All Things Sephora

JerseyGirl

A little "venting" about a stupid annoying thing with sephora. I feel like I never get the samples I pick! They are just stupid little samples, but I usually choose fragrance because if I don't like it I can pass it on to someone at work and for some people it totally makes their day! Anyway, my last order I chose three fragrances, only got one of them, which wouldn't even spray because it must be broken somehow. Instead of the other two fragrance samples I got some tarte eyeliner mini pot with brush which I'll never use. I know I shouldn't care but it bothers me...I guess I just needed to complain somewhere. First world problems, I know. I have so much to be thankful for this shouldn't annoy me.

Rinstar

A little "venting" about a stupid annoying thing with sephora. I feel like I never get the samples I pick! They are just stupid little samples, but I usually choose fragrance because if I don't like it I can pass it on to someone at work and for some people it totally makes their day! Anyway, my last order I chose three fragrances, only got one of them, which wouldn't even spray because it must be broken somehow. Instead of the other two fragrance samples I got some tarte eyeliner mini pot with brush which I'll never use. I know I shouldn't care but it bothers me...I guess I just needed to complain somewhere. First world problems, I know. I have so much to be thankful for this shouldn't annoy me.

Awww that stinks, I know it's a small thing, but the samples are part of the fun! I seem to always get the ones I choose, but I almost never choose fragrance!

shontay07108

I wasn't gonna get the Koh Gen Do cleansing wipes again, but I think I need to. They clean all my makeup off so well. Much better than Mac wipes. I don't enjoy them as much as Mac wipes because they are really thick and don't have a pleasing smell, but the fact that it works trumps that. They're way too expensive, but I'll suck it up. I think I'll get the cleansing water too. Waiting on that discount code for sure.

Shars

What are you getting?

The Estee Edit Gritty Palette! I got the LM powder with some of my NARS stuff with the Neiman Marcus $50 off $200 deal (essentially 20% off) so it's just that palette that I'm lemming now.

I wasn't gonna get the Koh Gen Do cleansing wipes again, but I think I need to. They clean all my makeup off so well. Much better than Mac wipes. I don't enjoy them as much as Mac wipes because they are really thick and don't have a pleasing smell, but the fact that it works trumps that. They're way too expensive, but I'll suck it up. I think I'll get the cleansing water too. Waiting on that discount code for sure.

Koh Gen Do's website is doing 35% off for Cyber Monday. I think they do free shipping once your purchase is over $50. I quite like their spa water for my 2nd step of cleansing. Something in it really agrees well with my skin.

fur4elise

I received a Sephora post card in the mail yesterday. Our Loyalty Rewards will be delivered via email. $25/$20/$15. VIBR & VIB get to shop one extra day. :)

PS. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

MaryJane

Both NARS Unfiltered palettes are on Sephora's site but not available for purchase yet. It looks like it might be for VIB rouge only. There are 2 videos that demonstrate how to use the palettes. I think I want both. The first palette has darker/deeper shades but I think I can make them work.

shontay07108

I want to try that new KVD powder that's not yet in stock. It's supposed to be a brightening powder. I was looking at the beauty blender set but I'd feel so silly for dropping $75 on that. Yes, it's a deal for 5 of them, but still. Plus, I've had the original and the nude and the original is way better.

stormborn

LMBO! I've already decided what I'm spending mine on and I haven't even received it as yet!

Lol!! Gurl! I already know how I'm spending mine, my mom's, and my sisters' (yes multiple sisters) :rotfl:

if someone gets the new hourglass blush palette please let us know how you like it

It's so pretty but I think I'll wait for the spring launch. Can't wait to see swatches though!

Shars

Lol!! Gurl! I already know how I'm spending mine, my mom's, and my sisters' (yes multiple sisters) :rotfl:

It's so pretty but I think I'll wait for the spring launch. Can't wait to see swatches though!

Hahaha!!! I'm glad you mentioned that because I'll be getting two. One from my regular VIBR account and one from my backup BI account!! Now I got to figure out what I'll spend that extra $15 on hehe.

stormborn

Hahaha!!! I'm glad you mentioned that because I'll be getting two. One from my regular VIBR account and one from my backup BI account!! Now I got to figure out what I'll spend that extra $15 on hehe.

Lmao! Gotta make the system work for you :devil:

For anyone who wanted the Mario palette, they are restocking tonight on the ABH website!

e079ijyi1a0y.png

MaryJane

Finally an Hourglass palette that appeals to me. I think it will be the one thing I buy with the rewards card. I will let you know! ;)

You may not wait for the rewards card. I thought I read the Cyber Monday specials are for today only. If you don't get it today then it won't be available until Spring. I could be wrong but I thought I would share the info in case you had your heart set on this.

fur4elise

You may not wait for the rewards card. I thought I read the Cyber Monday specials are for today only. If you don't get it today then it won't be available until Spring. I could be wrong but I thought I would share the info in case you had your heart set on this.
:thankyou:Thanks for the heads up! Sigh...I have a few Christmas gifts to buy today...so funds are to splurge on self are very low...if I have to wait it's all good.

Monsy

can you ladies tell me how did you get that mini nars blush for renewing vibr? i received email since i renewed the other day and it said blush is waiting for me in the checkout but there is nothing there. and when i click on the link from the mail it just takes me to regular sized nars blush. what am i doing wrong?