Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

LiliV

I wore Vintage today and I'm in love with the color! It's actually quite dark purple on me, on other it looks lighter but I love it! It's vampy without being black or red, it's just a gorgeous true royal purple Here's a quick photo
ff27ecf6_image.jpeg

mad4mattes

I wore Vintage today and I'm in love with the color! It's actually quite dark purple on me, on other it looks lighter but I love it! It's vampy without being black or red, it's just a gorgeous true royal purple Wow! I just bought Pure Hollywood and Vintage is next on my list. This color is amazeballs!! Here's a quick photo
ff27ecf6_image.jpeg

mad4mattes

I wore Vintage today and I'm in love with the color! It's actually quite dark purple on me, on other it looks lighter but I love it! It's vampy without being black or red, it's just a gorgeous true royal purple I bought Pure Hollywood today and Vintage is next on my list. This color is amazeballs!! Here's a quick photo
ff27ecf6_image.jpeg
I bought Pure Hollywood today and Vintage is next on my list. This color is amazeballs!!

Mayanas

I wore Vintage today and I'm in love with the color! It's actually quite dark purple on me, on other it looks lighter but I love it! It's vampy without being black or red, it's just a gorgeous true royal purple Here's a quick photo
ff27ecf6_image.jpeg
Very pretty Lili

smileyt06

ff27ecf6_image.jpeg
I love it on you omg

sullenxriot182

I tried some of these out at Macy's yesterday when I went to pick up the liquid lips. They are pigmented, but I passed because the scent was way too strong for me. The colors were very nice though!
Just curious, what do they smell like? The lipsticks don't have a smell so I was hoping these didn't either :(

Addict4MAC

I called the number on the site: [COLOR=3A3B3C]1-800-310-3773. I called again today during business hours and I spoke with an associate who gave me the tracking number for one of my orders. The order is out for delivery today. As both of my orders were purchased and shipped (order status "completed") on the same day, I'm assuming both will arrive today, however, if the other one doesn't, I'll call them back for the other tracking number.[/COLOR] According to their website, we are supposed to receive order and shipping confirmation emails, however, I believe there must be an issue with their system which causes the notifications to not be sent out. If I need to call them back, I will inform them that several customers are experiencing this issue so they can rectify the problem. EDIT: I just found out how to view the tracking number on the website. Once you've logged in, click "MY ORDERS" under the right column. If your order has shipped, there will be a "Shipments" option you can click on in the order summary or you can scroll down next to "ITEMS ORDERED" and it will say "Track your order" so you can obtain the tracking number.
Thank you!
This happened to me when I ordered the liquid lipsticks on launch date. LOL! They just appeared and I was like "ooooooookay...." 
Me too! :haha:
:drool: Thanks for posting!
Thanks for posting these! I just purchased Pure Hollywood and picking it up tomorrow at my local Macy's, and couldn't find too many great swatches & reviews on WOC prior to purchasing. Hoping I'll be happy with my purchase. Thanks again!
You're very welcome!
ff27ecf6_image.jpeg
Pretty!

shontay07108

I don't mind a honey smell at all, but I'd still like to smell them and swatch them myself before I buy. I might not have the chance, though b/c I called 2 local Macy's and they gave me the runaround. I'll probably have to go to them in a couple of days. The Electric Coral lip stain I got was an absolute disaster. Tossed it right in the trash yesterday after several tries, so maybe I'll have better luck with the gloss. I might end up ordering it if I don't find it in store and that sucks because Macy's shipping is the worst.

AnastasiaRuth

I was definitely going to ask about the smell because her last lip glosses were kinda bad... LOL
What about the applicator? Her last ones were weird.
I'm looking forward to stopping by Macy's next week though to see in store.