Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

PolaBerry

Finally got my liquid lipstick in Sad Girl (after exchanging Lovely for Carina and Carina for SG). I like it, but it's honestly not worth the waking up for the 3 am EST launch only to exchange it twice after the first two looked a mess. I don't think I'll be attempting to buy any of the light colors, and I'm done with buying dark lipsticks after this month. My hopes were so high after watching Norvina's video but there's no way I'm buying any more without being able to swatch in stores (which won't be until next year, right?) I plan to get the cream contour kit though!
I'm also waiting till they are I'm store to swatch for myself. And i think the launch is this month at macys I read somewhere the 15th. Not sure tho.

laurennnxox

I'm also waiting till they are I'm store to swatch for myself. And i think the launch is this month at macys I read somewhere the 15th. Not sure tho.
Really!? I'll be partially sad if they launch the 15th. I have a 7 hour drive that day, to go back to school. We don't really have a Macys. I mean, we do, but it's SO run down and sad. They don't have any cosmetic counters. Seriously. The mall only has a Dillards. Maybe I can order them online and just have an easy way to return if I don't like the shades. I'm so traumatized from ordering blind last time and hating the 2 I got. lol.

voguestoxic

Hey new to specktra! But I just bought the light cream contour.. I wear nars deuville or NC20 .. Anybody think that the highlighter will even work? On another note, been four days and still no shipping confirmation :(

BrittLuvsMakeup

On another note, been four days and still no shipping confirmation
ssad.gif
Welcome to Specktra! I placed two orders for the contour kit on two separate accounts and two separate email addresses 3 days ago (I created an account for myself and my mother) and we haven't received any order or shipment confirmations for either order. I checked spam to see if the messages were redirected there, but they weren't so I've just been logging into the website to check both order statuses. As of today, both statuses say they are complete so I'm assuming they were shipped so I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if they can provide me with a tracking numbers as their customer service line is now closed for the day.

voguestoxic

Welcome to Specktra! I placed two orders for the contour kit on two separate accounts and two separate email addresses 3 days ago (I created an account for myself and my mother) and we haven't received any order or shipment confirmations for either order. I checked spam to see if the messages were redirected there, but they weren't so I've just been logging into the website to check both order statuses. As of today, both statuses say they are complete so I'm assuming they were shipped so I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if they can provide me with a tracking numbers as their customer service line is now closed for the day.
Yeah I see that mine is too. What's the # for their customer service? The one on the site is out of service......

BrittLuvsMakeup

My package just showed up in the mail. I never received an order confirmation email or shipping notice email.
shockt.gif
According to their website, we are supposed to receive order and shipping confirmation emails, however, I believe there must be an issue with their system which causes the notifications to not be sent out. If I need to call them back, I will inform them that several customers are experiencing this issue so they can rectify the problem.

EDIT: I just found out how to view the tracking number on the website. Once you've logged in, click "MY ORDERS" under the right column. If your order has shipped, there will be a "Shipments" option you can click on in the order summary or you can scroll down next to "ITEMS ORDERED" and it will say "Track your order" so you can obtain the tracking number.

laurennnxox

I didn't like the liquid lippie formula either!! Should probably wait for some reviews before!! Also I hate Macy's shipping!! Beyond ridiculous!
I am so jaded from my most recent macy's shipping experience, I will most likely never order from them again, sadly.

odditoria

I didn't like the liquid lippie formula either!! Should probably wait for some reviews before!! Also I hate Macy's shipping!! Beyond ridiculous!
$10 for shipping is enough of a turn off for me. It shouldn't cost that much for a tiny lipstick.

LiliV

Macy's shipping is so ridiculous. For Bao Bao Wan I'll give them credit for being a lot faster than the last time I ordered but still $10 for 5 day shipping is just silly. And this is the upgraded time! A few years ago I ordered a lipstick and it took 10 days!! I'm not really a gloss girl so I'm passing on the glosses for now

PolaBerry

If it wasn't for my pro discount I would pass on liquid lips, they don't last on me. But for pro price they are nice colors to have. As for macys shipping, I remember waiting 2 weeks when I ordered stereo rose years back

butterflyeyes

If it wasn't for my pro discount I would pass on liquid lips, they don't last on me. But for pro price they are nice colors to have. As for macys shipping, I remember waiting 2 weeks when I ordered stereo rose years back
I keep trying to justify the pro price I have but I've been burned by their shipping and "customer service" too many times for my liking that I just haven't bothered to place another order on anything. Such a shame too. Not very often I let my pro discount sit dormant on any brand I have it with lol

voguestoxic

Man I wish shipping wasn't 20$ to canada so I could order stuff more often. I want to try those now.. The only makeup store we have that sells Anastasia where I am is sephora and they don't even have half her stuff. Edit, meant to say the new lip glosses

voguestoxic

Haha I think that they got their email system working. I just got like 4 thanks for joining emails and 3 order updates.. Lol. And yeah I'm pretty sure everything will be on the Macy's site by the 15th from everything I've read