found that to be true at all.

KiKi Kontour

Hey Laydeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!! I be MIA but im still lurking lol. I always like to stop in during VIB sales though becuz I rely on YALL reviews n recommendations. I tell people who are interesting in makeup all the time to JOIN FORUMS!!! There's no judgment on the lengths we go thru for beauty. My girl looked at me like :wtf: when I told her how much I paid for the Louboutin lippie haha!! But for the VIB I actually was quite tamed and kept it UNDER $200 SHOCKEEEEEEEER and was able to use my $100 gc I've been hoarding all year for this very moment **pops collar** I aint gonna lie it was hard tho narrowing down the NEEDS first and I'm glad Rouges get first dibs before the rest of the mere mortals get a chance to have at it **sits on throne** so I got:

LM highlighting palette
NAR velvet lip glide n BOUND (I actually like these n have Arena n Stripped)
Dior lipglow in LILAC (I go thru these once every 3 months)
MUFE HD blush #310 (recently seen Amber Rose MUA use it so givin it a go)
$5 Brush Conditioner cuz it goes in/out of stock
KVD liquid lip set

colormefab

I ordered the modern renaissance palette after a couple of months of going back and forth on whether I wanted another ABH palette. I have the Amrezy, Artist, Shadow Couture and the Lavish (which I plan to sell). I love the Amrezy and the Shadow Couture palettes but I think in general ABH shadows can be overhyped. Butttttt being the hoarder I am, FOMO kicked in and I finally ordered. I'm kind of excited to get some good looks out of this one.

elegant-one

EDIT #2: Thanks Shelly! I hope I do this right...

Here is the picture from damselflavored website:

I bought it this morning! :rofl::marchmellow::thankyou: I wanted it awhile back, but forgot about it until you posted this.

elegant-one

Hey Laydeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!! I be MIA but im still lurking lol. I always like to stop in during VIB sales though becuz I rely on YALL reviews n recommendations. I tell people who are interesting in makeup all the time to JOIN FORUMS!!! There's no judgment on the lengths we go thru for beauty. My girl looked at me like :wtf: when I told her how much I paid for the Louboutin lippie haha!! But for the VIB I actually was quite tamed and kept it UNDER $200 SHOCKEEEEEEEER and was able to use my $100 gc I've been hoarding all year for this very moment **pops collar** I aint gonna lie it was hard tho narrowing down the NEEDS first and I'm glad Rouges get first dibs before the rest of the mere mortals get a chance to have at it **sits on throne** so I got:

LM highlighting palette
NAR velvet lip glide n BOUND (I actually like these n have Arena n Stripped)
Dior lipglow in LILAC (I go thru these once every 3 months)
MUFE HD blush #310 (recently seen Amber Rose MUA use it so givin it a go)
$5 Brush Conditioner cuz it goes in/out of stock
KVD liquid lip set

:roflmao::yay: I'm happy you're here Kiki!!! You make me laugh sooooo much. Nice haul! I love those Dior lipglows & their balms.

elegant-one

I had to place another order this morning & M I G H T :rotfl:do one more tonight lol.

Armani eye tint in Spice Smoke
Shiseido cotton pads
A second Armani eyebrow pencil - it matches my almost black eyebrows PERFECTLY & it looks very very natural. Love it!
Bite Lippie in Cayenne
Armani Lip Magnet in 400
Shiseido Rouge Rouge in Real RUBY :cloud9: because it's my new grandbaby's name :cloud9::sunshine:

Last edited:

colormefab

I had to place another order this morning & M I G H T :rotfl:do one more tonight lol.

Armani eye tint in Spice Smoke
Shiseido cotton pads
A second Armani eyebrow pencil - it matches my almost black eyebrows PERFECTLY & it looks very very natural. Love it!
Bite Lippie in Cayenne
Shiseido Rouge Rouge in Real RUBY :cloud9: because it's my new grandbaby's name :cloud9::sunshine:

I ran out of the Shisheido cotton pads a couple of weeks ago and the struggle has been REAL. Can't believe im this attached to some $10 cotton padS!!!