All Things Sephora

Monsy

Ahh Sis LOL!!!! Its ok to have more than one primer LOLOL!!!!!!! If you love it & it gives you a glow, I think that's great. The glow is cool.

of course! how can you have only one?

mine stash currently:

lancome hydra glow
lancome pore minimizing
too faced hangover
smashbox pore minimizing
laura m hydrating
laura m radiance
mac prep and prime
mac moisture infusion
mac mineralize timecheck and strobe cream - not primers only but that's how i use them
strobe lotion (regular and bronzing)
ysl touch eclat and dior dreamskin minis

:rofl::rofl:

elegant-one

of course! how can you have only one?

mine stash currently:

lancome hydra glow
lancome pore minimizing
too faced hangover
smashbox pore minimizing
laura m hydrating
laura m radiance
mac prep and prime
mac moisture infusion
mac mineralize timecheck and strobe cream - not primers only but that's how i use them
strobe lotion (regular and bronzing)
ysl touch eclat and dior dreamskin minis

:rofl::rofl:

Died! :wow: Primer queen lol! :queen:

DMcG9

MONSY, MONSY, MONSY :kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::yay:

I got my Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It's perfect & beautiful. The compact is stunning.

Haven...you were right!

I finally pulled the trigger on this bronzer on the weekend too and wore it to work today... it is EVERYTHING my pasty winter face needed. Why did I wait so long to buy this?

shontay07108

Not Sephora related, but I see that Nordstroms has the Chanel Les Beiges foundation and I ordered one. I hope the shade works. I'm so excited to try it. :D

Alysse011

I've always been very curious a sout the Guerlain 4 seasons bronzers, and now reading this I feel like I'm missing out terribly by not owning one! Are we talking about the 00 shade specifically, or would you say they're all pretty amazing? I'm wondering what may work best for me (Armani Luminous Silk 4.5, blonde hair, pretty neutral undertone)...

Monsy

All the shades are great but you can do 00 nude. For reference i wear it and i also wear lumineuse silk 4

Monsy

Not Sephora related, but I see that Nordstroms has the Chanel Les Beiges foundation and I ordered one. I hope the shade works. I'm so excited to try it. :D

Please share your thoughts in the beige thread when you try it. I've heard it is really drying. The only positive feedback was from someone with combo skin

MaryJane

All the shades are great but you can do 00 nude. For reference i wear it and i also wear lumineuse silk 4

How does the Guerlain 4 Seasons in 00 Nude compare to the Giorgio Armani bronzer in 100? The Armani is my holy grail bronzer.

elegant-one

I finally pulled the trigger on this bronzer on the weekend too and wore it to work today... it is EVERYTHING my pasty winter face needed. Why did I wait so long to buy this?

YES!!!! It's PERFECT!!! Thank goodness Monsy loves to spend my money LOL or I may not have purchased it. Happy you love it too!

Yay! With all the talk about this bronzer lately, I bit the bullet too! :icon_cheers::sunshine:

YAY!!! You will LOVE it hun. I used it swirled & then added a bit more of just the pink shade on the apples of my cheeks :cloud9::tee::heart:

I've always been very curious a sout the Guerlain 4 seasons bronzers, and now reading this I feel like I'm missing out terribly by not owning one! Are we talking about the 00 shade specifically, or would you say they're all pretty amazing? I'm wondering what may work best for me (Armani Luminous Silk 4.5, blonde hair, pretty neutral undertone)...

YOU ARE! :rofl::type:

Monsy

If it's not too much trouble, I'd really appreciate it. Which of the two do you prefer?

Thank you!

they are both gorgeous. i love them both equally. armani is more yellow toned for all over bronzed look while guerlain if you use more of a pink shade can be used as a blush/bronzer i focus more on my cheeks with this one

Latest posts