All Things Sephora

boschicka

AHAH! The code email did not come from Saks to me. I found it in an eBates, which I do not use. I have another points program that pays down my grad student loans. ;) AND it is not taking anything off TF...Booooo! I just cannot win.

Patience, love. There will be 20% Saks coupons eventually. :)

fur4elise

Patience, love. There will be 20% Saks coupons eventually. :)
:flowers: :heart:

p.s. I am so stinking happy...My Burberry Black came out with a rollerball!!! :twirl: So even though my passport fiasco took away the chance for a full size bottle for now, I can enjoy a leeeetle bottle of MBB. :D

Last edited:

montREALady

EDIT #2: Sorry, I misread your comment.. I am so exhausted!! Yes, I did put in 20VIB and it did not work for me as a Rouge.. Forget the rest of this post - it is irrelevant to your question... lol.

No, I am Rouge. I spent enough to be VIB and VIBRouge last year to become both through 2017 (if I had opened a 2nd account) but I did not strategize like bosch did.. and I haven't spent enough there to do it this year.. ( I buy 80% of my cosmetics from Ulta now - that percentage might go up when they start selling Nars - which is supposed to be REAL soon)..

EDIT: The reason I tried it - is someone posted that they heard that Rouge's were going to be able to use the code for VIBs and we'd get this discount this weekend as well.. so I tried the VIB code, but wouldn't let me use it since I am Rouge, not VIB..

Sorry if my posts contain grammar/spelling errors.. I had stuff going on at work and I am tired as hell.. lol.

Yeah, I knew you were Rouge and trying. I saw that re Nars. I don't do Ulta since there aren't any nearby and they charge shipping. NYC needs one already!

montREALady

I did not...smh...dangnabbit!

I WANT ALL the pretty stuffs! Gimme gimme! :D
Didn't someone promise you the code if they got it? Greeneyedallie? Can't remember.

No, it's my turn now! Be nice! Haaha! Mind you all I wanted was the ABH MR palette. I may order my foundation on Monday though.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I hope you ladies don't mind me posting this here as the bottom palette will be a Sephora exclusive available on Black Friday. These are the Too Faced Chocolate Chip (top, Too Faced website exclusive) and White Chocolate Chip (bottom) eyeshadow palettes. To be honest, I don't have many feelings towards them. I don't dislike them but I don't feel like I have to have them either. The shades seem very similar (if not dead on) to shades found in their other Chocolate Bar palettes. I guess if you like the size or don't have any of the other Chocolate Bar Palettes, they'd be great but I do wonder if they would be necessary for someone such as myself who owns all of their other Chocolate Bar palettes. What do you all think?

15046822_1670192243310759_5295518075502723072_n.jpg

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I hope you ladies don't mind me posting this here as the bottom palette will be a Sephora exclusive available on Black Friday. These are the Too Faced Chocolate Chip (top, Too Faced website exclusive) and White Chocolate Chip (bottom) eyeshadow palettes. To be honest, I don't have many feelings towards them. I don't dislike them but I don't feel like I have to have them either. The shades seem very similar (if not dead on) to shades found in their other Chocolate Bar palettes. I guess if you like the size or don't have any of the other Chocolate Bar Palettes, they'd be great but I do wonder if they would be necessary for someone such as myself who owns all of their other Chocolate Bar palettes. What do you all think?

I'm not exactly wowed by these palettes either. I do like the idea of an all matte palette and all shimmers. I tend to go for shimmers but this one seems to have similar colors in it and the black seems out of place. I may just get them though as I'm can't seem to resist neutral or warm palettes.

montREALady

I'm not exactly wowed by these palettes either. I do like the idea of an all matte palette and all shimmers. I tend to go for shimmers but this one seems to have similar colors in it and the black seems out of place. I may just get them though as I'm can't seem to resist neutral or warm palettes.

I'm quite loving the Tarte Pro Palette, all mattes w/some shimmer.

fur4elise

Didn't someone promise you the code if they got it? Greeneyedallie? Can't remember.

No, it's my turn now! Be nice! Haaha! Mind you all I wanted was the ABH MR palette. I may order my foundation on Monday though.

They sure did! It was the lovely [MENTION=92925]boschicka[/MENTION]! And you are right! It's your turn to have some lovely new beauty stuffs! ;)

montREALady

Lol! Nice

It's kind of sad when you're looking to spend your money and can't find anything. I did like the Sephora Diamond liners, esp Swagga. Maybe the UD Walk of Shame Waterline. Checked out some rollerball fragrances... They had the MR palette, so looks like all retailers stocked up.

Last edited:

awickedshape

It's kind of sad when you're looking to spend your money and can't find anything. I did like the Sephora Diamond liners, esp Swagga. Maybe the UD Walk of Shame Waterline. Checked out some rollerball fragrances... They had the MR palette, so looks like all retailers stocked up.

Glad you were able to get the MR palette !
Yes, check out the fragrances, I love doing that lol

I'm still debating Bite Beauty Molasses or Nori

DILLIGAF

The top palette reminds me of the tarte Tartelette palettes and the bottom one reminds me of the Lorac Pro 3 and the Lorac Mega Pro 3. I own both the Tartelette palettes and the Lorac Mega Pro 3. So I will be skipping.

Faith05Hope07

I didn't get a coupon code. I thought I was VIB but I was $16 short. Smh I've been in a makeup rut. Do you guys know if BI will get a code also

kittkat

guys just stoped by to let those that are vibrouge that I just got off the phone with sephora cs and they are honoring the 20% discount if the item was out of stock during 11/4 - 11/7

I just perchased 2 tom ford lip foils from the winter soleil collection and got the discount..........:) all he said was sephora wants to keep rough members happy:twirl: