An article my BF forwarded to me

uh_oh_disco

I'm with Tahti! I get comments from my male friends about how "cool" my makeup is on occasion and my big hair (I've started with a death 'hwak lately - basically a wide, backcombed into oblivion mohawk). Also when I'm at gigs I ocassionally wear lots of gems, coloured liquid latex spatters etc on my face, and it's always lads asking if they can prod it or how it was done haha.

Everyone should look how they please - if what you like freaks your man out, perhaps your not with the right one!

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
I love my big hair and cleopatra eye makeup, and so do most guys I know... I rarely get comments that are snide about it, in fact a few of my male friends love my weird eye makeup so much they take pictures of it with their phone lol xD

I was wearing less dramatic makeup yesterday actually and I got loads of questions as to why I'd done it 'normal' and it didn't look 'half as cool'...

I agree. My boyfriend has never had a comment about my makeup or hair. I don't think guys even care and I bet those guys they asked were still living in their mom's basement.

Besides, if a guy doesn't like it (especially your boyfriend) then he's just not for you.

iadoremac

I hate articles that tell women what to do and what not to do. I think a man should be concerned with loving a woman for who she is and not what she puts on her facebc that would be shallow