Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

msvluvsmac

i just ordered a few. i didn't even attempt to buy the liquid lipsticks…even tho people raved about how great they are. Hope Macys has a good return policy if these are trash
I returned my liquid lippies yesterday and didn't have a problem.

Void

Brow Wiz is life
I still need help with the Dipbrow tho
sigh.gif

bunnypoet

I paired Pure Hollywood liquid lipstick with Colour Pops lip pencil in Lumiere yesterday. Such a pretty combination with depth. I really like the liquid lips; I don't find them too drying and I like the colors I chose (PH, Lovely and Potion). I have Bambi too but haven't fully worn it yet to form an opinion of the shade.

fashiong1rl

my lip glosses arrived the other day -- i ordered dainty, metallic rose, peony and vintage, and got undressed for free with a $50 purchase. i've tried dainty and undressed so far. i really like them. they're very opaque and the pigmentation is great. they do have a strong smell when you open the tube, but it doesn't last.

Jol0

my lip glosses arrived the other day -- i ordered dainty, metallic rose, peony and vintage, and got undressed for free with a $50 purchase. i've tried dainty and undressed so far. i really like them. they're very opaque and the pigmentation is great. they do have a strong smell when you open the tube, but it doesn't last.
How did you get Underdressed for free? Any way you can post swatches :) Glad you like them!

fashiong1rl

Quote:Originally Posted by Jol0

How did you get Underdressed for free? Any way you can post swatches
smiles.gif

Glad you like them!

it was a macy's promotion. i think it was spend $50 on anastasia products and get a free lip gloss. undressed was added to my cart when i put the other lip glosses in. i wanted undressed anyway so it worked out. i'm not sure if the promotion is still going on though. i can post swatches later. on my lips, dainty and undressed look a lot like the swatches posted above. i really like them.

Jol0

Quote:Originally Posted by Jol0

How did you get Underdressed for free? Any way you can post swatches
smiles.gif

Glad you like them!

it was a macy's promotion. i think it was spend $50 on anastasia products and get a free lip gloss. undressed was added to my cart when i put the other lip glosses in. i wanted undressed anyway so it worked out. i'm not sure if the promotion is still going on though. i can post swatches later. on my lips, dainty and undressed look a lot like the swatches posted above. i really like them.
Oh wow that's awesome. Must have just missed it! Thanks hun!

shontay07108

I got my glosses today. I was scared about the scent, but I actually really like it. It's not very strong to me and it smells a bit like vanilla or cake or something sweet. Makes me want to eat it. I thought they would be goopy, but not so much. I have the flat Neon Carnival shade and it takes a few layers to get even, but it's fine and it wipes off easy and not sticky at all. Purple Rain has shimmer and it's more tacky and shimmer is left behind when it's removed. On my lips it doesn't pack the same punch as it does when swatched. I'm on the fence with these. I'm definitely not buying more, but I'm not sure if I'm keeping both or even one. I'll need to try it out again later.

sagehen

I got my glosses today. I was scared about the scent, but I actually really like it. It's not very strong to me and it smells a bit like vanilla or cake or something sweet. Makes me want to eat it. I thought they would be goopy, but not so much. I have the flat Neon Carnival shade and it takes a few layers to get even, but it's fine and it wipes off easy and not sticky at all. Purple Rain has shimmer and it's more tacky and shimmer is left behind when it's removed. On my lips it doesn't pack the same punch as it does when swatched. I'm on the fence with these. I'm definitely not buying more, but I'm not sure if I'm keeping both or even one. I'll need to try it out again later.
I was hoping you would rave about Purple Rain, because it is CALLING me in the tube, but sort of glad you did not. Money saved.

PolaBerry

I ordered 8 :unsure: That's some shady shit! It was applying 2 days ago! I should've ordered then! :mad:
It's super shady!!!! I'm not okay with the changes they make. Like how the contour kits had a pro discount for two weeks when cream contour kit came out and then back to full price.... it should be set in stone what is and isn't pro... or at least give us a heads up I'm not very professional

laurennnxox

Oh boy, the ABH glosses are starting to pop up everywhere on my IG. Bloggers are getting gifted the whole entire line, and are raving about them and praising norvina. I'm having liquid lips flashbacks. I don't feel like I can trust them after that! Not sure if it's justified cynicism though. Perhaps.