All Things Sephora

JulieDiva

GGRRRR, sorry ladies! I was told by a really nice CS rep that we could use the code 20VIB. However, as we all found out, it is NOT working for rouge members! I called again today, and was told NOT for rouge. I explained I was told the day before we could use code, but this person said, no. GGRRR
sorry to get hopes up. I am frustrated that as top tier members, we can't shop both weekends!

devonnaire

I know this sentiment has been repeated over and over again but one more time....What the hell is the point of being VIBRouge? Free shipping? Seeing as most of my orders are above the free shipping threshold anyway (or else I would wait and group items so that it would be) I don't really care about this perk. We get the same three free samples anyone else would get, which are too often the same old perfumes they've been giving away for months. I finally saw a sample for a new perfume I wanted to try (Angel Muse) but I had to spend 100 pts to get it and it came smashed. So I had to spend a hundred bucks to get a tiny box of shattered glass. Most of those "rewards" should be given away, shouldn't have to save up and spend points on SAMPLES. They're SAMPLES ffs! Sorry, had to rant! Feeling a little testy this week and then tried to buy a foundation with the sale code today. :)

AnastasiaRuth

After speaking with the VIB Rouge Concierge.. I've realized they cut off VIB Rouges because we shop so much...LMAO They are STILL backed up from last weekend's orders. My order placed on Monday around 3 or 4pm hasn't been shipped yet.

But the lady's voice was sooo calm that I couldn't even get mad. She said I should get shipping confirmation Monday...

awickedshape

After speaking with the VIB Rouge Concierge.. I've realized they cut off VIB Rouges because we shop so much...LMAO They are STILL backed up from last weekend's orders. My order placed on Monday around 3 or 4pm hasn't been shipped yet.

But the lady's voice was sooo calm that I couldn't even get mad. She said I should get shipping confirmation Monday...

:rotfl::ghost:

MaryJane

I'm a VIB Rouge but they let me get the 20% off in store today. They didn't put up a fuss at all. I got the impression they would do it for anyone who asked. Decided to check out the Nars Velvet Lip Glides.

MaryJane

I know I'm in the minority but I don't really have any complaints about Sephora or how they planned the VIB Rouge/VIB sale. While it would have been nice to let the Rouges shop both weekends, it wasn't a big deal for me about only shopping for a limited time. I knew when the sale was way ahead of time so I had what I wanted in my basket, they seem to still be giving the discount on OOS items to Rouge, and I was still able to use the discount in store.

I would still shop there even if they didn't give samples or % off because it's convenient for me and they have a great return policy. Yeah, sometimes the samples suck but I can deal with that.

I know a few SA's who read this forum so I thought I'd show them some love - i know retail can sometimes be a thankless job.

awickedshape

"...enjoy VIB status until 12/31/17, and spend $28 to unlock VIB Rouge, our new premium membership status."
I cannot be $28 away from Rouge... :eek:

lippieluv2013

I actually did the same thing earlier this year - travel sizes of the DE soaps. I like them and I too am from the land of sensitive skin. I switch up alot on cleansers so they have lasted for a while but definitely on my repurchase list.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Made my VIB sale order late last night. ABH Stick Foundation in Porcelain, Smashbox Indecent Exposure Mascara, and NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Unlaced.

boschicka

not sometimes. ALL THE TIME

That's sad. I'm always nice to employees working in stores and appreciative of their help, but I will definitely complain on here about corporate policies. I agree that Sephora's Rouge program is lacking, but some people have over the top expectations too.