Any Stila fanatics here?

revoltofagirl

I'm really starting to love Stila! I had a makeup consultation at sephora with one of the stila makeup artists and while I probably wouldn't wear the exact look she used on me I fell in love with smudge pots and lipglazes! I'm currently waiting for the illuminating tinted moisturizer to show up at my door step.
smiles.gif

PolyphonicLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartcolor
I *love* Convertible colors!

I have Lillium, Petunia (amazing bright pink!), Gladiola (gotta love orange!) and Peony.

Could you post swatches of Petunia, please? I'm considering trying to get my hands Petunia and Peony for school and I'd like to see how they look.

lustrare

I've recently fallen in love with Stila, thanks to pinkiecharm on YT. My collection is still pretty tiny, but it's slowly growing. Their packaging is SOO cute!

I'm one of the few who doesn't like lipglazes, though. I really dislike the clicky pen, so I never bought one. Maybe someday.

Ladyvirtuous

I absolutely LOVE Stila e/s. They have a great texture, are blendable and have lots of pigmentation. I adore a shadow that I don't have to pack on like 50 eleven times. I just started collecting last month and now I have almost thirty e/s. And I'm still not done, lol. Oh yea, I also have the #20 brush. Love it!!

dollbaby

Yup,Yup! huge stila fan here!!!
thmbup.gif
I wear the Illuminating Foundation every day and i'm obsessed with the lipglazes.
th_DANCE.gif
Their eyeshadows are incredible and i love the packaging on everything!

Shadowy Lady

The only thing Stila I have are the Smudge Pots. I have them in Black and Jade and I just love them. I use them as base for color and also as liner. I haven't had any issues with drying and I'v had both products for more than 8 months. I want to try their lipglaze next
smiles.gif

Tudor Rose

I love Stila! My collection isn't huge, but Beauty Crunch has helped it along. I loooooove the lipglazes. They're so pretty alone and layered over lipstick. I have the convertible colour duo in Lillium and Gerbera and love it too. So excited for the Barbie line.

Bernadette120

stila was the first high end product i ever tried. it got me hooked! love love love their stuff!!!!

-perfecting concealer
-illuminating tinted moisturizer
-kitten/haze/jezebel/poise/storm/cloud eyshadows
-peony convertible color
-dahlia rouge pot
-all over shimmer *3 liquid luminizer

i use stila when i want a more natural glowy/dewey kind of look.

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustrare
I've recently fallen in love with Stila, thanks to pinkiecharm on YT. My collection is still pretty tiny, but it's slowly growing. Their packaging is SOO cute!

I'm one of the few who doesn't like lipglazes, though. I really dislike the clicky pen, so I never bought one. Maybe someday.

She's great! I think she has every Stila product... ever! She sold me on the lipglazes but I haven't tried them yet. I want to get my hands on Grapefruit and Apricot soon.

Stila is just lovely, I resisted it for ages, I don't really know why. I actually like the packaging a lot, especially the aluminium compacts for e/s, they're really sturdy. The lip pots/rouges are so old fashioned and romantic IMO!

Hideously expensive in Australia, though.

maketotheup

I love Stila. It is so pretty and girly packaging. I would never pay full price since you can get it cheaper at beautycrunch.com and Marshalls.

TexasBelle

I've recently discovered Stila through a beautycrunch.com sale. I hate the lipglazes (too sticky), but love everything else, especially the eyeshadow. And the smudgepots are fantastic!

knics33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustrare

I also fell more in love to Stila thanks to pinkiecharm- she is so awesome~

L1LMAMAJ

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like the eyeshadow singles are way better in quality than those in quads and such.

i do love stila single e/s.
smiles.gif

dkarnitsky

Hi! I just joined spektra primarily for Stila stuff! I have been a fan of the line since it first came out, at the time in LA it was available in smaller places like Fred Segal and Barneys. Though I do have Makeup A.D.D. and like lots of other lines and items, I recently started craving some of the vintage palettes I USED to have and either swapped or used up. Figures!

dkarnitsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinadudum
LOVE STILA!!!! When at Sephora, I walk straight over to Stila, even though I needed products from another line!!!
Here's a trick to the "dried out" smudge pots...
After use, close them tightly. Use product all around the pot, not just from the center. If still dries out, take a small piece of paper towel and then wipe off the first layer that is dry. The bottom layer will be moist, as it is protected under the dry one. Hope one of these tips works for you!!

Thanks for the tip! I always thought Visine was what to use but was afraid to do so!

Thistle702

I, too, am a BIG LOVER of Stila! Although not so much the lipglazes. I think it's more the pen/applicator that I don't like for this, though. I think the eyeshadows are THE BOMB!! I have several palettes that are absolutely wonderful!

Now...beautycrunch!?!?!? Where the heck have I been that I didn't know about this joint? Thank you for introducing me! I'm going to have fun blowing some dough here!

lauraglou

I was a Stila virgin, but have just recently purchased the Stila Onyx Eyeliner. Wow, how good is that, it stayed on all night and took some major makeup removing to shift it when I got home. Love it
smiles.gif

I'm normally a MAC chick, but what else should I try?

I fell in love with Stila when I bought their Precious Pearl Palette. The eyeshadows are just so buttery, they are really easy to apply.

And the Barbie Loves Stila collection? I am all over that one!

reem2790

did anyone else notice the holiday collection on sephora.com offers black cat, while the one on the stila site offers black?