Annabelle anyone?

thestarsfall

I don't know if its only here in Canada...but does anyone use the Annabelle line?

I love their eyeshadows, although there isn't a huge selection and its mostly neutrals/not-bright as %$#* kinda colours.

I have a gold, a pale shimmery pinkish mauve, the black, and a copper...and I love them all, they go on smoothly and they wear for ages...blend relatively easily too...

charismaticlime

I do! I love checking out their eyeliners - they have a wide range of colours to choose from, compared to any other drugstore brand. Same goes for their lipliners, but I'm not big on that. Their eyeshadows are kinda boring though, yet every now and then they come out with a LE collection with better shades. Just recently I bought their loose e/s powder in Gold Digger - it's a tarnished gold that I can't find anywhere else (asides from MAC Pro stores).

Shawna

I love their loose eyeshadows
smiles.gif
I have the tarnished gold one too and it is really beautiful. Plus you get quite a bit of product and can get them on sale for cheap. The colours wear for a long time, don't crease, and look like Mac. Also, I have some of their cream liners and they are even softer and smoother than mac. I have a bronze LE one that I bought backups of because I love it so much. It really is a great line.

Simply Elegant

I love their eyeshadows for basic colours. Also, I love the pink pigment with gold specks on my cheeks. Great highlighter for eyes and cheeks. Their eyeliner is pretty good for smudging too. I haven't tried anything else, but I want one of the blush duos.

asian_eyes

I love this line to death! Amazing e/s that fits MAC pans, pigmented blushers that are natural and cheap. My absolutely favourite has to be their lipgloss!!! They are the best on the market!

van_dudette

I like thier eyeliners. There is a wide range of colour, but the texture is fantastic. All too often I have found that other drug store lines' eyeliners are too hard. These go on very smoothly.

ginger9

I have a bunch of Annabelle stuff, everything from e/s, l/l, e/l, l/s, l/g, blush, even foundation (although I didn't really like the smell of the foundation). I also love their "pro" line brushes.

Btw has anyone seen the new stuff that came out? There's a variety of duo liquid shadows, new eye liners and also pro brush sold with shadows as a package. If you have please share your reviews! I maxed out this month with Barbie and other MAC and NARS stuff so I didn't pick up anything other than an e/l
tong.gif

..kels*

i really like their angled eyeliner brush. it works so good with fluidline. i also own a few of their other brushes, e/s, loose powder, & eyeliner. not bad for the price!

fresh76

i loooove their smoothliners! which reminds me - i really need to get back there and pick up more
smiles.gif

msmack

I love all their 'black' shadows! Carbon, Charcoal and Ebony (matte). Fabulous blendability and long wear (with a base...I always use a base). HIGHLY PIGMENTED. I have heard rave reviews about the "Haute Chocolate Trio" but have yet to try it. I do own the "Amazon Eyes Trio" but it doesn't excite me, too boring. They need to expand on their eyeshadows...I need more colors to choose from!

Ralen81

The smoothliners are fantastic! They go on super smooth and last all day. The e/s is pretty good, especially for the price, but the colours aren't terribly exciting.

sophistichic

I have a shadow trio from them and i LOVE it... and I have some of their brushes. They're a lot cheaper than MAC ones and I love them just as much!!!!

HOTasFCUK

I love, love, love the new brushes they came out with! There is one, i think it might be a concealer brush, it wide and flat but i use it for eyeshadow! Its the best....i bought two and a bunch of the other ones!

Beau

I love Annabelle. Love their liners, and shadows, good colors, and they wear for a long time. But my absolute favorite thing from them is their loose powders! I love them so much, I have Prism, Azure, Limelight, Cool Mint, and Golden Pink. I get a new one every time I'm in Wal-mart, lol. Next time I get paid I'm going to have to go and get some more, and maybe check out their blushes, and the cream eyeshadow duos.

I have to agree on the smoothliners, they are by far the best quality liners that you will get for the price, I have yet to find one that I like better. Their eye shadows also have good pigmentation although the shades aren't always unique.
The only brush I've tried from them is their blush brush which was decent but not spectacular.

Kiko

They have a new collection out. The eye shadow palettes are so gorgeous! The bronzer seems nice too.

msmack

The cream eyeshadows are total crap as far as I am concerned. They are waxy and crease within a matter of minutes... even with a base. Maybe it's just me... cream eyeshadows never work for me!

chey

I use the single powder eyeshadows and they have good pigment for a drugstore brand. I really like the matte black eyeshadow. I often use it as a eyeliner.