Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

msvluvsmac

Oh boy, the ABH glosses are starting to pop up everywhere on my IG. Bloggers are getting gifted the whole entire line, and are raving about them and praising norvina. I'm having liquid lips flashbacks. I don't feel like I can trust them after that! Not sure if it's justified cynicism though. Perhaps.
I swatched them at the counter and they weren't bad (they went on better than the liquid ones). I didn't wear any of them for long so I don't know how they feel after a few hours. They definitely weren't sticky like MAC. I returned the liquid lippies because they were uncomfortable.

laurennnxox

I swatched them at the counter and they weren't bad (they went on better than the liquid ones). I didn't wear any of them for long so I don't know how they feel after a few hours. They definitely weren't sticky like MAC. I returned the liquid lippies because they were uncomfortable.
Good to know! I'm not much of an opaque gloss girl. If i want opaque, I go for lipsticks. I love sheer shimmery/glittery types though!

msvluvsmac

Good to know! I'm not much of an opaque gloss girl. If i want opaque, I go for lipsticks. I love sheer shimmery/glittery types though! 
I'm not big on glitter or shimmer but a couple of them were very pretty but I didn't get them because of the glitter. I think you should try them at the counter if you get a chance.

laurennnxox

I'm not big on glitter or shimmer but a couple of them were very pretty but I didn't get them because of the glitter. I think you should try them at the counter if you get a chance.
I don't have a counter here, however there is one back home. I go back in about a month! I will check them out then.

lovea

I'm fairly new to Anastasia products - I've tried brow wiz and loved it.
I'd love to try some other items but dont know where to start. Does anyone have any recommendations?

erine1881

Oh boy, the ABH glosses are starting to pop up everywhere on my IG. Bloggers are getting gifted the whole entire line, and are raving about them and praising norvina. I'm having liquid lips flashbacks. I don't feel like I can trust them after that! Not sure if it's justified cynicism though. Perhaps.
Definitely flashbacks for sure. Everyone is loving them, but soon the hate will pop up.

sullenxriot182

I'm interested in seeing more swatches of them before I buy one. I still can't decide on a damn color lol. None of the bloggers I follow have posted yet, unless I missed it - have Temptalia or Makeup and Beauty Blog done a post yet?

gabzillaa

I think my Heathers may have gone bad. It has a bad smell and it's like dried up and flaky. Has anyone experienced this?

cocotears

Sorry if this has been posted, but the Clear Brow Gel is on sale for $11 at Ulta, regular price is $22 so half off.

PolaBerry

This is weird. I ordered my liquid lipsticks the first day they were released and they do not last on me at all..and I went to macys to swatch the rest and they would not budge! I had to scrub my hand forever to get the swatches off! Wth?

sullenxriot182

I find I don't have an issue with the lipsticks lasting as long as I keep my lips from touching until it's totally dry, These do take a really long time to set compared to other liquid lipsticks that I've tried.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I bought a few glosses, and I'm impressed with them so far. I've been wearing Vintage daily, and I get so many compliments on my "lip combo", even though I'm only wearing the gloss. They are very opaque, smooth, and not sticky at all. I get about 3-4 hours of wear before I need to reapply. They smell like vanilla ice cream too (so that's a plus). I never bought any of the liquid lipsticks based on the negative reviews I saw on YT, so I can't compare them to the glosses.*~*

makesmesmile

There is a new eyeshadow palette at Sephora!

http://www.sephora.com/artist-palette-P395727?skuId=1703784

Have any of you guys seen or heard of it before?

Norvina mentioned a new summer palette that is supposed to be different. This might be it!?

v0ltagekid

There is a new eyeshadow palette at Sephora!

http://www.sephora.com/artist-palette-P395727?skuId=1703784

Have any of you guys seen or heard of it before?

Norvina mentioned a new summer palette that is supposed to be different. This might be it!?
it's not there anymore! I wonder if it sold out already!
I managed to get one like an hour ago!

v0ltagekid

Now that was fast!
I'm thinking that they put it up by mistake.

Let us know if your order goes through!
they confirmed the order immediately, I'll let u know when they send a shipping confirmation :3
edit: I also hope they put it up as a mistake and they will bring it back, because otherwise that's messed up girl :/

makesmesmile

they confirmed the order immediately, I'll let u know when they send a shipping confirmation :3
edit: I also hope they put it up as a mistake and they will bring it back, because otherwise that's messed up girl :/
Awesome!

Temptalia just posted about it: http://www.temptalia.com/anastasia-artist-palette-for-summer-2015