"an Lol For Girls That Have Been Cheated On By Ugly Girls "

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolategoddes

^^^ That's just a "character" she portrays in her videos. I don't think she's like that all the time.... or she probably wouldn't have friends and her "bf" to begin with.

I'm still not convinced that this is real. It looks like someone under the name "angelamikeluv" who just created the account today is "spamming" her comments, and then she replies, knowing it is Angela and not some fake, only a few minutes after the comment is posted.

Like I said before, I like Justine's videos, but I think it's a fake situation just to entertain her fans and get a little bit of attention.

All I'm saying is I'd be surprised to find out that this was real.

TISH1124

I doubt that if Mike is real it is phasing him in any manner...You see in this world men don't get called the names for fooling around on their women...They get a "Way to go player, slap on their back". However, let a woman do the same thing.....She gets called a HO...by men and women..

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
^^^ That's just a "character" she portrays in her videos. I don't think she's like that all the time.... or she probably wouldn't have friends and her "bf" to begin with.

I'm still not convinced that this is real. It looks like someone under the name "angelamikeluv" who just created the account today is "spamming" her comments, and then she replies, knowing it is Angela and not some fake, only a few minutes after the comment is posted.

Like I said before, I like Justine's videos, but I think it's a fake situation just to entertain her fans and get a little bit of attention.

All I'm saying is I'd be surprised to find out that this was real.

Yeah, I never believed for it to be in the first place. A lot of the "issues" on YouTube seem faker than these reality shows... LMAO

Boasorte

I can't stand them either, I never even knew who they were until, I saw some tabloid of them getting married, I was never a Hills fan, but those two ppl are a hot ass mess

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
I looked thru her channel as well, and it seems like she's always bitchy and bitter, she needs to get laid

Apparently Mike isn't only bad at fidelity
nope.gif

lafemmenoir

Wow...okay, I'm thick as I thought this video was about Angelina Jolie until she got indignant. I didn't find it funny regardless of the point, but what frustrates me (dead horse) why are these makeup gurus steering away from teaching their makeup knowledge and/or skill and competing for subbies, views, sponsors, etc. The other two Petrilode and Nickie look related in their e-beef. Youtube is just not fun anymore and with a very miniscule exceptions, I'm not interested. It's about their 15 mins of fame and the makeup and shopping is a sidebar.
Let's say this is a spoof, how many people were insulted? If you shop at the dollar stores, weigh more than the other woman, aren't pretty, etc. What if some of the gorgeous ladies here were to give her a once over? One may not see her as attractive compared to...? It's sad for her to be a makeup guru, can't she be under comedy at least? I guess I don't have the same sense of humour and am over YouTube right now.
yes.gif

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
Wow...okay, I'm thick as I thought this video was about Angelina Jolie until she got indignant. I didn't find it funny regardless of the point, but what frustrates me (dead horse) why are these makeup gurus steering away from teaching their makeup knowledge and/or skill and competing for subbies, views, sponsors, etc. The other two Petrilode and Nickie look related in their e-beef. Youtube is just not fun anymore and with a very miniscule exceptions, I'm not interested. It's about their 15 mins of fame and the makeup and shopping is a sidebar.
Let's say this is a spoof, how many people were insulted? If you shop at the dollar stores, weigh more than the other woman, aren't pretty, etc. What if some of the gorgeous ladies here were to give her a once over? One may not see her as attractive compared to...? It's sad for her to be a makeup guru, can't she be under comedy at least? I guess I don't have the same sense of humour and am over YouTube right now.
yes.gif

I thought that e-beef was hilarious and the fact that Nikkie really didn't call anyone out. It was a case of letting the guilty speak. Perteluede (whatever the name is), just wanted to LIKE YOU SAID, wanted another video to do, so he used her video as a stepping point and the other "gurus", jumped in on it.
th_LMAO.gif

enigmatic

Yes, it was a joke. And she got everyone (including myself) fooled.
smiles.gif

I don't mean to offend anyone with this post. But I noticed people said that it was immature. And even though the whole thing was fake, I think it's also immature the way people speculated about her relationship. Especially the people that posted comments that were insulting her.

For those of you that don't/didn't know, her channel is comedy. And she is playing a character in her videos. I didn't think that anyone would really think it's legit.

And yeah, she is reading this thread lol.

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic

Congrads!

Now this thread can be closed...
closed.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic

Speaking for myself....Good, and who cares if she is reading...everything is public knowledge and I doubt anyone cares what she thinks of what we think just to be perfectly honest.

The whole skit was rude to belittle a person and call them a fat cow even if the person is made up...Some names should not be called especially if you know what it is like to have a weight problem. I am sure a lot of women struggling with there weight were not amused because they have to deal with such names on a constant.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Speaking for myself....Good, and who cares if she is reading...everything is public knowledge and I doubt anyone cares what she thinks of what we think just to be perfectly honest.

The whole skit was rude to belittle a person and call them a fat cow even if the person is made up...Some names should not be called especially if you know what it is like to have a weight problem. I am sure a lot of women struggling with there weight were not amused because they have to deal with such names on a constant.

And there you said it!

--->

lafemmenoir

I do know what satire is thanks, if you read my post I said, admittedly, I thought it was a makeup tutorial on how to look like... Stupid me, thinking a makeup guru for "how to" would be a comedian. Again, this is why I adore the people many who have moved on to begin channels of their own, for giving knowledge of the makeup industry, how to achieve certain looks, etc. Good on the makeup gurus for gaining more subbies, revenues, and narcissim, but also b*tch about why they get mean comments. Bravissima!

NernersHuman

Hey, I like a good satire as much as the next person, but at the same time, judging by the comments there were people on there who were very genuinely concerned for Justine and her well-being, and I think it was not only in poor taste, but disrespectful.

But hey, if she and her more-satirical-than-thou buddies want to have a laugh at the expense of people who were concerned for her, yay for them. What a triumph.

Status
Not open for further replies.