Any NC35-55 getting the sculpt & shape duo?

CellyCell

I met Verdge and she said the 3rd darker color (I don't know the name set) would go with my NC45 skin tone.

I keep that in mind often but I'm not so good with contouring.

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
I met Verdge and she said the 3rd darker color (I don't know the name set) would go with my NC45 skin tone.

I keep that in mind often but I'm not so good with contouring.

lightsweep/shadester..practice makes perfect...look it up on line..teir has to be a photo.

ARmakeupjunkie

I may send mine back as well. I have tired working with it and I can't see a difference.
thmbdn.gif
I have some dark eyeshadows that may work better.

anti_starlet8

i'm really tempted to get this, i have a round face so i could probably do with some contouring but...
no-one seems to know what shade to buy (i'm c40 in studio fix btw)
i'm so not that keen on spending £31.00 on (yet another!) brush, especially considering that i recently bought the 129. i know it's not a contour brush it's just that, that one was £25 too...

missmacqtr

i'm NC 35 and i got both Accentuate/Sculpt and Lightsweep/Shadester i think they should made Lightsweep/Sculpt
cutey.gif
lol ...and i got the 169 brush and it's just amazing ..

pinkstar

I intended to get the Lightsweep/Shadester, but the MA recommended the Accentuate/Sculpt for me.

I'm NC40, btw.

The Accentuate/Sculpt does what it's supposed to do; contours and highlights in a subtle way, but I think I'm going to pick up the Lightsweep/Shadester as well. Esp since I'll be going on vacation soon.

kyoto

Just wanted to say that I bought Warm Light/Definitive and Warm Light really didn't do anything for me. When I went to the Fafi event at the pro store last weekend I picked up Soft Focus Shaping Powder. This color is awesome. I wish they had included it in one of the combos. Just wanted to let you ladies know in case you find that Warm Light doesn't work for you. HTH

kalikana

I'm not sure. I'm an NC44 and the MA used Accentuate/Sculpt on me, and I didn't like it... I might go again to see how Lightsweep/Shadester looks on me..

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalikana
I'm not sure. I'm an NC44 and the MA used Accentuate/Sculpt on me, and I didn't like it... I might go again to see how Lightsweep/Shadester looks on me..

Go to a pro store if you can, because they had some that I've never even heard of. You might find one that's individual that works better for you.

pinkstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalikana

Let us know how it looks when you go back!
smiles.gif

strawberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudburst
I'm NC 35 & got Accentuate/Sculpt.

do u like it on u? i am nw35 and the MA suggested that i used accentuate/sculpt but i dont really like it. it doesn't show that well for me. perhaps i should get something darker though. but i looooooooooooove the 168 brush!!