Am I the only one?

absolut_blonde

Eh... I will probably pass on all of it as well. The pigments don't thrill me, and pinks don't suit me much anyway (unless I want to use it on cheeks/lips. Pink on my eyes is out) and the rest is just okay. I will probably wait for the summer stuff isntead.

coachkitten

I'm was really looking forward to it but it saves me a little money knowing that the glitter liners aren't that good! I think I will still splurge for the pigments just because I love to collect them!

depecher

I had major high hopes for the quad due to the promo photos. I have seen the haul photos of it and it realllllllyyyy doesn't look like I will buy it.
ssad.gif
This may change in person, but I have a feeling that I won't get much on Thursday. I am disappointed but I guess this is a good thing. I've discovered NYX eyeshadows and bold colors.
lol.gif

lovejam

It didn't seem too exciting to me, either. Although I would have liked to get the nail polishes, because those were way cute. There's no real collections I want at the moment. If Turquatic and Sundressing are good, I'll go for those. But otherwise, I haven't been terribly excited about a collection since Lingerie.

Classic Beauty

I am not impressed with this collection at all. I know the shadows will look horrible on me. I may get a lip glass or two and a pigment, but nothing else.

Katgirl625

I think this is a real love it or hate it collection. I personally love it, but the colors are very "me" - I'm sure you're not alone!

sallytheragdol

The quad looks pretty but I doubt I'll get it(too much similiar stuff....) Honestly I don't even like the theme or art on this one. It just doesn't thrill me like Ornementalism Naturally Eccentric or Lingerie or even Culturbloom(though I got nothing from first or last, the art and concept were rad)

rubixio

I'm not getting any of it, actually. hah. If I could see/test it in person, I'd think about one eye pencil, but I'd rather save the money.

petalpusher

I'm not excited about Sweetie Cake either. I was going to get the lipglasses but I bought all of the ones from Dejarose and some lipsticks from Classic Coordinates so I'm kinda done with lip products for now. I was going to consider getting the softsparkle eye pencils but after reading the comments about the glitter, I'm not going to. My eyes are semi-sensitive and the glitter probably wouldn't help. I might get 1 or 2 pigments because I don't own any pigments (the horror!). I also might get the quad because I don't have many eyeshadows but we'll see.

mspixieears

Don't think so hon!

I'm getting the quad and some eye pencils, but if they don't look like they suit me, then it's new homes for them. The eye pencils look soooo nice, but I'm afraid they'll be all smudgy on me.

The only must-have for me was the Petit Four l/g - too much of the collection is far too cool-toned for me to even contemplate owning.

Oh well, good for my bank account *phew*.

allan_willb

i agree....the quad looked so good in the mac ad pic but in real life its fugly...not even worth it....when it comes to a quad for me, it has to have at least 2 awsome colors in it in order for me to buy it....and i wanted the blue and thats it but nothing else looked good so im over it....saving money for pigments...right brandi!!!!

Jude

I was seriously thinking that I was some kind of freak for not liking the collection considering the intensity at which it has been talked up on. I wish the pigments were a little more original; they look too much like pigments that were recently released. I will get them though because Pigments are, well... pigments! Gotta get them no matter what!

exodus

I'm loving the look of Petit Four l/g and the pigments
eyelove.gif
I arranged a CP for the quad and Peacocked as well, so I hope I'll like them
tong.gif

Sushi_Flower

I thought this collection looked gorgeous when i saw the promo pics first, the quad looks soo pretty but now i've seen 'real' pics of it, it looks so different and not pretty to me at all. And the pigment colours just don't impress me at all, so unwearable in my opinion, though i'd be interested to see the Apricot-ish one. I'm glad i'm not wanting this collection as badly now as it's not coming to UK! But i still think i'll love the SoftSparkle pens if i had them..but maybe not if they don't apply how i'm imagining. Those are the only things i'm annoyed about not being able to have right now.

Luxurious

i only think that the petit glosses looks very cute, but i think i dont buy them. i dont like the pigments becuase of the color and i dont like the colors in general.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude
I was seriously thinking that I was some kind of freak for not liking the collection considering the intensity at which it has been talked up on. I wish the pigments were a little more original; they look too much like pigments that were recently released. I will get them though because Pigments are, well... pigments! Gotta get them no matter what!

yeah I think thats all im getting now also... since everyone is saying the pencils hurt or arent worth it (plus I dont wear glitter much since high school lol) And I dont have a TON of pigments yet so I think these will be good for my collection since I didnt get deckchair and all that
smiles.gif

moonrevel

I am also not too overwhelmed by this collection. When I saw the promo photos, I was pretty excited, but the more real life pictures I see, the more I feel kind of meh about it, especially the quad. I'll probably get one of the pigments (Pinked Mauve), a glitter pencil and one of those gloss pots, because I love a gimmick! Plus, I have a new LUSH obsession to support, so it's okay to me that I'm not excited about Sweetie Cake!

Pushpa

the only things i care about are the pigs and they don't look that great i am not a big fan of pastel type colors so i am like w/e i will still check it out hahaha but i don't want anything in particular

Coco_Hailey

I'm not interested in sweetie cake either, even the pigments, I already have goldenaire and deckchair so, meh...

Isis

The only thing I like about this collection is the green glitter pencil & maybe the quad. But that still remains to be seen as pics can make the products look much better than they really are. So ... we'll see.