An article my BF forwarded to me

Tat2dbeauty07

Alright so Im guilty of the barely there eyebrows atleast Im not like some women who shave or wax them off completley only to redraw them back on. I do shave my eyebrows and I cant live without my noxzema bikini trimmer because instead of trimming my bikini line with it I use it on my eyebrows. My now ex has jumped my case about it he works in the hair industry and always complained about my eyebrows hes like I dont understand why you like them so skinny little does he know if I was to let them grow out I look like oscar the grouch!!! Their is no middle grounds for me its simple I like my brows the way I like them if anyone else doesnt like them tough its their problem. I am thinking abouting getting them waxed today so I can get that little arch in them that I can obtain with an electric trimmer.
Im also guilty of the shiny lips Im sorry thats why they call it lipgloss its suppost to look GLOSSY. if it wasnt suppost to be glossy maybe they should of called it something else!
So Im going to keep on shining on with my glossy lips and skinny brows no matter what that artical says.

NernersHuman

I'm guilty of the hair, lips, and eyes. And I really don't care; my fiance loves it! He loves when I do an Arabic eye or the Kim Kardashian smokey eye.

miss sha

Oh, man, I hate bumpits! I catch the commercial sometimes and It just reminds me of the 80s.
lol.gif

I definitely tend to be guilty of overglossed lips, though. My lips are kind of dark so I tend to put a lot of gloss on to see the color. >__>

LMD84

i guess i have overly glossed lips sometimes! when it's a light colour i tend to pile it on a bit more! but whatever! i like to break silly rules!

my hubby is never put off by any of my make up and that is what matters!

Brie

I'm guilty of lots of those, haha. I don't dress for men!!!

But you know what i get plenty of compliments .

Oh and you know what I was actually reading one of those test drive articles in a magazine the other month and it was speed dating. They had a girl with the no make up make up look, a girl with red lips and liner and a girl with over the top eye make up. and the more the make up the girl had on she actually had more request to see again!
Lol so it just depends on the guys.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie
I'm guilty of lots of those, haha. I don't dress for men!!!

But you know what i get plenty of compliments .

Oh and you know what I was actually reading one of those test drive articles in a magazine the other month and it was speed dating. They had a girl with the no make up make up look, a girl with red lips and liner and a girl with over the top eye make up. and the more the make up the girl had on she actually had more request to see again!

speaking of not dressing for men, i read somewhere years ago that they did this study and came to a hypothesis or conclusion that girls dress up for other girls as a form of competition. of course, it's not verbal like "i wanna look cuter than her!" but it's more on a subconscious level. i think it's true in a way.

Sashan

I'm guilty of the glossy lips but don't care as I love glossy lips. I do my makeup for myself, not for anyone else.

My hubby says I look better with less makeup but he still compliments me when I do a full face for a night out. Especially if I've done something with my eyes that he likes.

chocolategoddes

So pretty much what the article is implying is "don't walk around looking like a cheap whore". I mean, could you imagine what a woman would look like with all of those "scary styles"? *cough*pamela anderson*cough*

But let's be real.... as long as you give good pussy, and it's not all flabby and goopy and bumpy, I don't think a guy is gonna care if you pile on the dazzleglass a bit thick or stay in the tanning bed for a couple extra minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
speaking of not dressing for men, i read somewhere years ago that they did this study and came to a hypothesis or conclusion that girls dress up for other girls as a form of competition. of course, it's not verbal like "i wanna look cuter than her!" but it's more on a subconscious level. i think it's true in a way.

I remember hearing something like that too, but I forgot where. Women tend to dress for each other and not for men. Like wearing babydoll dresses. Girls will say, "Oh, she looks cute" and guys will think "Heh.... she kinda looks pregnant!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie

Do you remember what magazine it was from? I love studies like that. I don't know why I'm majoring in biology... I'm a total psychology nerd.
choochoo.gif

miss sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
So pretty much what the article is implying is "don't walk around looking like a cheap whore". I mean, could you imagine what a woman would look like with all of those "scary styles"? *cough*pamela anderson*cough*

But let's be real.... as long as you give good pussy, and it's not all flabby and goopy and bumpy, I don't think a guy is gonna care if you pile on the dazzleglass a bit thick or stay in the tanning bed for a couple extra minutes.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Brie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes

I remember hearing something like that too, but I forgot where. Women tend to dress for each other and not for men. Like wearing babydoll dresses. Girls will say, "Oh, she looks cute" and guys will think "Heh.... she kinda looks pregnant!"

Do you remember what magazine it was from? I love studies like that. I don't know why I'm majoring in biology... I'm a total psychology nerd.
choochoo.gif

Oh nothing professional just something like cosmo i think ??, I was actually looking for it the other day because I wanted to type it up and post it here.

Half N Half

Whaaat? Reflective lips? This article is trippin! You can never have too much gloss!! And I don't really care if a man likes it or not, cuz I will get that shit all over him and there's nothing he can do about it
smiles.gif