Annabelle anyone?

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko
They have a new collection out. The eye shadow palettes are so gorgeous! The bronzer seems nice too.

The loose shadow bronzer is a bit too sparkly for me; I use it as a brow highlight and also mix it with my lip gloss

Overall I love Annabelle products: my faves are the pigment dust & the smoothliners! I also wish they expanded their colour selection -- I would love to see pigment dusts in red & purple and some smoothliners in pink & yellow!
yes.gif

infernalmachine

my favourite is supernatural lipgloss (the LeGloss)... it's a MAC VGV lipgloss dupe. and wayyyyy cheaper (plus it goes on sale)

prncezz

Annabelle is such a spectacular brand. My favorite product by them is their kohl eyeliners. You can pick them up at Wal-Mart in a large variety of different colors for only $3-4 dollars! They glide on so smoothly and they smudge well. ♥

~Zoe~

They have 3 new limited edition pigment dusts!
Not exactly 'new' colours as I had hoped (blue, gold, & green) but they look nice!

AnnabelleLEPigmentDust.jpg

I don't know when they're coming out because I haven't seen them in stores yet...has anyone?

Lexz68

I've only tried Annabelle's single eyeshadows, but they're really good quality! Super smooth and silky, blendable, and pigmented! Of course, their colour selection is limited, but the single shadows are definitely better than many other drugstore brands!

Purplegloss9

Yup I sure do use Annabelle! Their shadows are gorgeous and as you said very pigmented and super smooth! And very affordable....sometimes they go on sale for $3 each over here!
th_DANCE.gif

I use their lip pencils as well and I have 2 of their eyeliners.....great products, and verrrry easy on the wallet!
choochoo.gif

Ziya

the pigment dusts are amazzinnnggg...solar flare is an exact dupe of melon pigment..in the jar melon looks pinkier but when swatched next to each other ( I have both) they look the same!!

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya
the pigment dusts are amazzinnnggg...solar flare is an exact dupe of melon pigment..in the jar melon looks pinkier but when swatched next to each other ( I have both) they look the same!!

Good to know, thanks for sharing this!
thmbup.gif

jolener

i just got an email from annabelle, the pic says it all...

AB-Infolettre7Cq11An.aspx

i'm excited, cause they should fit in mac palette right?
and if the regular eyeshadows are like 3-5 bucks, how much would the pan form be
oh.gif

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolener
i just got an email from annabelle, the pic says it all...
i'm excited, cause they should fit in mac palette right?
and if the regular eyeshadows are like 3-5 bucks, how much would the pan form be
oh.gif

Thanks Jolener, I was just about to post the same thing! The eye makeup in the ad is such a hot look, go Annabelle
thmbup.gif

So the empty compact is about $6; there's a colourful design on the top which I later realized (the colourful part) was just a piece of paper inside lol...
sneaky.gif

The eyeshadows are around $5 and they're ok (I'd wait until they go on sale)
Some of the gold & copper shadows are really vibrant though and there's a purpley-gold shadow that looks quite pretty! (its called Divine Diva)

AnnabelleEmptyMagneticCompact.jpg

jolener

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zoé~
Thanks Jolener, I was just about to post the same thing! The eye makeup in the ad is such a hot look, go Annabelle
thmbup.gif

So the empty compact is about $6; there's a colourful design on the top which I later realized (the colourful part) was just a piece of paper inside lol...
sneaky.gif

The eyeshadows are around $5 and they're ok (I'd wait until they go on sale)
Some of the gold & copper shadows are really vibrant though and there's a purpley-gold shadow that looks quite pretty! (its called Divine Diva)

AnnabelleEmptyMagneticCompact.jpg

lol @ the colourful part, do you know if the palette itself has the finger/slit things so tis easier to take out the eyeshadow? or am i better of just getting an empty mac quad

i'm going on tuesday to check this out though
greengrin.gif

oh and do they have their regular pot form eyeshadows in the pan form? or is it like a whole new line of eyeshadows?

~Zoe~

Quote:
lol @ the colourful part, do you know if the palette itself has the finger/slit things so tis easier to take out the eyeshadow? or am i better of just getting an empty mac quad
i'm going on tuesday to check this out though
greengrin.gif

oh and do they have their regular pot form eyeshadows in the pan form? or is it like a whole new line of eyeshadows?

Compact.jpg

Yep there's indentations between the 2 pairs of holes to help make it easier to remove the eyeshadows (look at the reflection in the pic)
Its a whole new line of eyeshadows but unfortunately they only sell them in the plastic baggies; its the same packaging as their brushes
Have fun on Tuesday & if you need any other pics lemme know!

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya

Their Smudgeliner in Cyber Jungle is a dupe of Sephora's Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in #06 Olive

jolener

thanks zoe! i actually went today cause i had some time before work

i ended up getting the buy 4 shadows get the palette free deal. the palette is actually thicker than i thought, oh well...
i got sugar dust (light pink), purple reine (purple), laguna surf (blue), and indigo glow (indigo)

DSC04640.jpg

i also picked up the brochure of the suggested palettes and looks. i might go back and pick up more of the limited edition shades, cause they were quite nice, haha

~Zoe~

Quote:
thanks zoe! i actually went today cause i had some time before work
i ended up getting the buy 4 shadows get the palette free deal. the palette is actually thicker than i thought, oh well...
i got sugar dust (light pink), purple reine (purple), laguna surf (blue), and indigo glow (indigo)
i also picked up the brochure of the suggested palettes and looks. i might go back and pick up more of the limited edition shades, cause they were quite nice, haha

You're welcome! I love your palette colours, especially the indigo glow shade -- soo pretty! I have to get the brochure next time I go back but I'm afraid if I do I'll just buy more eyeshadows (I already bought Metallic Meltdown & Divine Diva)

Are the entire line of eyeshadows LE or only certain ones?

jolener

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zoé~
You're welcome! I love your palette colours, especially the indigo glow shade -- soo pretty! I have to get the brochure next time I go back but I'm afraid if I do I'll just buy more eyeshadows (I already bought Metallic Meltdown & Divine Diva)

Are the entire line of eyeshadows LE or only certain ones?

only certain ones were LE, i don't remember which ones exactly, but i know the purple reine is one for sure, they had little asterisks* beside them to indicate that they were LE, it was mostly the bottom ones on the display...

~Zoe~

Quote:
only certain ones were LE, i don't remember which ones exactly, but i know the purple reine is one for sure, they had little asterisks* beside them to indicate that they were LE, it was mostly the bottom ones on the display...

Thanks Jolener I didn't even know some of them were LE
shockt.gif

Next time I go back I'll take a closer look; that's a good reason to buy them, right? ...lol yeah right, like I ever need a "reason" to buy makeup
th_LMAO.gif

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
Do they sell online?

Hi HerGreyness,
Annabelle isn't sold online but you can find their products here