Any NC35-55 getting the sculpt & shape duo?

dominichulinda

I'm wondering if you ladies where getting the duos tomorrow? If your getting them which one you might actually think could work for you?

My complexion they said is a nc45...which look too dark on me...and I seen a couple of nc45...I'm realize I must be a nc42/43...so, I'm wondering if I should get the sculpt or the shadester?

kyoto

I am, but I'm a little confused as well as to what color to get. I was considering the dark one with warm light, except warm light looks too orange to me.

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
I am, but I'm a little confused as well as to what color to get. I was considering the dark one with warm light, except warm light looks too orange to me.

I fount this on a site
review_sculpt001.jpg
review_sculpt002.jpg

so focus and shadowy are at the pro store only ...lightsweep/shadester warmlight/definitive are paired together emphasize/accentuate

on NC45 SKIN thanks to danapotter:

lightsweep, so focus, warmlight, shadester(blend well into her skin), definitive, shadowy(on the bottom of her wrist)
12ayz3.jpg

kyoto

I saw that on the other site and it confused me more. I think that I'll discuss it with a MA tomorrow, and if none of the colors work for me, then I'll head over to the pro store. Hopefully something will work, but I'm thinking that Definitive or Shadowy would work great for contouring and Soft Focus looks good for highlighting.

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
smiles.gif
come back and tell us what u ended up getting.

I will for sure.

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I really want Shadowy and Soft Focus now. Maybe I will order those and pick up the Warm Light/Definitive Duo.

Now that sounds like an excellent idea. I agree with you and love the look of Soft Focus.

ndn-ista

What is this scult and shape thing? I saw it on the mac website, but I still don't get it. can't u get the same effect with a bronzer or regular highlighter??

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
those pics are great, but I really don't know if any of those will work well on my skin!

she told me today I was nc42 (nc45 made me orange).
here a swatch on my skin:

sculptemph.png

warmlightlight.jpg

duos.png

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
What is this scult and shape thing? I saw it on the mac website, but I still don't get it. can't u get the same effect with a bronzer or regular highlighter??

yeah you can ...but this could be more of an easier thing to reach.

QTAllStarGurl

I got to play with these a little at the MAC counter today and all i can say is i looove the texture and they are much bigger then I thought they would be..im gonna get the warmlight/definitive duo!!

kyoto

I picked up the Warm Light/Definitive Duo along with the 169 brush. The orange doesn't come out orange on my skin, which is what I feared. I also picked up the Moisturelush eye cream, which so far I like. Hopefully it'll help with the dryness from UDPP.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
I picked up the Warm Light/Definitive Duo along with the 169 brush.

Me too. I didn't get the brush because I have half a dozen blush brushes.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista

You could contour with bronzer, but then you may or may not have a shimmer thing going on depending on the product. With this though, it's not shimmery, so it's just a clean, sculpted look. I have a other products I contour with, but I like options.