Anyone over the whole NAKED thing?

whatagem

the Deluxe palette was my first UD palette and I loved the pigmentation and selection, although all the colours aren't related so I wish they'd do a Naked-Style for bright colours, maybe purples or blue tones for blending?

pinkcrush

I think their Naked palettes r way overpriced and the Naked Basics is a joke for WOC past NW35... I splurged on the Electric palette but have yet to master the application of certain colors but I still enjoy using it...

Dominique33

THIS! Where are all the lipsticks? They are very pretty colors, but what about some wild ones like Kat Von D? UD is getting kinda tame, IMHO.
Agreed, I really think the brand is too " L'Oréal ", I have known UD since 15 years or so, it was so innovative. When I purchased Gash I was hysterical no other brand would do such beautiful colours. Now well It is becoming dull. The soul disappeared IMO,

jaaasmine

I splurged on the Electric palette but have yet to master the application of certain colors but I still enjoy using it...
I've had my eye on the Electric palette for a while now. I just can't justify buying a palette I'll only use a couple of times.

pinkcrush

I've had my eye on the Electric palette for a while now. I just can't justify buying a palette I'll only use a couple of times.
Once u buy the $49 palette will force urself to use it hahaha... It's a nice change from the Naked series but it isnt a must-have trust me

BrittLuvsMakeup

The Naked 1 and 2 palettes were the first palettes I purchased when I first started getting into makeup and unfortunately, they both performed poorly on me (the pigmentation of the colors weren't showing through and looked like slightly different shades of glitter piled on my eyelids, lol) so I returned them both and haven't looked at or purchased anything from the series since. In general, I love neutral palettes and it seems like many people are still love the Naked palettes, however, I think it would be nice if they changed it up a bit (like a palette with more mattes as suggested by another user).

pinkcrush

I just picked up the Loreal La Palette Nude 1 palette and I was amazed at how good this palette looked on my complexion althought I thought it was geared towards light to medium complexions, but then somewhere on the display it seemed to be referring to lip colors but idk lol. The La Palette 2 which is for medium to dark (complexions or lip colors?) seemed as if it would blend right in to my complexion with its mostly flat looking medium chocolate shades...

Erica53094

Unimpressed with the Naked palettes. Yawn. And over the naked or the no makeup makeup looks in general and that is saying a lot from someone like me who doesn't go for outlandish makeup. Even I am saying...NEXT!! LOL

Ms. Z

Me too! I would definitely buy a completely matte palette because I love basics 1 & 2 but do not like any of the other Palettes.