Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

LiliV

It looks really pink ;/ I was expecting a lilac. Do you like it?
I thought it was more lilac too but on me it's definitely straight up bubblegum pink. It's actually really grown on me since yesterday! I've gotten so many compliments from my friends and my mom (my mom usually hates all my lip colors I was shocked!) and I even got a text from my ex saying "Where was this color 2 years ago?" it's a crazy shade but everyone seems to love it! My best friend is even ordering one lol but this is totally her type of color she lives for super light shades

mac-obsessed

I thought it was more lilac too but on me it's definitely straight up bubblegum pink. It's actually really grown on me since yesterday! I've gotten so many compliments from my friends and my mom (my mom usually hates all my lip colors I was shocked!) and I even got a text from my ex saying "Where was this color 2 years ago?" it's a crazy shade but everyone seems to love it! My best friend is even ordering one lol but this is totally her type of color she lives for super light shades
I picked it up today at Macy's and it is super bright but pretty! I love it!

alexisweaver

I swatches the lip glosses in store yesterday. Not bad, they're average. They have a ridiculously strong smell though. Not a bad smell, just a strong one I don't want on my lips all day!

fashiong1rl

i had a gift card at macys so i ordered a few of the lipglosses -- dainty, metallic rose, peony and vintage. i wound up getting undressed for free with a $50 purchase. did anyone get any?

DILLIGAF

I am skipping the glosses. I would rather have mac's glosses
I saw the glosses today and of one I swatched reminded me of a darker more pigmented MAC Dazzleglass. As a matter of fact now that I think about it I would say they are very much like MAC's Dazzleglass Creme.

When I went with a friend this morning to Macy's looking for Julia Petit I snuck over to Impulse while she was checking out the collection. They had everything out. Lipstains, Lipglosses, Concealers, and Eyeshadows. The shadows are $12 individually but $10 if you purchase 4 and you get a free 4 well palette. I bought Pink Champagne, Rosette,Truffle Glitter and Dark Chocolate Shimmer. I got all shimmers because I have plenty of matte palettes. I figured this plus a matte palette would be great for travel. I look forward to getting more shadows. I would have had I had more time to play.

sagehen

I am terribly late to the game but: 1. OMG...POTION...:eyelove: 2. I am sort of excited that the e/s singles I ordered have arrived. I wonder if I can use the Smoke shade as a contour .

Tashaboo

i had a gift card at macys so i ordered a few of the lipglosses -- dainty, metallic rose, peony and vintage. i wound up getting undressed for free with a $50 purchase. did anyone get any?
Just went today and added carina, pure hollywood and metallic rose. I switched Bambi and I looked like a chalky mess!! It was an absolute heck no for me in bambi! I already have persimmon and potion. I still want Heathers and vamp kinda... ugh but do I wanna spend 40 on them when I have wicked already from lc? I haven't tried out my gloss yet tho and I did have transfer from carina to my drinking straw but I still love the color tho

shontay07108

Here are gloss swatches:
I am so traumatized by my experience with the liquid lipsticks that I'm afraid to order these. I want purple rain and one of the orange shades so bad, though. Eh.

fashiong1rl

Quote:Originally Posted by shontay07108

Here are gloss swatches:

I am so traumatized by my experience with the liquid lipsticks that I'm afraid to order these. I want purple rain and one of the orange shades so bad, though. Eh.

thanks for posting this! i'm happy with my choices.. I can't wait to get them in the mail =)

butterflyeyes

Here are gloss swatches:
These are pretty but I'm not much of a gloss girl. No matter how much I think I'll use the ones I do get they end up sitting in a drawer just looking pretty lol

Jol0

i just ordered a few. i didn't even attempt to buy the liquid lipsticks…even tho people raved about how great they are. Hope Macys has a good return policy if these are trash