"an Lol For Girls That Have Been Cheated On By Ugly Girls "

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1LMAMAJ

yea i saw the video last night with her saying it was a joke...maybe it wasn't a joke and she was embarassed or ashamed (or felt pathetic) of making the video in the first place and now she's covering it up. lol i don't know. well anyway moving on...

Meisje

I think it was just an attempt to make a viral video (like the bridezilla one) and get media attention.

It was okay --- I personally think that if your SO is cheating, most of your anger should be directed towards them. Unless the person they're cheating with is one of your friends, in which case, smack the hell out of the both of them with a rotary dial telephone.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
yea i saw the video last night with her saying it was a joke...maybe it wasn't a joke and she was embarassed or ashamed (or felt pathetic) of making the video in the first place and now she's covering it up. lol i don't know. well anyway moving on...

BINGO

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I can't stand them....Spendi

Can't stand Spencer and Heidi either! Conan O'Brien made a joke about them last night. It was hilarious! You gotta hear for urself. U don't want me to retell the joke because i WILL ruin it! HAHA

Boasorte

She says we were stupid enough to believe, she was stupid enough to make the video.
This girl is a hot ass mess
NEXT!

TISH1124

Yep...Just like we are Stupid enough to believe that any man would cheat on her LOL LOL LOL
shockt.gif
I am so sure Brad Pitt was just standing in the wings waiting and hoping that she was now free.

Whatever....Like Most of us would have even known this vid existed if it hadn't be posted here........NEXTTTTTTTTTTT

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyhavok
I guess people don't know what satire is.

Yeah, that's it. It's us, not her crazy-do-anything-for-subscribers/views ass. It's even sadder now that I know it's fake. If you are willing to make a damn fool of yourself for views... oh well.

ImMACnificent

Wow, she thought this would gain viewers, which it probably did, but also looks through her youtube comments that she also gained some haters and maybe even lost some subscribers.

Tashona Helena

Man I thought I had problems...lol why would someone go through such lengths to fabricate such a story? She was all into it too wtf, wow. Hope it was worth it. I can see if she's covering up, but I can also see someone really targeting a female instead of a male for cheating...goes on all the time...it's sad. I slapped my ex up in Super G for even attempting to hint at cheating.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
Wow, she thought this would gain viewers, which it probably did, but also looks through her youtube comments that she also gained some haters and maybe even lost some subscribers.

LOL Seriously!
Talk about a plan backfiring.
I've seen some of the comments left on her video. Out of nowhere, people are calling her fat and saying she's stupid and immature.
This whole situation was taken so seriously. I feel sorry for her. She said she was even contemplating disabling comments... but I guess that would prove that the comments really got to her. She wants to come off like she doesn't care and that it's funny to her. I don't blame her.

Also, I was surprised to find her channel under Beauty Guru. She has some nice looks but I doubt most of her veiwers are watching for makeup tips or techniques.
I think people would have understood where she was coming from if she put her channel under Comedian or something. :/

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
but I can also see someone really targeting a female instead of a male for cheating...goes on all the time...it's sad

werd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.