Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Shars

I have never seen their shadows at anywhere near that price.

Norvina posted on IG that they're brainstorming another ABH single shadow event. I'm going to round up my coppers since I passed on the shadows this time. I got the stick foundation and Fudge lip gloss instead.

Tashaboo

:shocked:60% off ABH single eye shadows starting 11/25! $4.80 each! This is just too good to pass up as I have been wanting to try the titanium shadows!
Does any one have shades they love? Christine put together some quad ideas.

well i got a whole bunch of stuff I probably have no business getting. let me rundown the list of the items that i paid an extra 4.00 to get asap lol
i got a brow pen (looked kinda different.. throw it in tha baaggg *in my fabolous song voice*)
I got lipgloss in sepia and tara
2 contour kits –medium cream and tan to deep dry kit
Stick foundation in cocoa and chestnut
Contour refill in carob, Havana, and copper brown
And then these eyeshadows.. well let me tell you.. didn’t get any and I mean any of the colors that I wanted... actually 1...but the website.. I wish it was set up so I could do a drop down and not have to hover over each color to figure out the name. by the time I got to the ones I wanted they were sold out already.
Wanted:dusty rose, amber, sienna, dark chocolate, henna, macaroon,
Purchased:black diamond, gem, party dress, dark chocolate
I was hoping there would be a color restock by now…. But im sure there will be one for cyber Monday but maybe it will be a different sale by then.
What did everyone else actually get??

leonah

help me out a bit. I'm not sure if I should order the MR palette on monday or not. I will get almost 30-40% off here on that palette on cyber monday. but at the same time I have so many colourpop shadows in the same colors, I have lots of mac shadows that are similar too, I have both the LC venus 1 and 2 palettes.. do I really need it still? I love everything burgundy/red/brown/orange etc but not sure if I should get the palette now on sale on monday or not

BrittLuvsMakeup

well i got a whole bunch of stuff I probably have no business getting. let me rundown the list of the items that i paid an extra 4.00 to get asap lol
i got a brow pen (looked kinda different.. throw it in tha baaggg *in my fabolous song voice*)
I got lipgloss in sepia and tara
2 contour kits –medium cream and tan to deep dry kit
Stick foundation in cocoa and chestnut
Contour refill in carob, Havana, and copper brown
And then these eyeshadows.. well let me tell you.. didn’t get any and I mean any of the colors that I wanted... actually 1...but the website.. I wish it was set up so I could do a drop down and not have to hover over each color to figure out the name. by the time I got to the ones I wanted they were sold out already.
Wanted:dusty rose, amber, sienna, dark chocolate, henna, macaroon,
Purchased:black diamond, gem, party dress, dark chocolate
I was hoping there would be a color restock by now…. But im sure there will be one for cyber Monday but maybe it will be a different sale by then.
What did everyone else actually get??

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who ordered quite a few items, lol. I ordered the following items:

Stick Foundations: Cool Golden and Truffle Stick
Contour Kit: Medium Cream Kit
Contour Refills: Peaches and Cream, Peachy, and Clay
Eye Shadows: Smoke, Buon Fresco, Stone, Wine, Rose, Rosette, Labyrinth
Pro Brush: A12 Small Contour Brush
Lip Gloss: Black Cherry

Last edited:

Tashaboo

ohh nice... Ya looks like we both got a little crazy.. do you think there will be a new sale or restock for tomorrow?

BrittLuvsMakeup

ohh nice... Ya looks like we both got a little crazy.. do you think there will be a new sale or restock for tomorrow?

According to a response they left on their instagram, the current sale will last through Cyber Monday, therefore, I don't believe there will be a new sale. Someone did inquire about a restock but they didn't answer that question. I hope they restock but unfortunately, they haven't given any indication that they would so I guess we'll just have to keep checking the website or see if they mention it at any point on their social media pages tomorrow.

dash4

I was just coming here to post that!!

Also a lot of shades are now available for purchase at the sale price for "pre-order".. IE, they won't be back in stock for almost 2 weeks, but if you're patient - you can still order.. unfortunately Morocco is NOT one of the shades - it still says "unavailable".. bummer.

But if you're wanting a shade and don't mind waiting - you might want to check the shadows out again!

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

I was able to get my 8 shadows as a pre-order. I don't think I'm going to allow myself to buy more eyeshadows for the rest of the year.

MaryJane

Did anyone else who ordered on Black Friday have their merchandise ship yet? Mine still says processing. I understand they are very busy but I expected it to ship by no. After holding for customer service for over 30 minutes, they couldn't even tell me when it would ship.

Alysse011

[MENTION=4599]MaryJane[/MENTION] I feel like experiences with ABH have been so mixed. I had a great Black Friday experience shopping on their site. I received confirmation of my order immediately, and I received a shipping notice on Saturday. My order arrived via FedEx this past Monday! I've been playing with my purchases since Tuesday. Two things of possible importance - I ordered as soon as the sale went live at 12p EST and I used PayPal (I don't know if that really matters).

BrittLuvsMakeup

Did anyone else who ordered on Black Friday have their merchandise ship yet? Mine still says processing. I understand they are very busy but I expected it to ship by no. After holding for customer service for over 30 minutes, they couldn't even tell me when it would ship.

I placed a total of 4 orders during the sale period (2 on 11/25, 1 on 11/26, and 1 on 11/27) and I received one order from the 25th (arrived yesterday) and the order from the 26th is out for delivery today. The other two orders are still processing. One thing I've noticed is that the orders that have eyeshadows did not ship while the ones that didn't did. Did your order contain eyeshadows?

MaryJane

I placed a total of 4 orders during the sale period (2 on 11/25, 1 on 11/26, and 1 on 11/27) and I received one order from the 25th (arrived yesterday) and the order from the 26th is out for delivery today. The other two orders are still processing. One thing I've noticed is that the orders that have eyeshadows did not ship while the ones that didn't did. Did your order contain eyeshadows?

Thanks for the info. I ordered at midnight on the 25th so I assumed it would be on it's way. I got a confirmation the same day. Yes, my order contained eyeshadow although that really shouldn't matter, the shadow was in stock. It's a little frustrating.

Shars

Thanks for the info. I ordered at midnight on the 25th so I assumed it would be on it's way. I got a confirmation the same day. Yes, my order contained eyeshadow although that really shouldn't matter, the shadow was in stock. It's a little frustrating.

I ordered in the evening on the 25th and mine still says processing. Mine doesn't have any eyeshadows - just stick foundation and a lip gloss. Last year I placed an order on Cyber Monday and it shipped out three days later.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Does anyone still have orders from the sale that didn't ship out yet? I've been trying to be patient because I know that they were probably swamped with orders during their sale, however, I'm starting to lose patience as it's been 9 days since I placed my first order and a week since my last order and both are still processing. All of the orders that I've placed on Black Friday through Cyber Monday at other companies have all either been shipped or I've already received them (I did receive two of four my orders from Anastasia Beverly Hills in a timely manner though) so waiting this long without a shipping confirmation is becoming unacceptable at this point. If I don't get a shipping confirmation by tomorrow evening, I'm emailing them because it's getting ridiculous at this point.

I ordered in the evening on the 25th and mine still says processing. Mine doesn't have any eyeshadows - just stick foundation and a lip gloss. Last year I placed an order on Cyber Monday and it shipped out three days later.

I ordered shortly after midnight on the 25th (I had my cart ready before 12, however, I had issues checking out right at midnight, assumingly due to traffic on the site) and received an order confirmation approximately two hours later. I agree with you feeling frustrated about orders not being shipped in a timely manner when all items were in stock. It's been over a week and my order is still processing.