Annabelle anyone?

Lexz68

How were the quality of the shadows? I swatched them at SDM, and wasn't too sure about the pigmentation. But this blogger said they were quite nice, and compared some of them to MAC e/s

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexz68
How were the quality of the shadows? I swatched them at SDM, and wasn't too sure about the pigmentation. But this blogger said they were quite nice, and compared some of them to MAC e/s

The potted single eyeshadows from their "old" line are very similar in colour but now the quality has gotten MUCH better
I agree with the blogger -- these new eyeshadows are velvety smooth which makes the shadows really easy to blend
I don't know how they compare to MAC because I don't own any of their eyeshadows

Mulls

I bought 6 of the new shadow pans at Shopper's and today took 2 back. I am a die-hard MAC junkie and thought I'd give these a shot for the price and the colours looked good from my initial swatches. I tried Divine Diva and another lighter colour (Vanilla?) and initially looked great. Very blendable etc. The lighter one was a bit chalkier than MAC Vanilla.

The big difference though was that by lunch time, the colours had really faded even though I had put them on top of a base (Painterly). Wasn't very impressed. I have four more colours to try out including Divine Diva, and a gold colour (again, can't remember the name). I'm hoping these will have better colour pay-off. It would be great to have an alternative to MAC in this economy!

loveklins

I love their products because the quality is decent and the price is good for your pocket. I have picked up a few of their new custom single eyeshadows and they're really nice. My big fave is their eyeliners and lipliners, especially the smoothier line. They usually have two warehouse sales every year, which is in april and november. And THe price for all their products is just $1.5 bucks. So, if you live in montreal, you cannot pass this deal.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveklins
I love their products because the quality is decent and the price is good for your pocket. I have picked up a few of their new custom single eyeshadows and they're really nice. My big fave is their eyeliners and lipliners, especially the smoothier line. They usually have two warehouse sales every year, which is in april and november. And THe price for all their products is just $1.5 bucks. So, if you live in montreal, you cannot pass this deal.

Do you know when it's going to be this year?

I live just at the corner of their factory in Rosemont...
graucho.gif

I tried the new e/s colors, I didnt like them much.
The fact is, I'm used to MUFE's pigmentation, so that may ''not'' help
They arent as pigmented as they could be, but for somebody starting, it's a good way.

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Do you know when it's going to be this year?
I live just at the corner of their factory in Rosemont...
graucho.gif

I tried the new e/s colors, I didnt like them much.
The fact is, I'm used to MUFE's pigmentation, so that may ''not'' help
They arent as pigmented as they could be, but for somebody starting, it's a good way.

Willa it's this weekend!!!!!! I posted the info in the 'Bargain Hunters' thread

gigiopolis

I bought the Solar loose pigment dust (on Ziya's recommendation) and I LOVE IT! Such a lovely colour.

I also really like their white kohl liner, very smooth.

gigiopolis

I also picked up the quad today! Each shadow was $4.99 and if you bought 4 pans you got the palette for free (Shoppers). My friend bought it for me, too, so I got a discount...total being $15.64. Not bad, not bad at all.

Can I just explain how excited I am for this palette?! I chose Whipped, Purple Reign, Smoked and Metallic Meltdown. I really love these colours, especially Purple Reign. Haven't used them yet but I swatched and pigmentation is pretty good. I'm gonna go and take some photos now
greengrin.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zoé~
Willa it's this weekend!!!!!! I posted the info in the 'Bargain Hunters' thread

Ho man, I am such a lunatic
I missed it, once again

But thank you for the info
lol.gif

ginger9

YAY! Thanks for the info ladies! I'm going to SDM tomorrow, damn! It's Good Friday, looks like I'll just have to look at all your lovely pics and swatches for one more day
lol.gif

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Ho man, I am such a lunatic
I missed it, once again
But thank you for the info
lol.gif

Aww you're welcome, sorry you missed it!
ssad.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zoé~
Hi Nahtay thanks for the helpful link!

I'm having so much fun depotting my 'old' Annabelle eyeshadows and experimenting with the new colours
th_DANCE.gif

Yeah me too, I havent realized, but I had a lot of them!!!
They are now in my MAC 15 palette, I sold most of my MAC e/s, gotta fill this palette with something else. It's now filled with some MAC, Anabelle, Personnelle and FACES e/s
th_DANCE.gif