"an Lol For Girls That Have Been Cheated On By Ugly Girls "

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
I just read a comment that she left on this video to someone saying that she is a youtube partner and that she knew this video would get lots of views............

....that rubs me the wrong way. It's one thing to vent, it's another to use your venting to get views/money through youtube.

And if this is the case...More than likely the story was BS from the get go just to get $$$ and ratings so bring on all the supporters who understood why she did this....RUDE

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
And if this is the case...More than likely the story was BS from the get go just to get $$$ and ratings so bring on all the supporters who understood why she did this....RUDE

Ya I just read that and now Im like "uhhhhhh.............."

Totally changes my outlook. I didnt support this at the beginning but I tried to understand it. But now after reading that, Im really disgusted.

Willa

IMO, the girls looks like a frustrated person, I mean, all the time
I don't like her attitude

Tahti

Wow. She might want to chill out a bit. o_o;;
I fell really sorry for Angela, so many horrible things she said in that video.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
Wow. She might want to chill out a bit. o_o;;
I fell really sorry for Angela, so many horrible things she said in that video.

Exactly
She's saying the girl is a fat cow
I don't really expect a girl who's a member of a weight loss community to say something like that. I don't know, doesnt fit in my head...

ImMACnificent

snl.jpg

SIMMA DOWN NAH!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Exactly
She's saying the girl is a fat cow
I don't really expect a girl who's a member of a weight loss community to say something like that. I don't know, doesnt fit in my head...

Oh she belongs to a weight loss community....How about I graze on over
nope.gif

ImMACnificent

Quote:
nope.gif

Ya I believe she has lost 100+ lbs recently.

It reminds me of one of my close friends who used to be overweight, lost about 60-70 lbs, used to be called fat and would cry her eyes out over it and get so upset. Then she lost weight and started calling others fat and saying people "envied" her because of her body. I never understood how she could be that hypocritical and degrading when she once knew how it felt. I frankly wanted to punch her in the face when she started acting like that.

Willa

Quote:
nope.gif

Yeah, sadly

YouTube - ThruThickNThin's Channel

Anyway
People do what they want
If it's her way to let the demons out when she's sad, then that's it, but she's the one dealing with all this.
yes.gif

TISH1124

I know Right!! Didn't she realize how bad it made he feel to be called a Fat Cow...why would she want someone else to go thru that

Willa

Quote:
Ya I believe she has lost 100+ lbs recently.

It reminds me of one of my close friends who used to be overweight, lost about 60-70 lbs, used to be called fat and would cry her eyes out over it and get so upset. Then she lost weight and started calling others fat and saying people "envied" her because of her body. I never understood how she could be that hypocritical and degrading when she once knew how it felt. I frankly wanted to punch her in the face when she started acting like that.

I knew a girl who did the same thing!
She was fat all her teenage years and when she got around 20 y/o, she lost like 80 pounds. Then she became and very mean and frustrated girl. Calling out names to every single fat girl she knew. Including me
angry.gif

Willa

Quote:
HAHAHAHA @ you guys avatar's

Im crackin up.

We are too
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
I mean I just hate it when people pick on other women and feel they are less worthy than they are of getting a man because they are heavier, not as pretty etc....That is not all REAL men look for. The sad part is she called that girl fat so many times...I know they say the camera puts on extra weight, but hell...It doesn't look as if she has been sticking to a low calorie diet her damn self.

LOL!!

AliVix1

i understand being mad at angela.. (i dont think id ever take this particular route.. im more of a dirty looks and insults to your face kind of person when im angry), but as women i think we should try to respect eachother and not step on eachothers toes.. i dunno i would just never knowingly be the other woman.. if the guy wants me that bad he can break up with his girlfriend first.. i guess if angela didnt know he was in a relationship then it really isnt her fault.. but either way mike def sucks!

Shanti

I'm sorry, but I laughed my ass off watching it. I deal with my pain in an almost-similar way, so I can't really bash her...
And if anything, I don't think Mike would enjoy so much getting attention from this video, because I'm sure a lot of people would just see him as a douchebag after this lol.

MissResha

well it made me laugh "..when she thinks of mac, she probably thinks of macdonalds" LMFAO! classic.

Kayteuk

Brilliant. It was smart and well pulled off at the end of the day. However I do feel that she needs a big hug and some chocolates
smiles.gif
. And maybe a trashy chick flick....That should fix it!

I hope shes doing better now
smiles.gif

Boasorte

I looked thru her channel as well, and it seems like she's always bitchy and bitter, she needs to get laid

Status
Not open for further replies.