Armani Discussion

ashievic

I'm waiting for the GA F&F sale! Should've been active already but seems to be late. *dunno*

I'm impatiently waiting for this F&F sale too. I haven't read anything about it yet on any of the beauty blogs (e.g. Temptalia). Hope it happens soon!
In the past it is not pre-advertised. It just pops up on the actual website. Last year, the sale was up for quite some time prior to official bloggers posting about it. Think of last year for the one day only lipstick. No announcement, just there and then gone.

Shars

I'm impatiently waiting for this F&F sale too. I haven't read anything about it yet on any of the beauty blogs (e.g. Temptalia). Hope it happens soon!
They only usually know about it when we all get the emails. I looked back at last year's ad and it ran up to end of June. So maybe I'm just thinking it was earlier last year when it wasn't lol.

Edit: Both 2013 and 2014 it started mid-June.

bunnypoet

They only usually know about it when we all get the emails. I looked back at last year's ad and it ran up to end of June. So maybe I'm just thinking it was earlier last year when it wasn't lol.

Edit: Both 2013 and 2014 it started mid-June.
Thanks! I'm on their email list so hopefully I receive the email soon. I don't remember if I bought anything from the sale last year; I think I had splurged on GA from the Neiman Marcus event prior to the Armani site F&F, so now that you mention it, I also remember it being after NM Camp Gorgeous event (which is going on right now and ends about the middle of June).

Medgal07

Funky colors can be fun. Last night I used Chanel super back mascara, then did the Diot It purple, then did the tips in the Dior It pink, it was awesome!!!! Lost of compliments and asked how I did it!!!! Less is more, when it comes to funky colors, but they can add a pop of color!!!!
Sounds like a fun & edgy look Ash!!!!

ashievic

The F&Fsale should start shortly. Based on I just purchased the 200.00 foundation from NM. I am leaving and can't any longer for the sale.....

Medgal07

thmbup.gif
The palette looks amazing----It's hard to tell if it's powders/creams or both-----I hope it's one OR the other!

Latest posts