Armani Discussion

ashievic

I was correct, the private sale with 20% off begins 6/16 to 6/27. Got my coupon in today's mail. Not even 24 hours after I paid full price for the 200.00 foundation, ugh

beautycool

Emporio armani she - it has been around forever but it is one of the most unique scents on the market. Hard to find. Online only and some ulta locations. Has it's loyal customers and that's it. It is so light clean powder, so feminine. I just want to dip my whole body in it honestly. Mania - if you are fan of chanel scents like coco m you would love mania too. It has that chanel vibe to it. Very very classy and lady like. Code - beautiful composition, sexy for younger lady (by younger i do not mean 15) Acqua di gioa edp  - light fresh perfect for summer. mojito inspired with a hint of mint and brown sugar to give it some sweetness. extremely popular. they have never version which is EDT that has no sweetness to it, plus added grapefruit for a bit more freshness Si - very different. Sweet spicy fruity. I think they did good job with this one.  I have all of them and I do like them all for different reasons but Mania and Emporio she are my favorites. God I hope they do not stop making them. They are a bit more old school and have that quality that you can rarely find with the never fragrances. I have been selling their fragrances for years and I love them. Their ancillaries have great quality too . Code shower gel makes my bathroom smell beautifully for hours after I take shower. 
Hi I love them all too I like armani diamonds I'm not to keen on the rose diamond my mummy loves that one though too My first armani was the she one as hubby had the he Then they made the ones in the white bottles didn't they same bottles as he n she but diff name wernt they I didn't buy neither Gees I think I had armani she traveling to florida in 2001 lol That's how old it is !!!!!! I love si too very very sweet but it's ok Love acqua gio for a man oh my goshhhhhhhh that smells hot Hubby had that too I bought him a mini set of five armani aftershaves I really love armani perfumes I do want a bottle of si though :)

beautycool

you are welcome fragrance is my n1 passion I love it more than makeup or anything else 
I used to have a load of perfume sages ago hubby used to buy them for me from his work ( airport) or when we went on holidays And like I ended up with loads of bottles gees So I calmed down Anyhows last year before we moved I worked with fine fragrances and really enjoyed me job And was gutted to give it up as was moving :( I purchased a few bottles of aftershave for my eldest boy live by Lacoste love it Tommy h luv it old Skool And Hugo boss orange I think it was And I purchased daisy the summer ed And Hugo boss juer is it I cannot remember and I think that was it lol oh and a travelo as we did free fill up when u bought it I have Gucci by Gucci in mine :) Love all my perfumes I still want more though but make up to me is more important as I calmed down on my perfume collecting now

Shars

I was correct, the private sale with 20% off begins 6/16 to 6/27. Got my coupon in today's mail. Not even 24 hours after I paid full price for the 200.00 foundation, ugh
Great! I don't get their mail but I get their emails. I guess they'll send those out a bit later. Is it a generic coupon code?

bunnypoet

got mine today too!
I received mine too! It was 102 degrees here though a few days ago, so not sure if I'll be ordering the Crema Nuda foundation (which will have to make a cross-country trek). Maybe some other products though. The YSL F&F is then too (same parent company I believe).

peanut

I still haven't received anything in the mail. :( Is it the usual friends and family code or is It a one-time use code?

peanut

Fantastic! Putting my list together. Then it's time to save up for fall! Anything on your list or are you done after getting Crema Nuda?

ashievic

Already purchased the foundation from NM. I so knew as soon as I bought it the sale would pop up....Murphy's Law. But the YSL primer and funky cream to powder blur stuff pink is in my cart and waiting until 6/16!!!!

Monsy

I hate having both armani and ysl ff at the same time. I am not sure I want anything from the ysl -maybe replenish my Touch eclat. That's about it.

Medgal07

I hate having both armani and ysl ff at the same time. I am not sure I want anything from the ysl -maybe replenish my Touch eclat. That's about it.
Likewise, Monsy!!!
thmbup.gif

Edited to add: Monsy 'Touche Éclat' is currently 10% off at Nordies w/6% cash back via Ebates.

maeonsaturday

Does anyone know another good dupe for ETK Rose Popillia (30)? It's not sold in stores anymore and I don't think the Eye Tint in Flannel is close to it at all. :(

I read somewhere that Fyrinnae Serendipity might be close? Anyone tried that one?

Latest posts